Jane's weight loss diary, over 120lbs to go!!

Afternoon rose :)

Well as you can see from my post today didnt go to george sq, where did the sun go???? :confused: aww well 1 less day to worry about sweating in the heat at this size :p

But i will keep in mind about the co-op next time im there ;)

Oh and about mcds, well i was one of those mums to be honest rose!! out shopping... come on we will go to mcds....after school treat...come on we will go to mcds...sunday morning breakfast (not every week tho lol) come on lets send dad to mcds for it!!! :eek: i could go on! but thats it stopped now, as you say it REALLY IS a treat for your wee boy, like it will be for mine from now on. i swear to god i really was shocked to see how bad it was :eek:

Anyway im feeling good today, apart from the bloated feeling this morning hehe, im getting nervous about WI tho! hope i lose (hoping for 2lb) god its a worry every week isnt it :p

Right thats me away to have a wee nosey on here speak soon hun :D

Good morning hun x

how are you today? Is the sun shining on glasgow today :)..it is here..crikey good weather during the school hols..that's a first! hee hee

Hope the bloated feeling goes soon. I REALLY wanted a bread roll late last night!..good job I didn't have any at home, I kept thinking about it though, and was scared I was going to end up choosing something else even more caorific, so I went for a long soak in the bath instead, then went to bed early...and slept off the craving! :)

When I lived in glasgow and my other kids were young, i too was a MC'D'S visitor with them every saturday in sauchiehall street, or burger king. It quickly became a habit, and was the highlight after a long treck around the shops for them.....AND ME!!!! hee hee

Hope you have a successful day, and good luck for WI...fingers crossed tightly for you!

Hi rose :) yes im ok today,

Yes the sun is out, not as warm tho, but im happy about that :eek:

Oh did you, its hard at night isnt it, esp when OH wants a latenite snack!! so iv told him the only snack im making after dinner from now on is chopped fruit, if he wants anything else he can make it, as it is so tempting not to eat what you have just made i think! :eek: night time is worse for me to be honest! but today im not hungry at all!! strange! :confused: but i know i still have to eat...so here is my menu for today.....

B, rice krispies (again :rolleyes:) coffee

L, 1 soft roll, with 1 boiled egg (sliced :p) kiwi

D, home made pizza, sq wrap,1 tbl spn salsa, 1 slice wafter thin ham, half red onion,2 cherry tomatoes and 1 dairylea light triangle, lots of salad at the side, and an apple :)

Will drink at least 2 ltrs water

Will be walking at least 6 miles on the treadmill, im goni try and jog for mby 1/2 mins out of every 15mins, iv gota start somewhere :p

also will be doing my weights for about 20mins while on the treadmill. plus if i can get up off the sofa after that il do about 15mins boxing on the wii...

Have a good one people! :D:cool:

Just on to update!, :mad:

see my lovely healthy dinner i was making...didnt have it!!!! what did i have??....... cheese burger, chips and onion rings!!!!!!! with mayo!!! and a strawberry cornetto!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:mad: i dont know why but just felt like i really really wanted some bad food!!and it was there, so i had it, so mad at myself! thats me messed wi on monday up! :cry::cry::cry:

Im away to sulk now!!!! :(:(:(

Hope you are okay huni?

Now, *pauses to try to climb onto a soapbox, hoping it can bear her weight!* :D......don't dwell on your wee treats, your body was craving the 'goodies'....so now you've taken care of the strong urge for the things you have denied yourself, its done, over, finneto etc etc....climb right back on the wagon today, the 'party' was yesterday...now comes the hangover and the feelings of regret :D..today is a brand new day....munch on that fruit salad and have what you planned on having yesterday....and away you go again!!!!

its a wee blip, you are only human..and the important thing is, you don't continue on the rocky road to ruin...draw a line under it, that was yesterday..however, TODAY is a completely different story!!!

If you feel the scales will be cruel on monday...could you wait until maybe friday this week????..then back again the following monday?..it just might help your frame of mind!

