Janey's journey to slim town

Well done on your loss. The C25k is appealing to me more and more, especially when I read you are doing so amazingly!!! Well done hun :)

Thanks squeezy, I am not a natural athlete and if you would have seen me running week one day one which is 1 minute of running/ 1.5 minutes of walking x 6 times. I was so unfit!! I have just this minute finished week 7 day 1 and completed 20 minutes running straight and could have honestly ran more.....I couldn't recommend it enough x

Well done!

Well almost another week done and 100% totally on plan. This week completed week 7 of C25K.

Been another busy working week but managed a couple of hours with Hubby in the local last night and managed to drink 3 x 250ml Rose wine !!! Bit of a head today and been starving. Managed only to go over by 22 calories tho, phew!!

Weigh in in the morning, hoping for 2.5 but will be happy with anything really.

Also managed to wear my 'small' jeans last night what a boost!!! Still have 47.5lbs to go but can't wait to throw all my size 16's away!!

Well done on the weight loss and the running! I have been watching your running progress on MFP and its making me tempted to try it too! I´d have to go out in the dark tho as my boobs wobble too much!

I wear both. I´m very self conscious about them. Especially where I live (in Spain). Spanish women never seem to have big boobs, so I feel odd. My husband just said he´d do the C25K with me if I want to do it at night :)

I run with Hubby, wouldn't like to do it on my own plus I don't think I would push myself as much as I do when he's with me. Big boobs and exercise don't mix well together, mine also need strapping down :0) he he x

Weigh day yesterday and lost 2.5lbs, 10 lbs in total. So pleased but still 45lbs to go......

Breakfast- porridge

Lunch- prawn sandwich and squares

Dinner - burger in a bun, 4 potato wedges, mini corn on the cob

I've realised (after 4 weeks) that all I've done is reduce portion size and cut out snacking completely!! I may have the odd piece of fruit or a biscuit but not every day. It's not science, it's maths and a whole load of motivation and willpower!!!

Losing weight isn't easy infact it's bloody hard work !!!

Well done! Yeah, I noticed that too. It's like now that I am doing this, I can't even understand how I used to eat such big portions of food before! It was ridiculous!

New challenge for myself is to write my diary on here every day!!!

Lost 14lbs so far, 41lbs to go

Completed c25K & signed up for a 10k on November 6th

Goal is to lose another 17lbs before Christmas.

Not sure what I'm eating today as on a 12-8pm shift at work so will be having my lunch and dinner there.

Breakfast: peanut butter on granary toast

Lunch: shapers duck wrap and shapers crisps

Dinner: tuna and cheese salad

Drinks: tea

Absolutely bloody ravenous today!!! After effects of the evil alcohol from Saturday night. Resisted all temptation!! My mantra (in my head) was ' I want to be slim, I want to be slim' but I swear if someone put a White baguette coated in butter I would have knocked them to the ground for it he he he

Woke up in an aaaaaawful mood, went to work and had a massive cleaning frenzy. Was actually sweating!!! Came home had another row with the husband, went for a run (on my own) and my knee started to twinge so only managed 20 minutes. Cooked tea whilst arguing and didn't bother putting myself any out as so churned up with my arguing I went straight upstairs and embarked on 2 hours of ironing.

So to conclude my rubbish day I have had a huge under eat of calories and only managed a 20 minute run. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :0(

Breakfast: pear

Lunch : homemade chilli

Numerous cups of tea.

Hope you sort things out :)

A bit of a better mood today and Hubby bought me a cup of tea in bed with an apology for being narky !!

Work all day and wore a top which I haven't worn for at least 2 years and also in my 'small' 16 trousers. Deffo felt good about myself today :0)

Came home and went for a quick run 25 mins (still can't believe I can run) and then had tea, straight after hit my ironing mountain 2 1/2 hrs worth ......grrr what a thankless task that is!!!

Off tomorrow so going to have a 'trying on' session and get rid of anything too big. It won't be lots but I'm also hoping to get in a few items that I haven't been able too. My wardrobe ranges from 12-16 from this you can see I've been a serial dieter but this is the very very very last time!!

Breakfast: porridge

Lunch: tuna Mayo and cheese salad

Snack: small banana (which gave me horrible indigestion whilst running)

Dinner: curry rice and onion bhaji.

Bring on my lie in tomorrow x

Back