Jane's weight loss diary, over 120lbs to go!!

Been a couple of days since i last posted! kinda not been 100% over the past few days :eek::cry: still been exercising, but we did have some takeaway curry on wed night! we had been out a lovely walk all afternoon as well, as our wee guy was staying with his nan. but when it came to dinner time. i just wanted it! cant even blame OH it was all me :cry:

yesterday was a good day nothing bad at all... went out for a 2hour walk in the RAIN!!!! was really nice to be honest,:p then did about 20mins of a exercise dvd.

but then today i wanted more bad stuff, iv now eatin today...1 coffee
2 cheese+onion bake's (evil greggs)
half pack of crisps!!!

I dont understand why im doing it, and feel as if im slipping back to my old ways! im fed up. :(

havent even cc in a cpl of days! feel as if iv messed everything up now......:(:(:(

Don't beat yourself up about a couple of bad days. You can come back from this hun. You just need to draw a line under what has happened and FORGET about it. You can't change what has happened, but you can stop more of it happening. :)

If you let the guilt get to you, you are more likely to continue with the naughty eating, so let's just forget about it.
You need to make sure you are drinking plenty of water to flush out all the sodium, thats really important.

I'm going against what some people might suggest here but I would say, if you are not strong enough to put the naughties down in the middle of a binge, then don't!!! You clearly need to get this out of your system so just make sure that when the new day starts tomorrow, thats when you start ccing again and regaining that control. At the end of the day we are only human, and I have been there many times.
Don't throw all that hard work away on a couple of little slips. Tomorrow is a new day. :)

You haven't blown everything at all. It's fine!! Just get back on plan, chug your water and keep on trying!! Even if you haven't eaten well you have tried to be more active so that alone is an improvement!!

Curse that damn greggs. It all smells so delicious!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a major guilt-fit over eating a cupcake not long ago- I still lost weight that week! Don't panic!

I confess I've not read through all your diary- I wonder if you've had any counselling or talking therapy? Because you REALLY remind me of me. Junk food used to nag and nag at me once I decided I wasn't going to eat it! It took a good 5 months of weekly therapy sessions and several months of reflection to really get a grip on what was going on with me and food. When you feel out of control around high calorie foods, and guilty when you "give in", you might get some real benefit from talking it through with a CBT therapist. I had mine free, first through the GP and then through Mind, the mental health charity, but there was a waiting list. It's not a miracle cure but it started the dominos falling in my head. Might help?

Awww Jane, this isn't like you? I know just how determined you were (still are!) to do this :)

So you had a wee slip up or two, {hugs}.. you can compensate by cutting back just a little each day for the next few days, until you are firmy back in the saddle and raring to go!

Something is making you crave the goodies, is it near totm?..I could eat a banquet right now!!!!..and I'd still be hungry :)..darn totm!

if the craving doesn't ease at the time, and you can't replace it with something, then i agree with squeezyweezy, if you must eat it, then eat it, but as i said, adjust your intake in the following days..that way you won't be on the rocky road to ruin :)

Start afresh hun, get that motivation and determination back on board, wear a determined smile....and go for it!!!! If you need a day or two to get focused, make monday a brand new start :)

As you know, i also get advice and support from my practice nurse, she is super slim :)...and still allows herself wee treats, but has like a portion of chips and shares them, and only half a battered or breaded fish, with no extra bread... so she gets the treat,and the taste, but not ALL the calories..and she eats sensibly and healthily the rest of the week!

So don't beat yourself up..as I've said before, that was then..this is now! x

have a happy weekend...only walk past greggs when it is shut! :) hee hee

All to play for

Jane, how very dare you be human!!:eek:

Seriously, you have blown nothing...you ate food...food that probably wasn't the most nutritious or the healthiest...but it was food you wanted and hopefully enjoyed. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last but you might feel this week you can make better choices so just take it day by day...the worst thing you can do as far as I am concerned is to think that you can do this all at once...that is putting too much pressure on yourself or to vow you will never have another curry or mars bar or whatever again. No one food is going to keep you overweight....you have to look at the overall picture...you are going great guns with the exercise...be well proud of yourself...and that pride will lead to a more positive frame of mind when it comes to making food choices. Every week will present its own challenges, successes and even the occasional derailment....but the track will stretch out in front of you and you will get back on it:)

Hey, thanks everybody for the great support!! it really means a lot!! really! :)

And use all say the right thing i know its not the end of the world, i had a good read thru minis lastnite, and i see now that i will have days...weeks where i get off track and thats ok. i see that now. so here is hoping for an on track week ahead and then il take it from there and so on :)

Iv woke up taday in a much better frame of mind! had my food tracked on mfp and was doing some exercising within an hour or so of waking up! :eek:

So today my meals are....

