Jane's weight loss diary, over 120lbs to go!!

hiya

see how quickly you've jumped back on the wagon hun?..that's a good sign of determination..so no harm done!!! ooh I LOVED spicy chicken pizzas...bet it was worth it!...and you hadto have some sort of celebratory meal to watch henrik and co?????..right??? ;)

..can't believe I missed it!

anyway, onwards and downwards and all that..hope your tum gets better as the day goes on :)

:mad::mad::mad: yesterday didnt go to plan!!! :( was in a mood allll day! but when evening came, and OH got home, i started to relax, and before i knew it we had phoned pizza's to eat while watching the football, woohoo celtic legands 5-2. oh i do love celtic :p

Plus ended up having a couple of treats too...crisps 1 pack
choc 1 bar

And the pizza for dinner!!!! spicy chicken!! :eek:

LOL god i have to laugh, i have no will power what so ever!!! :eek:

Today i have a sore tummy (spicy chicken does that to u)

So cant eat breakfast!! so iv had a litre of water already this morning, and il have a wee lunch, hopefuly it wont be too bad on monday?? :rolleyes::p

B, water!!

L, 2 cracker breads,light cheese spread, kiwi

D, my baked potato with curried chicken, no onions tonight tho!!

I know there is not much fruit or salad there, but just cant go it today!! :(

Tomorrow will be better!!! (it couldnt be any worse!! :eek:)

il do my weights for 20mins
And thats it for today

byee for now...x

oooh i love celtic too! im going to the game today! hail hail!!!

Hello, i havent posted in a few days. :(

Il be honest iv not been 100% on plan! bit stressed atm, and couldnt stick to plan! i did try! :(

And its totm!!!! so i just feel really bad and bloated! hmmm but as its weigh in day here goes.....

I lost 1lb!!!! im so so so so so shocked!!! as i really dont deserve to lose that 1lb!!! some people stick to plan 100% all the time and dont lose some weeks! so i feel bad :eek: :(

I know i need a good kick up the bum and stop feeling sorry for my self!! i need to get back on track!!!! HELP?? :wave_cry:

Hello :D I wondered where you had gone??? :)

a lb loss is great, its all going in the right direction, well done!

You are craving goodies and slipping a wee bit because of totm, nothing else hun, I feel so hungry at totm, and it takes a mountain of willpower not to give in to temptation...i don't want an apple..i WANT a takeaway, and lots of it! hee hee

Now missy, don't you be feeling bad for losing weight,when some others don't??? Of course you deserve it, you are working hard to achieve something you've always wanted... everyone is different, and everyone has good and bad weeks, when others lose and you don't lose as much, that is really okay, just as when you lose and others don't!

You feel guilty because you had a little treat or two, it wasn't as bad as you think, as you still lost!..and when totm has gone, you'll lose again hun x

this horrible angry and upset feeling will be away in the next 24 hours or so, think and plan ahead, it's a new day, it's an new week.....keep smiling, you are a success!

Helloooo right im kinda back on track AGAIN!! i really do need to stop going off it, its not doing me any good, esp my mental health!!! omg the mood iv been in for the past few days!! plus feel really down (when im not moaning) LOL it is totm but not been this bad in a long time! :( its amazing how all this bad food affects your mind!! oh and lack of exercise doesnt help too! :rolleyes:

So meals today...well you cant really call b/l meals but its all i felt like!

B, brunch bar, coffee :eek:

L, brunch bar, coffee :eek:

D, bake in the bag cod, baby pots,cabbage and leeks :)

3ltrs of water and 30min walk!

Once i we put our son into school tomorrow (he is going into p3....god i feel old) me and OH are going for a long walk round the park, even if its raining!! :)

Really really really want to stick to this, so sick of being the fat mum at school, my wee boy deserves better!!!!! :mad::cry:

keep going honey x I feel like I have messed around for the first 3 months of being on my diet but somehow managed to lose 27lbs so far :D!
really need to knuckle down and take this seriously!!

Well i'm back!!! went way off plan for far too long!

going to do it this time round!

so here goes, round 2.....

meals today,

b) banana and 2 coffee's

L) tinned salmon with lots of salad

d) minestrone soup, 1 slice of bread

s) apple.

drinking 2ltrs of water, and will be doing round about an hour on the treadmill!

so here goes..........

hey guys! yeah im glad im back too!!! just really need to start posting more! things are good! i hope use are well? xxx

Hello!!
Just had a read through your diary :) - well done for getting back on plan!! Don't worry about the bits inbetween just focus on the end goal..! You can do it this time and you will :D we're all in it with you..best of luck, I'll keep popping back to see how you're getting on :) xx

Back