~~ January Starters/Re-starters Supportive Thread.. Please Join in ~~

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hiya Sexy Peeps.. :D

I have decided to start a Thread for everyone starting or restarting CD this month..

I dont know about anyone else but I find I stick to CD more when I have support & know other people are doing CD the same time as me as it spurs me on..

So Feel free to pop in with your Days events & tell us all about your CD journey..

We can lose this weight now & Forever..

:grouphugg:

xx

I will start the ball rolling & tell you a bit about me, :rolleyes:

I am Kelly, 31yrs old & Live in the North East.

I am engaged to Keith, we got engaged last October in DisneyLand Florida, We have been together for over 3yrs but been best mates for 7yrs, He is my rock, I couldnt live without him, This year I am hoping to move in a new house & maybe trying for a family the end of the year.. :D

I discovered CD a few years back now & have been on & off it at least 3 times. I am determined this yr its gonna be a new start for me & I am gonna lose this weight once & for all.

I have kept off 2st so wanna lose another 2st this yr..

Look forward to hearing all about you..

xx

Hi Kelly
Started SS yesterday, and 38hrs into, have'nt found it a problem at all. I have alot of weight to lose and I guess that now is my time to do so. I am so determined, I know I may have periods when I may struggle, thats when I'll hit the forum to gain support.
But so far, all's well.
Well done on your 35lbs loss, bet your over the moon.
All the best

Hi Kelly, Im Carolyn (44 years old), divorced with a 15 year old and live in South East.

I too have done cd before (last year), lost 2st and have put it nearly all back in 3 months. I did lighterlife before that and did the same. I think im an emotional/bored eater and have to learn other ways of controlling my binge eating. I have started cd today with 3 shakes and AAM in the evening as im off to Thailand 21st Jan so cant do SS so hope to lose something before I go. I would love to chat with you and others and support each other on our journey.
:)

Hi Kelly
Started SS yesterday, and 38hrs into, have'nt found it a problem at all. I have alot of weight to lose and I guess that now is my time to do so. I am so determined, I know I may have periods when I may struggle, thats when I'll hit the forum to gain support.
But so far, all's well.
Well done on your 35lbs loss, bet your over the moon.
All the best

Hiya Big Fella,

Well Done on taking the step to lose weight with CD, you wont regret it, Fab diet & yes you probably will struggle sometime down the line, but we are all here for ya hun..
I struggle bigtime but I will come on here to take my mind off food as I love to eat.. :(

Look forward to hearing how you get on, wait till your 1st weigh in, Whoo Hooo, I am so excited for ya.. xx

Hi Im Julie,40 years old and also live in the south east.I go to a cd group which has finished its official run as it was 12 weeks which we completed early december.I have another 2 and a half stone to go,I am going to try and lose this by end of March on 810.
I too am a binge eater and have also done cd and LL several times over the last 3 years.
I have vowed this is my last time of trying to do cd.
xx

Hi Kelly, Im Carolyn (44 years old), divorced with a 15 year old and live in South East.

I too have done cd before (last year), lost 2st and have put it nearly all back in 3 months. I did lighterlife before that and did the same. I think im an emotional/bored eater and have to learn other ways of controlling my binge eating. I have started cd today with 3 shakes and AAM in the evening as im off to Thailand 21st Jan so cant do SS so hope to lose something before I go. I would love to chat with you and others and support each other on our journey.
:)

Hiya Chick,

I can totally relate to you, I love to eat, especially totm, I need to control it & taking food completely out of the picture is a good thing. We can do it hun.. Once the 1st Few days are out the way it will get easier as we already know..
Keep going hun..
xx

Hi Im Julie,40 years old and also live in the south east.I go to a cd group which has finished its official run as it was 12 weeks which we completed early december.I have another 2 and a half stone to go,I am going to try and lose this by end of March on 810.
I too am a binge eater and have also done cd and LL several times over the last 3 years.
I have vowed this is my last time of trying to do cd.
xx

Hiya Hun,

Yeah I have vowed its my last time too, I am fed up with re-starting over & over again, I am only cheating myself, well done on losing the weight so far, doing fab..

x

Kel
Thanks for the support, that's what we all need, we are the only one's that understand what its like to be the way we are.
Supporting eachother, we'll get there, no probs!!
The thought of food is great, but the thought of being slim is greater!
I'm inspiring myself, LOL.
Be good

Hi there
Lynn here, I'm 44 and a re-starter. Did LL last year but gained the weight and more (mind most due to medication). I'm in North Yorkshire. I want to lose 50lbs and then start going up the plans. I'm an emotional eater/drinker!! I really feel my head is in the right place this time and I am armed with Rosemary Conley's portion control pots for when I start back eating properly! I also have her exercise DVD which she did featuring Colleen Nolan. i think that's the key to keeping it off, upping the exercise. Good luck to everyone and here's to a slimmer me for 2009
xxxx

Hi
My name is Fiona,43 years old.I live in Kent.I am starting ss on the 5th Jan.Done cd so many times before but i really want to do it this time.Have alot to lose and hoping to lose at least 2 stone before my hoilday in May.I could do with the support and would like to help others too.

Fiona x

Aww Nice to see there is a few of us wanting to support each other..

Lets hope a few more join over the weekend..

I will be next on Sunday night as I stay at my fella's all weekend.

Be Good Guys..

We are on our way to being Slim,

Whooooooo Hooooooooo.. lol..

x

Hi All

Hi Everyone!

i'm Sarah, 39 yrs soon to be FORTY in eleven days.. decided to do LL to loose all my weight before my party but it just did not go to plan.. have this Hollywood themed party all booked I am not going to dread it I will dress the best I can and then think ahead to a slimmer year.. I am fed up with putting life on hold and having regrets.. I'ts booked and thats that:dancing_snowman:

I'm getting more motivated now!!

Hi All

Its good to see that there is lot of starting this together this year. I can't wait for us to achieve our goals for the summer!!! Keep posting and I'll always be popping in to hear how everyone is getting on.

Sharon :):)

Hi Kelly1977 and all other poster on this thread. I lost 33 pounds on CD when I started April 2008 but between Sep and December I have gained over a stone. Well 19 pounds according to the scales this morning! So must have piled on 3-5 pounds in the last few days alone! Another very good reason to start again. On day 1 today and hoping I will get through the evening without giving in to any hunger pangs! I know I have to get into the habit of drinking lots of water again as it really helps. (ps kelly I am also from the north east but I am a secret CDer

Hi All,

I'm restarting on Monday so hope I'm welcome here too :wave_cry:

I lost about 9.5 stone last year on CD, but have been completely off the wagon since the beginning of Dec and need to get back to it. Don't know how much damage I have done till I see my CDC (can't bare to get myself on the scales until then!) so will update my sig when I have done that.

I'm not in a group either, should we start a new one?

Good luck to you all, can't wait to hear how you all get on :D

Love Dee xx

If anyone is starting a team count me in.

Fiona

Back