B, coffee, small rice krispies, bowl of grapes. (269)

L, 2 cod fish cakes, with lettuce, spring onion, 1 tbl spn light salad cream, 2 crackerbreads. 1 apple and 1 kiwi. (392)

D, low fat ocean crumble, greenbreans, mashed turnip. (352)

S, later tonight il have a coffee with 2 light tea biscuits. (105)

1,118 il maby have another apple to snack on and put it up to 1200. :p

I am counting 1200 per day. mfp does say i should be having more, but with the overeating the past few days i didnt think it would do any harm to take it down a bit and see how it goes, il give it a week with 1200 if no weightloss then il put it up a little :rolleyes:

So today iv walked 2miles on the treadmill, and did my weights for 30 mins, really have to start doing some sit ups! hmmm are any of use doing them at the moment?

bye for now, xx

Hey, thanks everybody for the great support!! it really means a lot!! really! :)

And use all say the right thing i know its not the end of the world, i had a good read thru minis lastnite, and i see now that i will have days...weeks where i get off track and thats ok. i see that now. so here is hoping for an on track week ahead and then il take it from there and so on :)

Iv woke up taday in a much better frame of mind! had my food tracked on mfp and was doing some exercising within an hour or so of waking up! :eek:

So today my meals are....

B, coffee, small rice krispies, bowl of grapes. (269)

L, 2 cod fish cakes, with lettuce, spring onion, 1 tbl spn light salad cream, 2 crackerbreads. 1 apple and 1 kiwi. (392)

D, low fat ocean crumble, greenbreans, mashed turnip. (352)

S, later tonight il have a coffee with 2 light tea biscuits. (105)

1,118 il maby have another apple to snack on and put it up to 1200. :p

I am counting 1200 per day. mfp does say i should be having more, but with the overeating the past few days i didnt think it would do any harm to take it down a bit and see how it goes, il give it a week with 1200 if no weightloss then il put it up a little :rolleyes:

So today iv walked 2miles on the treadmill, and did my weights for 30 mins, really have to start doing some sit ups! hmmm are any of use doing them at the moment?

bye for now, xx
Lovely to read this, Jane...glad you are having a better day and if we all start stringing some better days together we are bound to see progress. As far as exercise I try and walk for at least an hour a day but holy horse radishes I have my introductory gym session on Tuesday....never used a gym in my puff and am very unfit! I was going to put off this torture and self humiliation till I had lost some weight but been and gone and done it now. At 5feet 0 and 14stone 1lb I hope no-one mistakes mr for these big balls people sit on to exercise:eek:

Pleased you are in a better frame of mind Jane :) {hugs}

This dieting malarkey plays havoc with all our emotions along the way!

Menu sounds yummy, ooh i like low fat ocean crumble too!..haven't had one for ages :)

I don't do sit ups! there is a surprise hee hee :) I might give them a try when I lose a bit more and my stomach doesn't resemble the michelan man!!!!
You are exercising well hun, but if you want to introduce situps, go for it girl!

Eternal optimist, well done on going to the gym, i intend getting there one day, like you, never even looked in one, let alone participated :) I had planned on going, the doctor was referring me, but its all on the back burner just now! I giggled at the gym ball remark...you'll not be mistaken for one at your weight....but if i turned up..the staff would think I was there as a warning to the gym bunnies..that this is how they'll end up...if they don't keep up the good work :) hee hee enjoy, I look forward to hearing all about it!

Have another good day Jane..keep focused x

LOL i had to laugh at the exercise ball line! :p god but good on you going to the gym that does take guts!! :eek::D so well done u ;) and thank you again for the lovely support, xx

Hi Rose, thank you, yes it does, thats all im thinkng about from morning til night, cc/exercise/weigh in/meal plans/bad food/etc..:eek: LOL

Ohhhh my ocean crumble was so yummy!!! :p

HaHa dont be silly u! when i say i might try them i mean like 5 at a time(if that) dont think i could do anymore :p as i do have a tummy too :eek: :eek::eek: but iv gota start.

right todays meals....

B, 2 coffees :eek: just didnt feel like eating this morning!

L, chicken salad sandwich (wafter thin chicken, lettuce,1 tspn mayo :rolleyes::eek:) 1 apple, 1 kiwi

D, WW lasagna, lettuce/red onion at side. grapes.

