Jaqys - dusting off the diary

morning jaqy's

you got me thinking last night and i went searching for hol's in usa OMG !!

Where do you fancy?

The start of my travelling in 2004 I went to chicago, washington dc, vegas, tennessee and california, was so much fun.
Really, really loved chicago but it was the week before Xmas and froze my bits off.

But vegas is my fave place as its so easy to holiday there alone, this will be my 6th(!) visit. Want to go back to New York too but hotels are so expensive compared with vegas, and the flights not that much less, I just cant bring myself to do it.

In diet news have decided to stop tracking daily food as its making me too hung up on calories, will resume if I stall.

im not sure but ive never been before so im looking at the florida experience mmmmmmmm we will have to see wot we can save !!!

and also i think where our diet's are concerned we need to do wot is best for us !!

I went to florida for a few days 20+ years ago, and it was lovely.
Not been as a 'grown up' as it seems like a place where you need a car and driving is not an activity I want to do on holiday :)

My sister went last year and loved it.

I've never ever fancied going to the States...

Possibly because I've worked for U.S. firms for the past errr 25 years.

And there are lots of American tourists here! I was going to say "you can spot them a mile off" but you can also unfortunately HEAR them a mile off!

haaaaa!

Had groceries delivered last night (was sent offer for free delivery - score!) thought they'd forgotten, they arrived at the last possible moment. So glad to finally have a pv day, only did 1 extra pp to make up for friday but 3 pp in a row felt like forever.

Looking forward to salad at lunch and rhubarb tonight.

My boobs are retaining water but are also smaller - or the tops of by bras are getting emptier so think I'll be down a cup size at least half the month very soon. I hope I dont lose too much, am an E now so going to DD or D will be good as there will be more choice of bras but anymore and I might be upset.

Lost the boobs entirely when on WW but they stayed the same on Atkins. Hoping for middle ground.

Another 3lbs gone. Safely into the 220s, just over a stone to my holiday goal.

Quiet weekend ahead, probably hit the charity bookshops as have nothing to read on the bus. They are mostly on hills so will get some exercise.

Well done Jaqys.
My boobs are shrinking a bit, its weird, I got a new bra a while ago and it was fine 38 FF. But yesterday I found it really uncomfortable and noticed my boobs werent being lifted as much. So this morning I put a different size on. I tried a 38E and what a difference it feels, I will see how I get on through the day as it stretches, but I remember getting this one and it being uncomfortable. I dont mind my boobs shrinking a bit but I would rather the fat came off my stomach first

Yeah I've deffo places I want to shrink first.
Not least as bras I will have to buy where I still have clothes the next 2 sizes down.

morning jaqy's im trying to visit everyone to say hi !!!

i think we should start a thread called the "shrinking boobies "

hope u are ok !! and well done again go girl !!

Well Friday I was in a right odd mood and although I stayed on the wagon I ate more and quite late resulting in a 1.5 gain sat morning :( felt like I might swell have cheated.
Still it came back off Sunday and I'm slightly down today but it still feels like a wasted week as I don't normally lose much in the week.

Had a nice quiet weekend, walked round the shops, watched the racing, made muffins and went to the cinema.

Work will be pretty busy this week, not looking forward to
it.

Hey Jaq - hope you're feeling your normal chirpy self again today. It's most annoying when the scales give us an unjustified rise, and I know how demoralising it can be. Great that you were tempted but stuck to protein - you've just "strengthened your resistance muscle" in not ceding...

This work thing is affecting my internet time too. Most unfair of them!

yeh jaqy's and jo they should let us use the internet all day for free !!! mmmm

In quiet times thats what its like for me :p
My job is either full on or hardly anything to do depending where we are in the project. Unfortunatly at the moment we're running 2 concurrently with other bits popping up aswell.

Still am taking it easy for 5mins before first meeting of the day ;)

5 weeks and I'll be snoozing in my big comfy hotel bed :D My countdown clock is very encouraging.

I'll be okay, trying to work out what was going on in my head friday. Saying no is becomming my default setting and I'm not tempted by much, but I do sometimes imagine being able to eat 'bad' stuff.

Jaqs - being in a similar field, my workload is just the same... there's rarely a mid-level.

All I can encourage is keep saying no... cos once a little yes has escaped, it gets so much harder to say no.

Remember that "strengthening one's resistance muscle" and not one's "giving in muscle" (I unfortunately did the latter this weekend!)

I am looking forward to adding to the "shrinking boobies" thread one day!

Everything has stopped shrinking this week :(

Weight back up this morning. Guess I'll have to start tracking everything again. Annoying.

Back