Jaq's Most Likely Sporadic Food Diary

Friday 29th June 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Weetabix (HexB) with Skimmed Milk (Half HexA), Banana

Lunch- Cheee and onion omelette (Half Hex A for cheese), button mushrooms, ketchup (0.5 syns)

Dinner- Chicken Tikka Masala, Boiled Rice

Snacks - Cherries, French Fries (4 syns)

Syns - 4.5

Last edited:
Saturday 30th June 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Strawberries, fat free natural yoghurt, teaspoon of clear honey (1 syn), Cherries

Lunch - Nandos Butterfly chicken breast with skin removed, corn on the cob no butter, spicy rice (2.5 syns), some kind of peri peri sauce (2 syns), coke zero

Dinner - Chilli con carne, boiled rice

Snacks - Wholemeal bread (HexB and 4 syns), 3 x babybell light (HexA), Curly Wurly x2 (12 syns)

Syns - 21.5 syns

Gone over a bit on syns today but was well under yesterday so it all comes out in the wash!

Last edited:
Sunday 1 July 2012 - Original

Breakfast - Strawberries, fat free natural yoghurt, teaspoon of honey (1 syn)

Lunch - Wholemeal Bread (HexB x 1.5), Smoked Salmon, Philidephia Light (HexA), French Fries (4 syns)

Dinner - Gammon steak, cabbage, carrots, swede, green beans, Gravy (2 syns), Pineapple, fat free natural yoghurt

Snacks - Curly Wurly (6 syns), Aldi Less than 70 cals cereal bar (1/2 Hex B), Options hot chocolate (2 syns)

Syns - 15

Last edited:
Monday 2nd July 2012 - Original

Breakfast - Strawberries, fat free natural yoghurt, honey (1 syn)

Lunch - Tuna Mayo Sandwich (1.5 HexB) (0.5 syns for mayo), French Fries (4 syns), Jelly with strawberries in (0.5 syns), Coke zero

Dinner - Smoked fish, green beans, carrots, broccoli, pineapple, fat free natural yoghurt

Snacks - Aldi less than 70 cals cereal bar (1/2 HexB), Cheese (HexA), Banana, Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Syns - 12

Tuesday 3rd July 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Strawberries, fat free natural yoghurt, honey (1 syn)

Lunch - Prawn mayo sandwich (HexB for bread) (1 syn for mayo and ketchup), activia 0% yoghurt, Pepsi Max

*** Weigh In ***

Dinner - No idea

Snacks - Banana

And the weigh in result was 3lbs off! Very please with that! Only 1lb to go and my holiday gain is gone!

4 July 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Strawberries and raspberries with candarel

Lunch - Roast pork sandwich (HexB for bread), French Fries (4 syns), 3 x Babybell Light (HexA), Pineapple and fat free natural yoghurt, Cherries

Dinner - Going for a curry so - Chicken tikka starter, Lamb shaslik, Boiled rice and probably part of a mushroom bahjee and part of a garlic naan. Many syns anyway and off plan but is my only meal out this week so not too bothered plus have the entire week to make up for it.

Thursday 5th July 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Weetabix (hexB) and Skimmed Milk (HexA), Cherries

Lunch - Jacket potato and baked beans, Muller light raspberry and cranberry, strawberries and raspberries

Dinner - Fish and chips (17.5 syns for chips) (15 syns for fish), Diet coke

Snacks - Ginger Cake (5 syns), Kit Kat 4 finger (11.5 syns)

Syns - 49 syns

Friday 6th July 2012 - Green

Breakfast - Aldi less than 70 cal cereal bar (1/2 Hex B), Cherries

Lunch - Jacket potato and baked beans, muller light yoghurt, grapes, pepsi max

Dinner - Cheesy Mushroom Pasta (Hex A for phili)

Snacks - Banana, Cherries, 2 x Aldi less than 70 cal cereal bar (1 x Hex B), strawberries

I was thinking of switching to weekly syns this week after yesterdays debacle but then realised that I haven't got an accurate idea of the syns for my food on Wednesday night as I ate a bit of everything so will just have to try and trim back on syns from now until Tuesday and hopefully see a loss!

Last edited:
Saturday 7th July 2012 - Original

Breakfast - Weetabix (Hex B) with skimmed milk (Hex A)

Lunch - Cheese and Onion Omelette (Hex A for Cheese), Smoked Salmon, Pepsi Max

Dinner - Roast chicken (no skin), broccolli, carrots, green beans and swede, strawberries and fat free natural yoghurt

Snacks - 2 x Aldi less than 70 cal cereal bar, banana,

Don't know why part of the post is underlined and I can't make it go away so apologies for the dodgy formatting! Still trying to claw back my syns from earlier in the week and doing ok so far. It's helping that I can much on the cereal bars for my sweet fix!

