January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

3pm Lacey same as the Friday in the Pitcher & Piano......try to come tomorrow drug yerself up with day nurse or summat :D

Maisie x x

Thanks Maisie hun,

I'm usually up to speed with times and plans but i'm on planet Isis at the moment. Off to get more meds in the morning if I don't feel any better!!

Failing that, I am going to get sloshed and numb all the aches and pains:D

My plan is to be there..one way or another!!!:)

Have we got an up to date roll call of everyone who is going now then or has everyone gone to bed(like I should!!)

I have no idea who is definately going to be honest but I hope someone knows!

I'm going saturday night anyway

I've no idea exactly how many (or who) are going to turn up yet .. but it'll be quite a few of us I reckon :rolleyes: :)

Lacey - you'd better be there darlin' .. or we'll be on the first train to York to drag you up! :D

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The VFBC is upon us at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going offline now as the bowling alley calls - nowt dirty!! Wot are you lot like!!!

I've got me phone on so give us a text if anyone gets lost (!).

See you all in the Pitcher at 3pm!!!!!

Safe journey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Everybody else please disregard any posts that might be made by my good self in the wee small hours of tonight or tomorrow night. I may well be suffering from a vodka-induced virus - teeheee!!!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmmm I might sneak along for a bit while my sister has the kids hehe.

My mams plane is late so no chance of being home before 3. nothing wrong with a detour to the pub on the way is there?

Well, another VFBC done and dusted!!

Thanks to everyone who came - it was a pleasure meeting all of you again, both old mates and new!

Safe journey home, ladies and watch this space for the dates of the next one - probably around Easter!!

Hope you're all hale and hearty this fine morning!! My head hurts rather a lot and I did me knee in dancing - poor old bird! hehe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and I'll put some piccies on here as soon as I get back to my house - everyone else, please feel free to add any of the ones you took!!

my head hurts too, so does my ankle, but thats more to do with wearing those heels for about 9 hours more than anything else.

Hope everyone is not too ill and you ll get home with no hassles, it was lovely to meet you all :)

Hope everyone had a great time last night and has a safe journey home. It was great to meet new friends yesterday and I loved seeing my old ones.
Irene xx

MandyB2 & Summerskye

Mandy, Isobel & Sharon (Summerskye)

Isobel & Westiegirl (Sarah)

Maisie

Amanda (Loopy) and her mate, Jackie

*Mich creeps in holding her head......LOL (no LOQ (quietly):eek: :eek:

Well I've just got back from the Toon....had a fantastic time (and my sister did too):D It was so lovely to finally meet you all (and see a few of you again...:) ).......

I cannot believe the amount of vodka I have consumed over the weekend - I can't believe my eyes are facing the right direction in the pic Isobel posted either.....LOL!!!

May I apologise if I said anything in my drunken stupors that may have offended or upset anyone.....it's all a bit of a blur to be honest......:eek: What I will say is you girls are ace and are really party queens.....:D The only disappointment was the lovely Lacey couldn't make it.....I know I wasn't the only one to miss the opportunity to meet you hun and I know the others really missed seeing you again too.....I suggested to Isobel we should try and sort a night in York hun.......:)

I have already been onto Buffalo Joes sight to see if I can find a picture of the very, very, very lovely barman....;) I am sure it didn't go unnoticed by all of you (including him probably...OMG the shame.....:eek: ) that I was rather taken by a certain young (being the operative word...lol) man in a stetson, bare chest and chaps....mmmmmm He made my night....LOL.....my sister tells me I was shamful and dribbling....I'm sure you'll clarify this...LOL:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Anyway, just gonna crawl into bed early tonight.....I am sooooooooooooo tired......

All ready looking forward to the next one and seeing some more photos too please.....

Loads of love hope your all home safe and sound

Back