January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help!! Snowed in.

Hi all, Got up this morning to go into town to get supplies but snowing heavily so too risky. Have one days shakes and soup left. Any advice if Monday is as bad as today, I've done so well on my first week. I was almost tempted to come off of the diet til the spring but resisted the temptation. :innocent0002: Any advice will be most appreciated.

Pat.

Hi all I'm new to the forum but yes I am in for the 2010 Lipotrim diet! I started on new year’s eve (I know what a day to start) and couldn’t help myself had a cheeky weigh in this morning and have lost 10 .5lb's. I’m so pleased but know it will slow down within the next few weeks. Luckily I don’t find the shakes or the chicken mix too bad but I have been well warned by everyone that the flap jacks are evil!

I would love to hear about your success throughout the year to help motivate me and good luck to everyone in getting their target weights!

- VodkaPrincess x

Hi vodka princess, flapjacks are serioulsy revolting! Isn't it a great time of year to lipotrim because everyone is in the same frame of mind. I'm back to work Thursday, so i'm going to start liptrim on Monday to get used to it before going back to work. only joined this site today and am amazed, the last time I did lipotrim i didn't even know there were any such sites. good luck everybody!

just started for the first time today, had a vanillla shake in the shaker i bought in the pharmacy for 13 quid, its ok tastes a bit like cardboard but should be fine once i get used to it... my pharmacy also has breath strips for 1.95euro and theyre especially for lipotrimers so i stocked up on those and got some fibraclear....
good start overall as pharacist was sweet and offered me a pharmacy bag to put the lt bag in incase of embarasment...shes sweet..starting off at 14.7 yikes!!! anyways heres to us all getting skinny in the new year...good luck all!!

Bells,

I dont like the shakes in the shaker thing...LOL I make mine using a blender and loads of ice. I add coffee and a sweetner to the vanilla one otherwise I dont like it! I've also done the same with the chcolate one or made it with cooled peppermint tea, delish!

Diole,

Bad breath was my worst side effect! And of course the wonderful listerine strips are nearly non-existent now... We can get something similar over here now but the are between €2-3 a pack............ouch!

Im not starting back properly til Monday as the pharmacy is closed! Moving my mum back here to Ireland mid Jan and will pick up cheap supplies over there as its half the price (£35 compared with €65)...

Doing a maintenance restart until Monday!

hey, you look great in pic!! its £45 to do it here shame thats why this time it will work..wish i cud do sumink about the breath

i started back on lipotrim today so would love to join ur group!!

i did it in 2008 and lost 5 st put a ston n half back on by march 2009 and started again lost the weight and slowly the weight crept back on again.

The prob for me is not the backbone to carry on lipo its the maintaining thats a nightmare. I must admit i have never done the lipo maintenance - this time i will.

I had a good ole chat to the pharmacist this morning who has recommended i lose half a stone more than i need to so that i have a 'buffer' and to maybe have a lipotrim shake once a day for the rest of my life eek!!

i will see how that goes!

starting weight is 11.7 end goal will be 8 - 8.7..heres hoping :)

good luck to all of you

L xx

Day One - Not feeling too bad today, worst thing is that I haven't told any of my friends that I'm doing this so had to think fast with the excuses for not going out tonight! Anyways hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end:)
Hope everyone else is getting on well today!

Hi Leesa,
Im in exactly the same boat as you. I did lipo in 2008 after the birth of my fourth baby and went from 14stone 1pound to 10stone 4 pound. I only stopped because I was nagged to death by relatives who told me that I looked sick.

I now weigh 13 stone 2 pounds. sickener!!! I've nearly regained everything back so i'm starting on monday 4th jan. Im determined and I would love to see 8-8 and half stone but I would be really happy to get to 9 and half stone.

Im currently wearing my 'fat pants' on a constant basis as I refuse to buy any size 18-20 clothes and I threw away all the ones I had in the past. I will not allow myself to become complacent with my ever growing size so here's to 2010 ladies and good luck to everyone here. We can do it. We will do it!!

Hi Ladies
Defo count me in, starting Lipo Monday Morning,going to get out and walk in the morning - afraid to weigh myself but there you go, gotta face the demons and move on - I have about 7 stone to lose!!!!!! Yep, huge amounts but it can be done and if I have you guys to work along with - then no bother eh!!
Tagging along for the ride ladies - got loads of big events this year and refuse to wear what fits - I WILL be wearing what looks good..................
Yahoooooooo roll on Monday morning
xx

hi gl im starting lp 2mow but im only looking to do it for 2-3weeks as cant pay 36 all the time, do u know how meny tablet sweeters your able to have at all if sumone can let me know that will be great thnx xx anna

good luck to you all, I'm on again tomorrow!

hi all im in back on tomorrow i had only 1 stone to go but i was very bold over xmas and now have 2 stone to lose :mad:cant wait to get started i feel so bad :mad:
anna as far as i know you can have as much sweetners as you like :) best of luck all keep our fingers crossed

Hi :)

Hi guys :)
I'm new here but i'm with you guys all the way!
I've been on lipotrim on and off for a few months now but I hope this time I manage to stick to it!
I had my first weigh in today and I am starting tomorrow!!
Lets do this!!!:D
1ST WI- 13.12

Last edited:
hi

hi thnx for that can u give me tips on what u can do with the shakes and good luck on loseing the 2stone anna :)

hi all im in back on tomorrow i had only 1 stone to go but i was very bold over xmas and now have 2 stone to lose :mad:cant wait to get started i feel so bad :mad:
anna as far as i know you can have as much sweetners as you like :) best of luck all keep our fingers crossed

hi all how can i do the count down thing for evey week and chage my ticker please i have for got thanks starting tomow and im hoping it will go ok what side effects can u get ? Anna xx

Hi ,Just reading has decided me to start again. want to loose 2 stone. love reading this forum...i'm ready to go!

Hey all!
So glad I found this forum!
I started Lipotrim last Wednesday *29th December* (it's not my first time) and this is the first time I've really stuck at it. I've not nibbled anything at all and stuck to 3 litres of water a day.

I started off at 11 stone 6 lbs and so far I've lost 11 lbs (according to my Wii that is!)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Merry x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back