January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh im getting excited i just want january to be here already so we can all get started on this!..suprisingly if we could skip christmas i would,,, and thats saying alot because i love christmas... see u all in january!!!

the more, the merrier!!

h xx

I'll be back on the 2nd hopefully.So disappointed in myself but ready to do it properly this time.Speak soon guys and Merry Christmas xx

Hiya folks, Am starting Lipotrim soon, will be going to see pharmacist today for advice. Got to do something as I have become two and a half stone overweight in the last couple of years. It's got to the stage where my knees, back and ankles are now hurting. I get short of breath and my energy levels aren't just low they are non existent. So wish me luck and I'll keep you all posted on my progress. Thanks for all the positive posts.

Cheers,

Pat. :8855: (scubalady)

I'm with you currently 200lbs goal is 150 and I'm abt 5"6. I'm just fed up of being the big one I will put my stat on the 31.12.09 and that in summer can show off my new body...:eek:

weight.png

Week 1 199lbs
week 2
week 3
week 4
week 5
week 6

Last edited:
fassy im with you on this im at 198lbs now and my goal is 130 and im 5.5ft..all working towards a lovely summer..im saving up the cash for a new summer wardrobe too..:) see you all in jan

I'm seriously considering doing this in the new year. Haven't been to see the pharmacist yet but know where he is. Just unsure of how much it'll cost.

Louise67 the tickers come from www.tickerfactory.com, you choose the style that you want and then you copy and paste the code at the bottom of the page into your signature box on here.

Me Please

Hi everyone :wavey:

I really need to lose this weight this time so i'm going to start in Jan as well. all your help and support would be great as i need the motervation.

Nic. xx

hey count me in,im staring same time. so bring on 2010. x

starting in 2010

hi, can I join you please. posting my weight loss is all new to me , can just about use a computer but, im determined this time. Did LL before im ready now . I will need some support to jazz up the info I send in

I'm coming back to TFR on 4th Jan - really have cocked it up well and truly over Christmas and so need to come back for a while and get control again. Hopefully when refeeding the second time around I shall do it right this time and there will be less temptations around. I am not annoyed or disappointed with myself as I have had such fantastic success on this diet so far and with the new exercise program in the new year that should help a great deal.

hey girls and boys, really cant wait now, just spent christmas in england and even with the sales i managed only to buy shoes and bags..no clothes because theyre not needed until i can have nice pretty small ones..dreading the scales tomorrow pretty sure ive gone up with the amount of alcohol i drank while away. cant wait to be on the one way slimtrain to skinnyville in 4 days time!! lets all stick together on this one. going to the pharmacy on thursday to pick up stock cant wait!!!!!

heylo.
this is going to be my second attempt at lipotrim. managed one day in july(rubbish i no!!) but determined to get through the first week!!!! loving any tips to make the shakes better, especially the soup bleh! plan on losing around 3 stone to be 9 stone by end of June for a family wedding...!!so around half a stone a month should be healthy for my height (5'4)?? x

Hi everyone Im starting lipotrim on friday and cant wait to shift this weight! The stories hear are inspirational and cant wait to get started on friday. Im new to all this forum thing so not sure if Im doing it right lol x

Hi all, It's me again. Have just completed day two of LT. Day one not so bad as I really felt bloated after Christmas and it was a releif to forego all that food that seems to accumulate over the Christmas period. My husband is a bit peeved because all the edibles have landed on his plate so to speak. He is being very supportive which I always think is half the battle.:love: Thanks hon.

Day two started well as I am down 4lbs this morning. :D

I am finding the hardest part is the drinking 2ltrs of water every day. Have managed so far but many more trips to the loo than usual. Bad headache kicked in this afternoon have only just got rid of it (11pm Tuesday). :cry: Bit of a bummer but am determined to see it through.

Vanilla shake is the best of the three flavours, strawberry second but not too keen on the chocolate. Despite the fact that most people seem to dislike the soup, I find it more palatable than the shakes. Best of luck to us all for a happy, prosperous and THINNER New Year.

Cheers and best wishes,

Pat.

come on 1st Jan here we go again

Hi guys, lovely to come back on here and see so many familiar faces and so many new people just starting on their journey.
I came off LT in Oct and have struggled with 'normal' food since and christmas has been a feast!
I'm going to the chemist today to get my LT and planning to start friday after a final good old knees up on news years eve.
I know I have put weight back on but wont know the damage till weighed at the chemist as I don't have scales in the house.
My daughter is going to do it with me this time as well so I am excited for her cos I know that this diet really works.
So see you all later x

Well back from the chemist and have put 15lbs on since came off LT in Oct :(
Oh well no point in moaning about it. Looking forward to friday and geting back on the wagon.
Have a fantastic holiday planned in July for hubbies 50th birthday so definately have something to work towards and 51lbs to goal is achievable if I stick at it.
Hopefully will get the support I got last time from family, friends and of course you guys x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back