OR, go for it, get on the scales on monday..the worst may be a sts..or if you are extra good over the weekend..you'll still have a good result.

Last night shouldn't put on everything you've lost since last monday???..you just feel it will! :) Get active today, get into the town centre and window shop for scotland...a good walk in and out all the shops in sauchiehall street for 2-3 hours will minimise any damage hun :) x

Hope you come on here soon, so i know you are okay?

* jumps!!!!! off her soapbox* :D :D :D :D ..bet you felt the vibration in glasgow????? ;)

Hi rose thanks so much for that, your such a lovely person, and you have a heart of gold! :):):)

Well iv been really fed up today so just came on here, this morning for a wee look then away off again, but i know i have to post my menu, i have to keep going!!:eek::(

I think as well what was getting to me was that i had had a look on myfitnesspal, and i put in a cpl of days menus, and both of them were way under what i was ment to have each day!! i was shocked cos i thought i was eating really well, and was full (most of the time) little did i know i had been eating under 1000cals when mfp works out that i shoud have just over 1500!!! and that without exercise! :eek::eek::eek: so yesterday i had said right i will just have a chesse buger with lots of salad, since mfp had said i had lots of cals to use up, but you know that didnt happen from above lol :p

Sooo now i feel stuck, thinking should i just do what i was doing make healthy choices, stop eating when im full, no junk food, etc etc.. and risk under eating then i might stop losing weight? or do i go with my fitnesspal and have 1500CALS per day, but feeling so stuffed and also worring that i might not lose weight, plus they say i have to add my exercise cals in too!!! :eek::confused::eek:

Oh god im stressed just thinking about it all :cry:

So anyway my menu today.....

B, coffee, rice krispies, banana

L, sq wrap made with, 1 tbl spn mayo, some wafer thin chicken, spring onion, and a side salad of lettuce and more spring onion, 1tbl spn garlic and herb light dressing

D homemade pizza from last nite! lol :rolleyes:

SNACKS, this is a new one but feel i need it to keep me sane! :p

S, 1 white choc chip chewee bar, and 1 strwberry cornetto! :rolleyes:

so from above this looks so so so much doesnt it, well this all comes to, just over 1200cals!!! :eek::eek::eek: but i really cant eat another thing! i feel bloated as it is :cry::cry::( andiv heard that i really shuldnt eat below 1200cals in a day. hmmmmm can anyone help? xx

hello fellow weggie :)

how are you doing today? This dieting malarkey is so frustrating and the mind games are horrific aren't they? I don't know the sciences for eating the exact amount that 'experts' claim you should etc..but i just do what is right for me, everyone is different though! So, in my opinion, your menu looks fine, and is much the same as my food intake, and i lose every week apart from 2!!!!! since feb :)

3 healthy meals, not more than 15g fat per meal, no naughty snacks, plenty of fluids (sugar and fat free :rolleyes:) and filling up your plate with veg and fruit is working for me...oh and my exercise routine :D

Yes, it is true that undereating can cause STS, as the body holds onto fat reserves as it believes it is being 'starved!!!' This happened to me years ago, so i know its perfectly true :eek: I went to blackpool for a week, and stuck to my diet!!!! by 'missing out breakfast' 'picking at a healthy sandwich' at lunchtime and eating ONLY fruit for dinner EVERY day....no goodies whatsoever, no takeaways, no candy floss, ice cream etc etc. Felt so super proud of myself, i walked more than i've ever walked every single day and again in the evenings, I WAS STARVING!!!! but smugly returned, positive i had lost lbs!!!!.....got on the scales at weigh in the next day....and had not lost an ounce..nothing at all :cry: The nurse told me why i had lost nothing, and taught me never to do that again!!!!!

