January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
silver79 welcome, this place is just brilliant, the people are so supportive,, come here whenever you are feeling down, need to chat, or keeping away from the goodie cupboard!!..best of luck you can do it!!

good luck silver79 i just done my 1st day and it went ok xx

bells have u had the chicken soup if so have u got any tips on what to add to it as i want to try it next week but i dont really like chicken soup but want sumthing that is a bit like food lol xx

hey anna, tbh i just have it normal, aparently we cant microwave it so i just put it in a big mug like a cupa soup, and pour over hot water, bad thing is though you have to squish all the lumps, but i find that if theres a few lumpy bits floating(sounds gross) theyre a bit like soggy croutons lol.... we cant really add anything, but it has chives or something green in it anyway. you can add a bit of pepper if you want i think.
also, it doesnt really taste too much like chicken and its quite creamy so you could be surprised. do you like the others? the only one i dont like is the strawberry, i think its too salty ( weird)

for the soup i have it for dinner and it does warm you up, as being on day three im now freezing...brrrr
hope thats of some help...:)

hi bell thanks for the info i read sumwhere on hear today that sumone adds curry powder, i like the choc shake and i just tryed it with peppermint tea and it not to bad i dont mind the strawberry one but the choc is better and not had the vinilla one yet and i tryed the flapjacks last time i tryed this and never again lol but thanks for the info i might try it next week, who says u cant mico it and can u not cook it on the hob

Thanks for the support everyone. I just figured out how to add this ticker thing. lol it's pretty cool. :) off to bed now. night all.

hey anna i think rainbowbrite said something in a post recently about no microwave and no freezing.. on the hob id say is fine though because youll actually feel like your cooking something gooood ... we wish!

Evening :)

I used to eat the soup by mixing it to a paste with cold water then add cooled boiling water to it - to make it creamy you need to add less water than it suggests ...also its veggie ????

Also I like the vanilla with instant coffee....

Good luck

thanks for the info imac, and good luck

and yeh bell it will fill like the lol but it is sumthing i can cook at the same time im cooking my fiances dinner lol x

right of to bed ready for day 2 night all x good luck to eveyone

week one ...... 13st 1Lb

Hey you guys!
Day 4 today and boy am I finding it hard!Maybe this is what ketosis is....when you're cranky, shaky, cold, headachey(if thats a word!).:(
Hopefully it will get better from here, really really really do NOT want to give up on this!

hang in there thin10 you can do this! you've come this far.
I'm only on my first day. Had my breakfast and lunch. Didn't mind the taste too much. But my hubby had pizza for lunch and I thought the smell was just going to kill me. It just really dawned on me that I won't be able to eat real food for ATLEAST a month. But I know I can do this. We all can. I just looked at in the mirror at my fat belly and got motivated again...hahaha. The hardest thing for me though is the fact that I have a two year old daughter and I'm a stay at home mom, and I'm soooo used to picking at her food while I'm feeding her or finishing off what she doesn't eat. But I guess with time that will get easier aswell. Well good luck to you all. Crazy weather isn't it (i'm in manchester and it's snowing like crazy here). :)

First day nearly over (yay!) - surprisingly - it isn't so bad :)
Was tempted to go to supermarket on the way home from work, but have resisted it! So proud of myself :D

One question though – does anyone know if shakes (no soup) can be drunk hot? It’s really cold at work and I’m not sure I will survive only on hot mint tea! L

Thanks! x

Hi Kristina, Sure yeah just use hot water instead of cold, they're best if you use a blender/whisk. The chicken soup hot is lovely, I tried it with the chocolate but didn't like it but you might. The coldness is an issue agreed. Best of luck now you can do it

Hi Everyone, I'm starting tomorrow..picked up my packs this afternoon just before the snow came! I lost 4st on Lipotrim 4 years ago then fell pregnant with my daughter and put it all back on plus a lot more. Don't want to be the fattest mum in the playground anymore or be a bad example to my daughter.

Good luck cooper747!

I just finished my first day today. Had chocolate shake for breakfast, chocolate mousse for lunch and then vanilla shake for dinner (that was so nasty). I think I prefer the chocolate. I had 3 pints of water and two black coffees. Have a mild headache, and a bit cold (but that could also be due to the crazy weather.

I found it so hard while i was feeding my toddler her dinner though. I normally take a few bites with her. Not having any food today made me realize just how much i actually stuff myself. it's insane.

hmmm is it me or is this forum a bit quiet today....

Hi Kristina, Sure yeah just use hot water instead of cold, they're best if you use a blender/whisk. The chicken soup hot is lovely, I tried it with the chocolate but didn't like it but you might. The coldness is an issue agreed. Best of luck now you can do it
Thanks, lilypetal!

I have just tried the chocolate shake with hot water - quite nice. Just my shaker did not like the heat - the liquid was all over the place! :D

Not so air-tight with hot water – will try the blender next time :D

hi anna i find the best way for any of the lipotrim is a blender i couldnt stomach it other wise the shakes i add loads of ice and there gorgeous , the soup i just add biling water and blend blend blend. i saw you said curry powder as far as i know your not allowed this at all your not even allowed salt or pepper !!!!!!! hope all is going well for everyone we can do this :flirt2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back