janey's diary

Hi all,

Had an OK weekend, ish, I had a red day on Friday as Works BBQ although I did eat alot of food I have tried to syn it and have allowed 25 syns for the lot, I also went out for a carvery for dads birthday Sunday. I was careful but I suppose I am so paranoid about eating too much. I really need to have a decent weight loss this week after only loosing 1lb last week, but hey who knows if the scales will be kind!

I'm gonna do the next two days on free and HE only so I hope that helps as WI tomorrow night. Isn't it mad how much depends on the number on those scales, if it's a good loss I'll be in a good mood for most of the week, but if it's not so good I'll be in a foul temper and will struggle to keep with it.

I have to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this! I'm doing this to save my life first and foremost. If I don't do this, I will in all likelyhood, not be around to collect my pension! I'm doing this as I want to feel thin, I've never been thin and I want it sooo much, I want to be the pretty thin girl instead of the fat and frumpy one.

Anywho enough of my ramblingsxx

I have to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this! I'm doing this to save my life first and foremost. If I don't do this, I will in all likelyhood, not be around to collect my pension! I'm doing this as I want to feel thin, I've never been thin and I want it sooo much, I want to be the pretty thin girl instead of the fat and frumpy one.

Hi hun, we're all in the same boat, don't think you are alone, but WE WILL DO THIS. Write your reasons down and stick them all around the house cupboard / fridge etc.

Good luck xxx

Right OK it's D Day!!! WI tonight, I'm actually nervous this week! first time really I've felt like this. I think it's because I really need to loose a good amount of weight this week or I know next week will be more of a struggle.

Thanks Louise, you comments mean alot to me, it's very motivating to know there's someone out there in the same boat as me.
xx

Fingers crossed, XX

whooohooo!!! Just got back from WI and so chuffed !!! I lost 5lbs!!
had to share it with someone!!

well done, 5lb is amazing xxx

whooohooo!!! Just got back from WI and so chuffed !!! I lost 5lbs!!
had to share it with someone!!

flippin' 'eck!!!! how the hell did you manage that?

....we will pay for your secrets!

....well done by the way :D

howdy folks, Things are going pretty well at the minute, I'm feeling very up beat! Not surprising given this weeks weight loss though!

I've had an uneventful few days not much out of the ordinary has happened just work, and kids and life I suppose. I haven't been out anywhere or done anything!!

But you know what I feel happy, I put on a pair of sandals for work today that were a bit tight round the ankle and they flew on and had four holes on the buckle to spare, so I must be loosing all this weight of my ankles cause I still can't get into the next jean size down!

Onward and downward!xx

morning all, how nice is this weather?!! soo hot though, but I'm not complaining!!

The weekend was lovely I had a friend over for a BBQ on Saturday and used my remaining syn allowance for that ( I'd used loads Friday night on a very nice bottle of red!) it was a lovely evening and I made the SW salsa and it was a big hit.
Yesterday I just pottered around the garden and washed the car all in all a great weekend.

I have brought myself a yoga DVD, I really need to start a bit of exercise as everythings starting to wobble! alot! I have read somewhere that yoga is really good for toning so I'm gonna give it a go tonight I'll let you know how I get on. Any other suggestions for toning exercises greatly received.

keep on going x x

well it's weigh in day again and again I don't feel like I've lost but then again I never do, will just have to see if the scales are playing tonight! I did weight myself on the ones at home( I know bad idea) and they say I've put on but they aren't that reliable and I can't remember if I was heavier on them anyway.

I have this stupid routine on weigh in day, I drink loads of water and pee loads I don't know but it makes me feel like I peeing all the fat away. Very stupid I know but it makes me feel better. So onward with the water for the day and the 25 trips to the loo. I'll try and pop back and update on how I've done if my hubbies not hogging the computer later. xx

not happy, I have fallen out with the scales!!! I only lost 1/2 lb !!

I know I should be OK with this as a loss is a loss, but to bo honest my consultant didn't help! as you know they go round the room either saying well done or "what happened this week?". Well she got to me and said "what happened this week?" I was half way through explaining myself when I said hang on a minute I have lost it's not like I've put on or even stayed the same!!

Moving on I am going to focus this week and go for a good loss next week I am not going to let this beat me!!

it may have been the excess water that only gave you 1/2 lb off. can't remember exactly, but my consultant said 1 or 1.5 litres of water = 1lb in weight. so if that's floating around in your belly you may have had a better loss than you think ;)

Thanks mod-karen you could be right!! Will have to change routine a little I think!

Another day dawns and I'm moving on from last weeks disappointing result. I've been very good and ultra vigilant. I'm not sure if I've already mentioned it but I write everything I eat down in a little book and keep a running total of my syns for the week, and I have been ultra careful with that too. My hubbies going out tonight so I'm gonna plan the meals for the week and aim to have as much S and SS food as I can. I need a good week this week!!

Today has been good so far, we've had a bit of drama at work, not involving me thank god but it always stresses me out as we're only a little team!! I forgot to bring in my mugshot for lunch today so had to buy something from the shop I bought a super noodles on the go pot and I was sure it was a low fat one when I picked it up. It's not it's the full fat version and has just cost me about 8 syns !!! what a waste.

I tried a bit of my new yoga video last night, I was really surprised how the sweat was pouring off me just doing the stretches so if I can keep doing it regularly it should help xx

Onwards and downwards!!

OK so it's Monday again! Feeling like crap to be honest I think I've picked up a bug that the kids have had. So I've just gotta get through the day at work and then I can go home and go to bed. I find it hard to eat what I'm supposed to when I'm ill, all I want to eat is thick hot toast with butter and a big mug of tea!!

Yes!!!! I lost 4lbs at WI last night, got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month and my 2 stone award... feeling good!!!

Thanks willcat and Karen, I feel fab about it!! I still have a long way to go but I am starting to feel like I'm getting there. So far I am loosing weight at around a stone a month, I know I can't keep that up for long but I wanna try for at least my first five stone this way, so that means I should have lost 70lbs by the first week in november! God it's scary when I put it like that. Exiting though!!

Back