~~ January Starters/Re-starters Supportive Thread.. Please Join in ~~

Hi I restart tomorrow Im working my way through the plans as it says here and be on SS by next Tuesday......
Good Luck everyone x

What about Village People Ali? :D

Well I have got to say, I have had a really good 4 days so far. All the little niggles that have come up I have acknowledged them and just let them pass. Its just so much easier than the first time I did this, and I havnt a clue why?

HazeyBlue
Today is also my re-start day 4. I too am finding it easier than last time (i'm not saying it's easy just easier!!). Do you think it's maybe due to our "heads and mindset being in the right place?". I just hope it stays like this. Good luck honey
xxx

Hi all xxx I'm Trudy, I'm 35 and from Belfast. I lost 5 stone on CD in 2007 and have put about 2 of that back on over the last year. I've started back on CD today (5/1) and so far so good. I know I've a major headache ahead of me tomorrow but hey ho, it's worth it!

Also know Wednesday/Thursday will be my worst days so looking forward to getting those over and being able to enjoy this diet (sounds warped lol).

Good luck to all xxxx

Hi all xxx I'm Trudy, I'm 35 and from Belfast. I lost 5 stone on CD in 2007 and have put about 2 of that back on over the last year. I've started back on CD today (5/1) and so far so good. I know I've a major headache ahead of me tomorrow but hey ho, it's worth it!

Also know Wednesday/Thursday will be my worst days so looking forward to getting those over and being able to enjoy this diet (sounds warped lol).

Good luck to all xxxx

Hi there Trudy
I thought exactly the same as you and was dreading today (day 4) but I'm fine!!! I am a bit worried I may get the dreaded headache tomorrow - we will wait and see. Maybe you won't get one either. Good luck
xxx

Hi everyone, i'm on day 5 of my re-start. Yes, it is much easier than the last time, think it's because I know that feeling horrible and hungry lasts only a few days, and once i'm in the swing of things i'll feel great. I want to lose 2 stones, so am going to SS for January, and perhaps go up to 810 in Feb, depending on my weight loss.
Good luck everyone x

Re.new starters

Hi
Am completely new to all of this - have never visited a forum before and have never done the Cambridge before either. Good Luck to all of you (and me) and will be visiting regularly for moral support!!

Hi Zebedee.

I'm a restarter (lost 4, gained 4). This is my final time doing the diet.

I'm off to say hello to you properly in the Introductions section ... :)

Hi
Am completely new to all of this - have never visited a forum before and have never done the Cambridge before either. Good Luck to all of you (and me) and will be visiting regularly for moral support!!

Aww very 1st post, Huge welcome, you will be over the moon you joined this site.. :grouphugg:

xx

Good Afternoon Peeps. :D

Well Got weighed this Morning, I have put 4lb on over Xmas, Which isnt bad considering..

1st Day of CD I have had 1 tetra & nearly 4 litres of water, feeling ok-ish.. Just had a huge belly rumble but its sooooo getting ignored, I will Drink & Drink some more..
I do feel like I am brewing a headache though as I always do, if not today defo tomorrow.. :mad:

But feeling positive & looking forward to my 1st weigh in, think I will write a set of goals to keep me motivated..

So nice to see more people joining in, I know with the support we can achieve our goals..

Hugs.. xxx

Kels
Only 4lb over christmas, yeah thats good!
That'll be gone in the next couple of days!
Belly rumbles, yeah I get them - like you, I completely ignore them.
Touch wood, no headaches as of yet and Im on day 5 today, like you said, Im just giving loads of love to the water at the moment, it seems to help!
Be good, stay strong!

Zebedee, good luck to ya.
As stated beforehand, keep coming on here for your support, it really works!
All the best

Hey Zebedee

Hey there,

Welcome and the very best of luck on your journey. I too have just started and am on my first day, so far so good! Currently in the middle of an Oriental Chilli soup which I have to admit is YUM!!!

Hajis-sweetie xxx

Hi.

I'm a restarter having failed back in June. I am determined this time, both myself and my other half are determined that this is the year we will get our lives back. We are both totally fed-up and need to lose weight before we get married in the IS in 2010.

I'm 40 and live in Leven in Fife, not far from Edinburgh for those that don't know and my job as an IT consultant has me sitting on my bum for 10 hours a day on average.

I've got about 12-15 stone to lose to be ideal but would be happy with 12 so you can see I have a long long way to go.

Anyway, we are in our preparation phase and are reducing our carb/cals intake in preparation to start the CD again a week from today.

Cheers folks.

Bob

hi everyone!! great to see there's a few of us in the same boat, but we'l get through it. I'm trina im 30 and i live in kilkenny in ireland. started cd last october weight dropped off got to 9stone 3lbs goal was only 7lbs away....but then holiday....christmas....and binge city. im an over eater who can never just pull back and say YOU'V HAD ENOUGH. i binge eat, comfort eat, just eat too much! if its food i cant say no to the point where im too full to do anything and feel physically sick? there is no enjoyment out of stuffing til i feel sick. im really hoping this year i just cop on to myself and stop abusing my body. fingers crossed 2009 is going to be our slim year!
best of luck everyone
Trina xxxxxx

hello all. im on a restart...came off it last oct after loosing 3 stone in 10 weeks, but things happenedand well i wont bore you all...anyway day 1 tomorrow wont deny it but dreading it as doing ss for a week....what a killer!!! must admit i usually do ss+ or a variation of it but need to get into ketosis quickly to give me the boot up the arse i need!!!!
will weigh tomorrow and complete new tracker then every day as it comes i think!!!!!!

HazeyBlue
Today is also my re-start day 4. I too am finding it easier than last time (i'm not saying it's easy just easier!!). Do you think it's maybe due to our "heads and mindset being in the right place?". I just hope it stays like this. Good luck honey
xxx

I think it could be, Minnie, we know exactly what to expect and whats happening. We'll get there this time, no problem. Good luck to you too sweetie. :D

I know what you mean day two for me too.Keep thinking this headache is never going to go away.

Fiona

Hi Ali

I am Forty next Tuesday, I am having a Hollywood Oscar themed night on the 17th... read my thread from yesterday I had abit of a bad day because I don't want to look a sight at my do.. but I am biting the bullet and excepting I am bigger but I have a fab dress and I WILL look like a Hollywood Oscar winner

have a good day x

Back