Jane's weight loss diary, over 120lbs to go!!

Awww thank you EO how nice of you to take a look at my wee diary :)

Ohhh it must be nice up there! ;)

take care! :D :D :D

Woweeeeee :D

Very well done, what a result!!!!! :)

..and now onto another successful week, fantastic motivation for you :)

yippeee on going out coat-less, i'm proud of you :D :D :D :D

( I love tinned salmon too, wonder if its a 'weggie' thing????? lol)

Thank you :D :eek:

i know i just so happy, oh and about not having my jacket on, wish i had now as all burnt :p

can i ask, how do i get one of the ticker thingyys? iv tried going on to the website and even made one up...but it wont let me cut and paste (if thats what i should be doing) so how do i get it on here? and how would i add that qtr lb in too? :eek::p

oh god how did i do that....help!

right just want to see if this has worked!!!

Have just been reading through your diary.... 7 and a quarter pounds in ONE WEEK?! WOW, you should be very very happy with that, congratulations and keep up the great work

Here goes....... 7lb and a 1/4 (qtr) lost!!!! woooooohooooooo!!!!! :D :eek: :p

im so so happy, i thought my cpl of wee blips might have spoiled my hard work, but no :)

im going to be extra good allllll week, this has gave me that wee extra kick up the bum to keep going :D

menu today.... :cool:

B, banana, fresh orange, coffee

L, half tin of salmon (luv this :p) lettuce,spring onion,1 tbl spoon of salad cream :eek: cracker bread

D, baked potato, curried chicken and onions...yummm :D

will be drinking at least 2ltrs of water, and walking about 3 mile on the treadmill, cant do any boxing or weights as i have burnt my arms and shoulders :cry:

oh im happy happy happy today.....[/QUOTE

Oh congratulations,u must feel so pleased with yourself :)

Youve done so well,roll on nxt WI xx

Thanks princess :)

I was so shocked when i seen that this morning, just goes to show YOU CAN lose weight if you put your mind to it.

thanks for having a wee look at my diary :eek:

Awwww thanks rae rae :D:D:D i know cant wait until next week im aiming for 2/3lb, hope i can do it :eek:

hope your well. :)

Goodness me what a night!!!

was up most of the night with tooth abscess :cry: was at the dentist first thing this morning! seems to be ok now. hope it stays that way!!! i swear to god the pain is worse than child birth!!!! well i think it is :eek:

so menu, today.

B, none :(

L, half tin salmon, with side salad, and....2 slices of WHITE BREAD :eek: had no brown left.

D, 2 spoonfuls of mac and cheese :eek: lol with lots of salad. and half tin of mandarins (in juice) and a teeny weeny ammount of low fat spray cream

no exercise today im far to tired from lastnite, but will make up for it tomorrow ;)

thats all for the noooo :p

Morning :D

I'm feeling a wee bit better today, tooth alot better :D but sunburn still really bad!! cant sleep with it at all! :mad:

But oh well enough moaning, have to get up and get on with it, getting on that treadmill today! walking (fast) at least 5miles! still cant do weights tho because of the pain. :(

Menu today...

B, small rice krispies, fresh orange juice

L, cracker breadx2 with wafer thin chicken and red onion, sliced apple.

D, my homemade lentil soup...yummmm (not a bread roll in sight) :p

Right so thats me had my breakfast,and im away to get on that treadmill....:cool:

Thanks rose.

Yep had it on, but its all blisterd now!! :cry:so its not just red and sore :(

Och but il be fine im a big big girl! lol

Hope you have a fab day,off to check out your diary :) x

Awww thanks rae rae! :D how nice of you to pop by again :p

Right i am on here to confess, i was a bit hungry with my soup tonight, so i took one bread roll (128 cals) with it, did feel a wee bit gulty but thinking cos i exercised alot today och it wont do any harm...well now....iv just ate a sandwich with wafer thin chicken and salad, and had a can of diet pepsi!!! dont know why but i was so hungry tonight! :(

I know a week or 2 back it would have been me phoning for a pizza and chips and having choc, crisps, full fat coca cola etc... but still feel really bad!

Dont know if im more hungry beacause iv exercised/walked more? :confused: iv walked at 5.0 up to 6.0 on the treadmill just over 5.5 miles, most iv did in a day to be honest.

plus!!! when i came out my shower a little while ago i was looking in the mirror, and although iv lost some weight and doing a lot more exercise my legs look alot worse!! like more jiggly and loose! hated it :cry::eek: :eek: anyone know why this may be? :eek:

oh and while iv having a rant!! im going out shopping (just food+pay bills etc..) tomorrow, and was thinking about taking my wee guy to mcds for lunch, thought id have a look on there website to see if the have anything healthy... ish (ermmm nooo) so thought id have a look at some of the things i used to eat cals amount, OMG i really did have no idea how BAD it is in there! or mabey just never cared enough to even let it come in to my mind! :eek:

So no more! tomorrow is a new day, and going to be a 100% day no mcds for me and wee guy (not giving him that rubbish any more) we will buy nice healthy...ish sandwichs and sit in george sq with them (if its sunny of course hehe) :cool:

Right im away to have a wee nosey on here and keep my mind of eating anymore tonight! :p

hello :)

those wee extras will have done no harm hun, don't worry! You were hungry and chose the right options, as you say you could have picked up a takeaway menu!..but didn't!

When you are out and about today, and if you decide to go to george square, the co-operative near central station have nice chicken (and other) salads and pre prepared fruit salads, that's what I had for lunch last time I was in glasgow! Some nice healthy sandwiches for wee one too :)

You are right about mc'd's, although they do claim a healthy range now. I still do without, when we visit. Hubby is concerned about the salt and sugar and fat level in their meals too. We have to go the mainland to find a mc'd's and it is a novelty for wee cherub, he visits mc'd's about 4 times a year, and always has the same meal..breast of chicken nuggets and a bottle of orange juice and that's it!!!! Some kids are in there every weekend, or even every day....so his 4 times a year is a definate treat :)

Walking around the town today will melt the little extra bread you had yesterday anyway :)

Hope you get a seat at george square...and stay well clear of Greggs, and the tempting aroma coming from its shop across from george square hee hee.

Have a lovely day x

Late on today, been out shopping :)

Didnt have to worry about were to go for lunch, as had lunch when i came home, saves lots of hassle :p (and money hehe) ;)

Woke up feeling really bloated...think maby because of the bread i had yesterday! so not having any bread today, well apart from my daily cracker breads :rolleyes:

Been exercising a good bit this afternoon, walked 6.5miles today on the treadmill, at 4.7. and did my weights for about 15/20mins too :) (surnburn calmed down)

So menu for today....

B, small rice krispies, coffee

L, 2 cracker breads, wafer thin chicken :rolleyes: grapes, sliced apple

D, chicken breast (no skin) 3 baby pots, carrotts+peas and il make a small amount of gravy with 1 tea spoon of bisto gravy mix :)

Il also be drinking at least 2ltrs of water. :)

Thats all for now, bye all :D

Back