So, if i were you, do what your body tells you, continue to eat your meals, don't force yourself to eat extra, if you are full and you know you've ate your 3 meals and it has been sufficient...always eat breakfast to kick start your metabolism for the day ahead.....and see what the scales tell you????? I am no expert hun, but i reckon you will be absolutely fine..maybe someone with more knowledge will come along and explain it better to you and give different advice.....i'm just a middle aged woman, fighting the flab for the millionth time in her life....and can only suggest and advise on my life's dieting experiences!!!! hee hee

Don't get stressed about it, keep plodding on regardless and the results will be fantastic!

Have a lovely sunday, pm me anytime you need to offload offline!!! :D

Right so i didnt post yesterday, as was out most of the day and night, at my mum inlaws for dinner. wasent the most healthy dinner tho! but il post it here all the same. what i have to remember is that this is my diary to keep me on track...nothing else. so here goes....

sunday....

B, crust away bread (toasted) x2, 1 slice wafter thin ham, 1 tspn phli, spring onion, and black pepper. banana. coffee.

L, my mum inlaws, beef stew, baby pots, puff pastry, mashed turnip,peas, carrotts and onions. and 2 small glasses of white wine :eek:

D, ice cream on the way home! :p

S, 1 pack of pom bear crisps, 95cals, so not too bad.

I did drink my 2ltrs of water, while watching sex and the city lastnite :p:p:p i loved the film hadnt got to see the 2nd one in the pics so i sipped away at my water and nibbled my pom bear crisps while enjoying it hehe :cool:

Didnt do any exercise apart from some weights late lastnite. do be honest i thought weigh in today was sham anyways as i havent been 100% all week plus my head has been all over the place worring about how many cals i should have or not have. what exercise i should be doing, if im doing enough, if i need to do less bla bla bla.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

So what im doing from today is, going to start cal counting...mfp says i should be having 1500 cals! well im going to start at 1300 and if i feel im not loosing i can put it up or down to see how i get on from there!

Dont know if i should have my diary moved to the cal counting section? il see how it goes. :)

Right so it was weigh in today!!! and im shocked to report that i have lost 1LB!!! i was sure i was going to gain! :eek:

So im going to start posting my menu on here late at nite on the day or first thing...the day after eating it! :p

bye for now.

Rose again what can i say, but thankyou! :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::)

You really are such a sweetheart, for you to take the time to come onto my diary and help and give me advice, well it means alot, esp when i dont get that many comments or support apart from you. witch keeps me going so thank you. ((big hugs)) xxx

As you can see from my post iv kind of calmed down a bit lol it can really mess with your head at the start all of this changing your lifestyle thingyy! :rolleyes: but i do know what i have to do now. thank you for always supporting me on here it does get lonely on here sometimes :cry::eek::eek: so im away to have a wee look at your diary now hun. x

Right my meals today are.....

B, banana, coffee......139cals

L, 1 sausage roll :eek::eek: and 1 sliced apple.......400

D, baked potato, curried chicken and onions......683

=1222

drinking my 2ltrs water, and exercising witch is.....

3.2miles on treadmill (5k)

run my stairs 30 times a day....10 morning
10 afternoon
10 evening

omg they are a killer!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Do my weights on and off for 20mins while on the treadmill

Try and do at least 2 rounds of boxing on the wii...

And do some basic exercises/streches with my weights to music.

Now i prob wont do these everyday, but maby 3 times a week i would like to do them all in a day, the other days maby just the treadmill stairs and weights. :)

Right i better go and get started :p

Wooohooo, im now in the cal counting diarys :)

God your good! Fair play to you for all the exercise and healthy eating! Keep up the losses! Do you walk on your treadmill or run! I'm thinking of getting one but don't ever think I would be able to run:( x

Hey :)

och thanks, no i walk! quite fast lol i run for about a min here and there but any more and i would be dun in! :eek: im goni try and do a wee bit more each time im on tho, mby 2mins a time, gota start somewhere :p

take care. x

Note to self....stay away from the nandos crisps!!!!!

oh but they were sooo gooood! :p

FOUND YOU :)

All that hide and seek has given me an appetite, but the exercising was worth it!!!!! :) hee hee

How are you today, thankyou for your lovely comments, I am really touched!

