January starters, wanna make a team?

Kate
You'll be fine, and proud of them wedding piccies!
I wished for along time to be thinner, but with me wishing gets me nowhere, so the reality is the CD!
We have a great team, and I have no doubt that we will get eachother through this!
How do I get that jazzy team logo under my sig?

I think a signature would be fun. Helps with the bonding. Team Leader shall we get ourselves on the Team thread? I havent got any stats to post until monday when I start CD. After that I will be weighed on Saturday mornings so I can post weekly stats saturday - What about every one else. The Team Leader (TL) will have to post the % lost so when and how shall we post our losses MissyL?

If you click on my siganture it will take you to the website I used, just click on glittery text/words, and if you wanna have the same design as mine then look for same lettering etc, if not there are other choices to be had x

Hi I dont mean to be a know it all but they only need to copy and paste your signature
Good luck with the team
xx

I too am having Saturday morning weigh-ins, Missyl, whatever you think is easiest for you and the team.

I work shifts so my meetings with CDC will probably vary from week to week, but I shall try my hardest to get them around the same time. I always have a mon/tues night off work which if I can I shall try book appts then :D

Job done!
Just copied and pasted like Julie said, thanks knowitall LOL.
Cheers Julie.
Hope Missyl likes the logo, otherwise thats our first bum slap, LOL.

I think she will like it :D but get that cane ready just in case :p
So Dean, how have you found your first few days? I haven't started at all yet so be good to hear bit more from you on it?xx

Kate
I feel wicked, especially now that im in a team!
Having the porridge helps as I really cant get into the soups, and as I have 4 sachets a day, its 2 porridge, a tetra and a shake.
My wife is supportive which is mega important and a great help.
I havent had any headaches, which a few have suffered from and am not missing/wanting food at all, which again, for me, is great.
Was excited also when I saw my Ketone stick turn a dark pinky/purple colour which means Im bang in Ketosis!
Just wanna crack on now and lose this lard!

FANTASTIC babe, well done.

I think having the support of your partner is very important, my OH is very supportive too which is great, I think in my times of need he will really come through for me and may mean the difference between me fallin off the wagon and staying fully on board.

Great that your in ketosis so soon eh :D do they say it only takes a few days to get into it?

I can't wait to try to porridge, is it nice? I have it for breakie usually anyways so it won't be that different. I hope I like the soups, I have read a few people who don't but I guess its all personal likes and dislikes. Your tastes may change over time too. I will probably be on 4 packs a day too as I am over 5'8 :)

Well done so far hun. Right, I ought to log off and get ready, OH has been waiting for over an hr for me to get my arse into gear so we can go to the beach to take the dog for a walk :D Speak to you all later on xxx

Take care Kate, Im off too.
Arsenal are at home today and if I dont leave now, I wont get there in time.
Ohh, the porridge is nice, I cant usually eat "normal" porridge without covering it in sugar - and this is edible, reasonably sweet and hot, which I need as I cant digest the soup!
Speak later, hopefully the other "team members" will be around also.
Have a goodun'

Hehe loving the name guys! Like Bride, this def is motivating me more to lose the weight.

I'll create a thread in the team sub forum now, come along :)

Hi guys,

Dean hope your enjoying the game :D
Missy I shall go and look on the thread now :) we just got back from the walk, we did about 6miles and I feel shot now, need to lie down for an hour so perfect opp to do some surfing (of the online variety ;))

x

GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry i have not been part of the team planning. I work at John Lewis and clearence has been mental!
I have my first appt. with my CDC tomorrow and I hope to start on thursday.
Im doing Atkins at the moment to get into ketosis before i start.

You all have such great goals. I like your point about not making all the goals about numbers... and with that in mind, here are mine...

1. to loose the double chin
2. be able to buy sexier suits for work so i dont feel like a big black box in them
3. to fit into my wedding dress
4. to be confortable in a suit on the beach
5. to look great in some sexy lingerie on my wedding night
6. to be whatever weight that looks good and feels comfortable for my body and not to push myself to be 'skinny'
7. to never allow myself to gain more than 5 pounds once i am at my goal without doing something about it

So, what do i need to do for the team? - besides support, laugh and work hard!

Back