Last edited:
Sunday 8th July 2012 - Original

Breakfast - Weetabix (HexB) and Skimmed Milk (HexA) with candarel

Lunch - Cheese and Onion Omelette (HexA for cheese), Mushrooms, Aldi less than 70 cal cereal bar (1/2 HexB)

Dinner - Gamon Steak, Roasted Vegetables (Cherry tomatoes, courgettes, aubergine, red onion and pepper), Melon

Snacks - Aldi less than 70 cal cereal bar (1/2 HexB), Strawberries, Raspberries, Fat Free Natural Yoghurt and Honey (1 syn), Pineapple

Syns - 1 syn

Well hopefully I've now managed to recoup all the syns from the Thursday! Now just trying to make up for Wednesday! Might have a curly wurly later though to try and stop my sweet things cravings. Best to have 1 today rather than 6 tomorrow! Hoping for a STS this week.

Monday 9th July 2012 - Original

Breakfast - Weetabix and Skimmed Milk (HexA and HexB)

Lunch - BBQ Chicken Sandwich (HexB) (1 syn for chicken)

Dinner - Smoked cod, green beans and carrots, sugar free jelly (0.5 syns)

Snacks - 2 x Rocky Road HiFi bars (6 syns)

Bit of an odd day today. Every so often I have to attend court for work and this really throws out my routine. Can't snack when I'm there and so my body seems to almost go into stasis! Had lunch at half 1 and could only eat my sandwich. I did take raspberries and natural yoghurt but didn't fancy it and my banana looked a bit too green. Ho hum. Weigh in day tomorrow!

Hi Linz :)

I lost 2lbs so very pleased with that! Just off to update my stats n all that. Hoping for a 1lb loss this week to get my 4.5 stone award.

Thank you :D

Wednesday 11th July 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Strawberries and blackberries with candarel

Lunch - Prawn sandwich (HexB for bread), Muller Light Toffee, Cherries, Pineapple, Babybell Light x3 (HexA), Pepsi Max

Dinner - Beef Stirfry (Peppers, Onion, Mushroom, Courgette, Noodles, Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce (3 syns))

Snacks - Banana, Hot Cross Bun (9.5 syns)

Syns - 12.5 syns

Back on plan for real this week. I don't think that there's anything happenning that will stop me - no curries or fish and chips! I am going to Nando's tomorrow night but that is very slimming world friendly so not bothered at all about that.

Good luck to everyone else for the coming (slimming world!) week!

Last edited:
Well I know I've been awol but I have been on plan! My boyfriend is moving in with me at the moment and so everything is really hectic but I still have my slimming world groove on and have been really good. Will try and remember what I had yesterday - Thursday and Friday are too far back I'm afraid!

Saturday 14th July 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Weetabix (HexB), Skimmed Milk (HexA) and Candarel, Strawberies

Lunch - Jacket potato with Tuna Mayo (1 syn for mayo), Banana, Toffee mullerlightDinner - Boiled rice, Tesco Light Choices Tomato and Basic Chicken (2 syns)Snacks - Meringue nest x 4 (10 syns)

Syns - 13

Not enough superfree yesterday I know but will hopefully make up for it today!

Sunday 15th July 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Mullerlight Raspberry and Cranberry, Banana

Lunch - Ham and Pickle Sandwich (HexB for Bread) (1 syn for pickle), Quavers (4.5 syns), Babybell Light Cheese x 3, Grapes

Dinner - Corn on the Cob, Roast chicken with Nando's rub (3 syns), Slimming World Chips, Roasted Vegetables

Snacks - No idea

Syns - 6.5

And yet again I can't get this to not underline! Grrr!

Monday 16th July 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Weetabix (HexB) skimmed milk (HexA) and candarel

Lunch - Jacket potato and baked beans, muller light, grapes, diet coke

Dinner - Tesco tomato and basil chicken (2 syns), rice

Snacks - Banana, 2 x aldi cereal bars (6 syns), options hot chocolate (2 syns)

Syns - 10 syns

Tuesday 17th July 2012 - Original

Breakfast - Weetabix (HexB) and skimmed milk (HexA) with candarel

Lunch - Ham and Pickle Sandwich (HexB) (1 syn for pickle), Mullerlight, Strawberries and blackberries

*** Weigh In ***

Dinner - Random after weigh in food!

Back