January starters, wanna make a team?

wow super fast! :) So yey, we have our group. We should make it fun and have little mini-challenges or any funky ideas to really make us stick at it. I don't mind being leader, but not sure how good i'll be. Any chance we have have 2 of us as leaders?

I would put myself up for it, but right now I work ridiculous hours so my online time may vary a great deal week to week. Perhaps ought to leave it up to others to commit too.....but I am always here to help out when needed and put my two penneth in :):D xx

Ps, nice to meet you all!

LOL....have we checked that 2 people can share the load or is it against the rules?

Honestly I do work crazy hours.....I've worked 38 hrs in past 3 days :( need my weekend off.....sleep is calling my name! ;)

I can't think of a good name, all the ones which come to mind are taken already! Grrr!

I have the same problem, don't have a lot of access during the week due to work. Missyl, you'll do fine as our leader :)

Dee x

LOL you can't blame me and Dee....we're not bullies really, hehe! No, if you struggle we could all try and chip in.....but once BigFella logs in again he may suggest he wants to be it as he was the thread starter....we'l see eh. Oooohhh exciting stuff eh...So what name ideas do you all have?
xx

Yeah thats a good one Dee :) by the way your looking great in your photo, you have done so well so far, fantastic member to have in our team :D

Aw thanks honey. That picture was taken at the beginning of Dec, and I have done nothing but eat since it was taken! Need to get back on the wagon quick. I'm starting on monday, can't wait :)

Glad to be on a team with you guys too, yay!

x

lol big losers, its the best and simplest. (surprised no one else took it?) Just to extend on that - 2009 Biggest Losers?

Yeah could be :) that would make it more specific and make us all think, we have to do this, this yr!! :) I'm happy with it if everyone else is......

Dee- the xmas period is the time to pig out a little. I put back on the half stone I'd lost prior, and now I am in prep for meeting my CDC tues I have been cutting down and lost 3lbs of the gain in 2 days :D well chuffed!! If I can do it, so can you...just think how well you have done so far, how good it feels, plus now your part of the team you gotta get back on it :p xx

Anyhoo I'm off to bed now, you can all refer to me as Sergent Missy from now on, yup yup - I rule with an iron fist, if anyone so much as thinks about food, I shall sense it and come knocking at your door! lol

Btw everyone try and think of funny mini-challenges we have to do each week. Like week 1> whenever you see an outfit you'd love to get into when your slim, drink 50ml water lol

cya

I I Captain!! ;) Will do!!

Sleep tight, glad to meet you, look forward to sharing this journey with you hun, going sleep myself now too....well in 5 mins!

Will get my thinking cap on!

xx

Back