JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hi Jane. Hope you're well. xx

Hi Hazel its lovely to hear from you again, I am well and back on sw just like you just got my 1.5st award and slimmer of the month over the moon, will check on your thread later to see how you are getting on, well done for coming back we are all here to support one another xx

Do you have a soup maker jane.? When I tried making soup in my blender it was very bittey .Small little lumps. It was horrid. Do u know what I did wrong? X

Do you have a soup maker jane.? When I tried making soup in my blender it was very bittey .Small little lumps. It was horrid. Do u know what I did wrong? X

I do have a soup maker which I wouldn't part with for the world, I load everything in and 20mins later it is cooked I can do smooth or chunky, before I had my soup maker I use to cook my soup in a pan then empty it into the blender and blitzed it a few times to make sure its because smooth, if you haven't got a soup maker I woulddefinitely invest in one I can make loads in one day. x

Jane if I don't get time. Have a wonderful fantasic time on Sunday hope you get some photos would love to see them xxx send love and extra excitement to you xx

Omg jane well done you are doing great. And oh my only 3 sleeps. !! U getting excited?
Where is it your seeing him?

Well doneeeee. Not long left till you see Iceland advert guy hehehe

Jane if I don't get time. Have a wonderful fantasic time on Sunday hope you get some photos would love to see them xxx send love and extra excitement to you xx

Thanks guys got to be there for 2.45pm till 4.45pm then the doors open for concert 7.30pm can't wait its Llandudno theatre xx

Hi Guys had a fantastic day on Sunday, had a lot of photos with peter and his brother chris, fantastic afternoon and a great show, it had made me more determined to reach target for when I go to another meet and greet in 2015/16.

Lost 2lb today really pleased and disappointed only need 0.5lb for my 2st award and club 10, so on would and up would. xx

Back