Jaqys - dusting off the diary

It sounds as if several of us have blue eyes and squint in the sun! (I don't squint any other time, I hasten to add...!!)

Jacq... monitors? you have to watch more than one? aaah!

I'm really glad your weigh in was good... keep it up!

Yes 2 monitors, its normal here and its been years since I had just 1.
1 for backend one for front :D (or really one for work one for play).

Total rush to get ready this morning, realised I'd not got round to grocery shopping yesterday and so have no (portable) breakfast food in and no salad for lunch. Doh!!!!

So breakfast is coke zero - oh so healthy that, Lunch is tuna and I hope the shop near work has some suitable yogurt or I'll be eating my arm off by hometime.
Mince for dinner, probably as burgers so it'll be an PP day where it should be PV rather than just having veg for dinner.

Will go buy salad and dairy on way home. I have no idea where yesterday went.

Weight's been going down steadily over the weekend, feeling good!
Its nice that now its cool in the mornings that my towels wrap round me further and my jumpers are longer.
Might even risk sending my winter coat which is probably still a size small to the dry cleaners.

On sat I tried on loads of dresses, was surprised at how well some fitted, lots more clothes shop choices already. Want a dress for clubs/ultralounges on holiday but didnt buy anything, will try again day before I go, dont want to spend too much on something that might not fit for long.

whoops better get shopping lol
nice when you get clothes fitting you better i get too big on the waist too small on the thighs :(

im exactly the same too. proper pear shaped but no boobs lmao!

i dont wear dresses as i hate my legs I wore a dress to a wedding in august but was back in trousers by the evening lol

Up a tiny bit on the scales this morning. Quite aware I didnt drink much yesterday so will be attached to a waterbottle later.

Still beautiful weather down here.

PV day
B Yogurt and oatbran flavoured with coffee.
L Salad and sardines, meh not eaten much of it.
D Mince chilli

Need to start thinking of more wintery options for work lunches, I am going to miss going for a baked potato with beans an cheese on cold days.

hi hon. soup???? mince chilli with some veggies? we dont have micro at work anymore so it will be cold dinners for me :(

keep the soup warm in a thermos?...

you can even get bento boxes or tiffin boxes for the larger meals like chilli etc...(see pic)

they're insulated and easy to carry, nice compartments for carrying bread or rice (cauliflower of course:D)

http://www.firebox.com/product/2533/Bento-Box?aff=1108

Attachments

• p2533_big.jpg
    p2533_big.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I cant take a hot lunch, I would in no way be able to get up in time to make something hot and get to work on time.

Wont always want a hot lunch, just dont want to be eating salad really and have no imagination :eek:

Is that bento the Aladdin one?

not sure if it's the aladdin one...

regards making something early...

batch cook on the weekends - freeze

throw the micro container in the microwave first thing...for like 5 mins while you shower/wash/whatever

throw it into the bento - lid on - out the door :)

I just checked the bento is microwave safe... so you could freeze something in it... or take the night before's meal as leftovers....?

Soooo not a great week, but on any other diet I'd be super happy with a 2lb loss, darn dukan for getting me used to 3lbs a week.

Next weeks weigh in with be after a PP day though so might have better luck.

Today PP
B coffee and um yeah thats not happening
L trout, sf jelly and yogurt - though the jelly has melted somewhat on the way in so it might just be blackcurrenty watery yogurt
D Omlette (I have eggs to use up) and more jelly.

Have a flat inspection on wednesday so Sat will be mad cleaning/tidying and Sunday off to london for "A Very Musical Evening in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust".

Booked as Jon Groff is advertised as singing, but its a right odd mix of people doing it Aled Jones, Gareth Gates, James from Busted.
Hope all the 'big names' show up, these things rarely go as advertised.

Very excited anyway.

Its a loss hun xxx I always want that 3rd lb off too lol
Have a great time in London , sounds a good line up

Back