S, not sure yet, but might have mint special k bar..yuuuuummmmm :p

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Right! im on to update my menu!! :eek:

LOL not too bad, and still within my cals, not my 1200 but the ones mfp says i should have! :p knew they would come in handy....

So dinner the same just added....chunky chips!! :gimi:

Plus the snack was the same just added 2 choc biscuits. oh but i have drunk 3 litres of water today....go me :cool:

But just wanted to ask are you still getting all the goodness/benefit of drinking it if your wee weeing all day? :eek: anyone know?

Iv lost 2.1LB this week...:D:D:D:eek: :woohoo:

Sooooo happy as i really did think i had messed it all up!! think maby the water is helping??

I have been up since 6am! OH was heading out to work, as soon as he was out the door, i was straight on the scales :rolleyes: and just couldnt get back to sleep was to excited! im only 3.2LB away from the 1st mark! :):eek:

Dont know what my meals are going to be yet il post it later, im just having a wee coffee, then away to make my wee cheeky monkey his toast and egg, byeee for now :) x

yeeehaaaaaa!!!! :)

well done Jane, so happy for you!!!! go girl :)

I laughed at you jumping on scales so early..in the early weeks, I couldn't sleep for excitement ;)..and always woke up super early monday mornings..and sometimes, my eyes weren't fully focused yet, and i was STILL trying to read the scales :) hee hee

anyway, very well done, you wee star!!!

Thanks claire :)

Awwww thank you rose :D:D

LOL the past couple of mondays OH has been on lates.....And as soon as one eye is open im straight out of bed on those scales, witch we keep in our bedroom, and they are at his side...so i tip toe around to get on them...just as i step on he awakes!! poor guy waking upto my bare bum!! LOL so today it didnt happen! bet he is so happy he is on the early shifts for the next couple of weeks! :rolleyes: but did miss going on and on and on about my loss with him this week :(:(

So meals for today.....

B, 2 coffees :eek: i was too excited to eat!! but have to eat breakfast i know...

L, ww fish pie, lettuce, kiwi.

D, cod fillet with parsley and butter sauce (bake in the bag kind, not tried them yet) 4 baby pots, leeks and cabbage

S, ok ok ok im going to be honest, iv have had a treat already!! after my lunch i had 2 choc digestives! then....ment to only have 1 of my wee guys milk chew sweety things while he had the rest...but.....he didnt like them so rather than them going in the bin...i ate them (i am a sucker for kids sweets) :p and they were yummmm! but then because he didnt like his sweets i gave him a choc digestive...then i had 2 more!! :eek: so i will be eating my dinner but no more tonight, and it is weigh in day so this is my treat for the week! and i mean that :)

Drinking my 3ltrs of water again today (no one has got back to me about the weeing part of it yet :rolleyes::p if thats a good sign or not) :confused:

Walking about 2miles on the treadmill and doing my weights for 20mins. plus playing the wii with my amazing wee guy :):):)

Hope everyone has a fab day.... x

:(:(:( had 1 very stressful morning! :cry:

So just poping on for 5mins....

B, none :eek:..well 2 coffees!

L, tuna mayo sandwich, grapes.

D, baked potato, curried chicken and onions, yummmm!

S, none :)

3 ltrs of water.
20mins weights.
30 walk/jog for 5 :rolleyes:

hope everyone is well :) x

Sorry you've had a bad morning. Keep your chin up hun, food looks great. :)

:mad::mad::mad: yesterday didnt go to plan!!! :( was in a mood allll day! but when evening came, and OH got home, i started to relax, and before i knew it we had phoned pizza's to eat while watching the football, woohoo celtic legands 5-2. oh i do love celtic :p

Plus ended up having a couple of treats too...crisps 1 pack
choc 1 bar

And the pizza for dinner!!!! spicy chicken!! :eek:

LOL god i have to laugh, i have no will power what so ever!!! :eek:

Today i have a sore tummy (spicy chicken does that to u)

So cant eat breakfast!! so iv had a litre of water already this morning, and il have a wee lunch, hopefuly it wont be too bad on monday?? :rolleyes::p

B, water!!

L, 2 cracker breads,light cheese spread, kiwi

D, my baked potato with curried chicken, no onions tonight tho!!

I know there is not much fruit or salad there, but just cant go it today!! :(

Tomorrow will be better!!! (it couldnt be any worse!! :eek:)

il do my weights for 20mins
And thats it for today

byee for now...x

Back