January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never expected so many to answer my sticky, its amazing....still cant wait either til my start on jan 2 :)

good luck to everyone

h xx

Hi everyone, Day three and another headache. :( Gone now though, :clap: phew.

The water part of the diet is becoming much easier to swallow (Pun intended) and so far I don't seem to be wanting to eat anything else despite being surrounded by chocolates, sweets, biscuits etc.

It could be because I have lost another 3lbs today, whoohoo!

Update tomorrow folks.

Cheers,

Pat.

Hi all

I'm planning on starting again on Saturday. Tried LT before but really struggled with not being able to have sunday lunch with family etc so switched to WW instead. However am so generally fed up with myself I feel I need the fast results of LT to get me motivated as i am the heaviest I have ever been and it's really getting me down.

So good luck to us all :)

Hi,

I've just found this website today and Im planning on re-starting Lipotrim on the 4th Jan. I was on Lipotrim late 2008 and for January 2009 and lost 3 stones. I had to come off the diet earlier than planned as I fell pregnant with my daughter Phoebe who was born in October. I currently have baby weight to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and then a further 3-4 stones as well.

Just hope I have as much if not more success than last time. Hoping that having moral support and people to chat to who are going through the same thing will keep me motivated. So come on 2010 lets hope we all reach our targets of being happy, healthier and alot lighter.

hi guys!
Never posted to a forum before so hopefully doing it right!:)
Starting LT on Jan 2nd!
Fingers crossed for all of us that it works. Happy New Year to everyone!!!:D

Thanks for the encouragement covk, It is now Jan 1st 2010. Bit late posting for day 4 as it is just past midnight. Happy new year everyone. However same weight today as yesterday. Am I despondent :sigh: a bit but I reckon 7lbs in four days is pretty good so I ain't letting it get me down. Hopefully I'll have better news later on this morning. Goodnight anyone who is still up and about. Cheers,
Pat

Hiya Pat. You seem on track for a big first week loss if you are already up to 7lb in three days!! I would avoid weighing yourself every day (but I know it is tempting as it is so motivating to see the scales move down every day)...you may appear to put on weight one of the days and, believe me, that is hard !!!

I am back on LT just for two weeks to shed what I have put on since the summer (actually not much but feels like a lot). I did LT this time last year and lost a few stones in time for the summer and have generally maintained but want to get my new body back after too much Christmas fun !

I too have been looking forward to being back on for a bit...strange, but true !!

Hi Dia. I know that I shouldn't weigh myself everyday but it is something I have done for years. I get sort of withdrawal symptoms if I don't.

I 'm quite pleased as there was another 1 lb gone this morning. I've also noticed that my posture has improved, not walking with that awful hunched up leaning forward kinda walk.

Yesterday and today I went for an hour and a quarters walk with my husband. Couldn't have done that last week.

Today will be a bit of a trial as I am cooking a fabulous New Years dinner for my husband while I have a lovely bowl of chicken gloop. Whoopee. :D

I have this very positive vibe for the coming year and thereafter and I sincerely hope that you're all on board. It's gonna be great. :D:D:D

A skinny new year to you all.

Pat.

Oooh yes - count me in too . . . . . I'm starting LT next week - a little scared and a very excited! Hoping this is going to be the year I finally loose all this horrible weight!

Good luck everyone - can't wait to see how everyone gets on over the next few months!

hey all!!

:D

Hey all, Im starting lipotrim tomoro the 2nd done it before and found it hard first week its the bad breath i dont like and wish i cud eat chewing gum, anyway just wondering has anyone ever experienced any bad side effect? The last time i done it i had really bad shakes. If anyone has had this does this go away?
thanks...:)

Diole,

Bad breath was my worst side effect! And of course the wonderful listerine strips are nearly non-existent now... We can get something similar over here now but the are between €2-3 a pack............ouch!

Im not starting back properly til Monday as the pharmacy is closed! Moving my mum back here to Ireland mid Jan and will pick up cheap supplies over there as its half the price (£35 compared with €65)...

Doing a maintenance restart until Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back