Jaqys - dusting off the diary

Many slip ups?

It'll be water, cycle, salt, transit, or something then... Stay off the scales if you can, and post your menus... drink plenty of H20...

:)

Scales are still up from friday but am less bothered now.
I did know things would slow at some point, was hoping it wouldnt be yet :D
Going to have to up the walking and keep a watch on tolerated stuff or cut it out.

Scales much more friendly this morning, down 1/2 a pound from friday now.

Yesterday was a PP day and I had a major sweet craving in the evening after dinner. Had some fruit tea and was fine. Luckily I dont have anything sweet in other than a bag of sugar. Was weird as hadnt been craving sweet things at all.

As said in daily chat its a good day, moving to a window seat at work - its seriously made my year. The simple things ;)

brill Jaq - yes id love to be nearer the window ( to jump out of when im having a morning like this one!)

Do you work in a tower block Jaqys and can you open the windows freely? Funnily enough, I'm now in a 3 person office and I chose NOT to have one of the two window seats because the windows are so big, the two girls sitting next to them are constantly having to pull the blinds up and down even with the bright glare in the winter!! Having blue eyes, I squint with any glare so I couldn't put up with it... so I'm away from the window and glad to be so...!!

does having blue eyes make you squint more?

I'm on the first floor, which is the top floor, its quite a small office.
Yes we can open the windows but we're unlikely to for the rest of the year. I'm only moving one desk, so currently I sort of face the window, so my screens are visible to anyone who walks past.
Now I'll have my back to the window and much more hidden :D

Jo the blinds are shut a lot due to glare but its slightly more natural light.

Its so not high enough to do much damage if I jumped out, but I may get mighty tempted to push my pc out.

Now I'll have my back to the window and much more hidden :D
yey more time on here then!

Id probably only end up breaking a nail if i jumped out!

does having blue eyes make you squint more?

Yes! My opthalmologist even suggested I wear sunglasses on bright winter days in the winter, such am I lacking in pigment :-(

What colour are yours?

omg really? Im blue too :D twinnies again!

hey!! (and don't YOU squint? I'm terrible on bright days without sun glasses on! can hardly see where I'm going!!)

a little but omg never knew that with blue eyes. funny cos in dogs (well dachies anyway) its the green eyed ones who squint!

i was told i had astigmatism in one eye by an optician years ago, but no one ever mentioned it since. In fact id forgotten till you just mentioned it!

so we're fat, squint, and have out of proportion hips and waists for low rise jeans...

GO US!

<and whose diary are we polluting at the moment?>

Beauty is within the eye of the beholder remember lol. never mind big hips, fat tums and squints.

I have blue eyes too, I wear sunglasses loads even in winter, I cant see a thing when the sun comes out, luckily that doesnt seem too often though. I dont wear glasses but I seem to have very sensitive eyes, always look like i'm crying when I go out

My eyesight is pretty rubbish, but nothing like as bad as my sisters so I dont feel bad about it, I dont mind wearing glasses, I only wear contacts for weekend and nights out.

On the low rise jeans thing, I keep thinking when I'm in 'normal' shops sizes I wont want to wear the clothes they stock anyway. I'll keep on wearing unstylish jeans from M&S.

My new desk is great, I'm all settled in, just getting used to my monitors and drawers being opposite way round.

Quiet weekend again (booooooring) have to wait in on sat for delivery of new dongle and sunday dunno yet. Next weekend I'm in london for a concert on sunday and on the 9th I'm up for some shows on the sat and the weekend after that I go away (YAYAYAYYAYAY), so its good to have a quiet one really (especially on the spending front).

And on the diet front..... this week has turned out okay in the end, so annoying to have such an up and down week on the scales. Need to learn to relax abit more about it.

2 bosses have left for the day, hopefully the other will be off early too so I can sneak out and get home in the sunshine.

Back