I'll come in to this section daily now and hve a good wee catch up with you.....see, you can't rid of me after all!!!..hee hee, only joking hun x

Hope your day has gone well? here's to another successful week...*raises her glass of iced water* (while wishing it was a rum and coke :) )...cheers!!!!

Today has went not too bad, did a 3.2mile walk on the treadmill, no jog today! aha! :p and some weights.

Food wise, it is not bad, but did go over with some nandos crisps!!! but i think they were worth it!! :cool:

B, cornflakes with milk/grapes/coffee....306

L,crackerbread x3/1tbl spn lowfatcheese spread/lettuce/6 small slices of cooked chicken tikka/1 tbl spn light garlic and herb dressing...oh and the yummy nandos crisps!......451

D, chicken and egg noodles with veg and beensprouts, in half pack blackbean sauce......685

over 2ltrs water

Well thats our wee cheeky monkey away to his nan and papas for a couple of nights...wooooohooooo :D:p but the takeaway/small beverage is a BIG no no! il have to get used to that when my wee guy goes away for a cpl of nights, hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Rose, your welcome! :D glad to see you over here with me!! :):):)

And happy to see your back to your old self, you are going to do great this monday i can feel it! :p

Yes cheers to that hun ( holding up my ltr bottle of water) :cry: lol speak soon hun. xxx

Hi Skinny-me,

Your food and exercise sound great. Walking really is a great way of exercising, so well done you. :) The stairs thing sounds fab, not sure why I haven't thought of that before. Probably won't help that there is a bloody big hole in the middle of my bottom step!!! Knowing me I would fall right through it. lol. :)
I have had a problem with eating all my calories, (never, ever thought I would say that!!) the best way I have found to boost my cal intake is fruit juice or smoothies, maybe a cereal bar. These things are perfect cos they don't fill you up so you could burst, but they give a great healthy boost to the cals. I have found it really good, and now have a fridge full of those juice boxes with the straws. :)

I have just read through your diary, and I think you are doing brilliantly. The little slip ups along the way just make us human. Rose put it perfectly. When those days happen you need to just draw a line under it and move on. No point dwelling and feeling guilty, it really won't help. I have learned that the hard way. At the same time though, I still really think a treat is good for us! :) I absolutley love the ww lemon slices too. Morrisons do lovely eat smart ones, and their almond slices are scrummy!!

Is your MFP ID the same as your minimins, cos I'd love to add you. Mine is the same, so feel free to add me.

Keep up the good work, you are doing fab :D

Hi squeezyweezy :wavey:

Thanks for having a wee look through my diary hun. lol your best to keep back from the steps for the now! :p

Well i was thinking il never eat all them every day (1530cals) after reading it on mfp, but i do tbh, but really wanted to just eat about 1300 and seen how i got on, but its not happend yet! so no havin to fill up with fruit juice just yet :( lol

I know you do beat yourself up tho dont you, madness really, to think that we have went years eating junk then try and just stop overnight? never gona happen...:rolleyes:

And no mfp name isnt the same (all of them seemed to be taken was there for a good 10/15 mins trying to make up somthing) :eek::p i only really log my food on there not checked the forum or anything out, but il add you hun no probs. :)

Oh and thank you, il try, still getting used to cc but heres hoping i have a good first week, il go and have a wee look at your diary now hun.xx

Good luck with my diary!!! Make sure you have an energy drink before hand!!! :p

Not many of us do use the forums on MFP, I certainly don't. It's just nice to have the supportive comments when you have entered your diary or logged your weight losses. I'd rather come on minimins and ask for advice.

Chances are, if you are eating all your calories, then your body is clearly needing all the calories. :) Don't worry about it.

Hi
how are you today lovey? Oooh a child free zone....good for you for not turning to the takeaways or a cheeky wee glass of wine or two! :)

Exercise and eating plan looks great as always..keep going....i've got my fingers tightly crossed for us both for next weigh in..kinda hard to type though hee hee :)

speak later, have a good one :)

Back