Jaqys - dusting off the diary

PMSL

My fave Quote
Joey "Ross tell him thats how they measure pants"
Ross "Thats how they measure pants.....IN PRISON"

Just watched the first episode of Mike & Molly over the weekend about a couple (sukie from gilmore girls plays molly) who meet at an Overeaters anonymous meeting. Its really quite sweet.

I've lost for 6 days in a row now :D Only 5lbs to go to holiday goal!

Yesterday I had a really hungry day and so was surprised at the scale this morning, only a tiny .2 off but it sooooo counts.
Had a dull day, grocery shopping, laundry, killed my arms replacing the lightbulb in the bathroom (that counts as exercise right?).

Looking for foldup shoes for holiday today and boots, trying to be practical on the boots but keep getting sidetracked by the pretty (pretty useless in the rain).

Brill on your hol goal jaq - you will get there ;) fold up shoes??

ooh they are a great idea!

Why do foldaway shoes make me think of paper pants?

Um, the inner workings of your mind are definatly interesting.

From paperdolls? Folding all the tabs on shoes and trousers?

I dunno, cant say I've ever thought of paper pants.

over here they're on the list of things expectant Mums have to take into the maternity ward...

just that your foldaway shoes made me think of things you might have forgotten or lost... like nix I guess!

PMSL

My fave Quote
Joey "Ross tell him thats how they measure pants"
Ross "Thats how they measure pants.....IN PRISON"

LMAO :D.... I love that quote too! :) re-runs of friends are great...and I normally hate seeing repeats!

Just watched the first episode of Mike & Molly over the weekend about a couple (sukie from gilmore girls plays molly) who meet at an Overeaters anonymous meeting. Its really quite sweet.

Have no clue regards this :)

I've lost for 6 days in a row now :D Only 5lbs to go to holiday goal!

I'll do the jerry springer thing for you Jaq.... "Go Jaqys, go jaqys, go jaqys" :D

Yesterday I had a really hungry day and so was surprised at the scale this morning, only a tiny .2 off but it sooooo counts.
Had a dull day, grocery shopping, laundry, killed my arms replacing the lightbulb in the bathroom (that counts as exercise right?).

Looking for foldup shoes for holiday today and boots, trying to be practical on the boots but keep getting sidetracked by the pretty (pretty useless in the rain).

Fold up shoes rock :) If I didn't wear "sensible" shoes most of the time I'd buy some :D

Afternoon Jaqys x :)

Mike and Molly?? I need to know more. Gilmore Girls is one of my favs. I've watched the whole series 4 times. I cant wait til Millie is old enough to watch it with me.

Fold up shoes are the best after a drunken night out. I bought my sis some last christmas.

x

have any of you watch how i met your mother? very similar comedy style to friends. its just brilliant =] watched one episode and got hooked, ended up watching the whole series in two days =p

i was just watching friends there before i head off to work

omg i do love it - ross and rachel are my faves and my fave episode is the one with the poker (Series 1) makes me laugh :)

xx

Monica and Ross/Chandler are my faves :) can you guess why Monica?

(cos she's as OCD as me :) if I wasn't significantly younger - I'd swear they based her on me :D)

They've been talking about doing a film for aaaaaaaaages - wish they would :)...

sorry jaqys for hijacking your thread - yet again:) about Friends xx

hey jaqy's ive been trying to catch up all evening ,hopeur ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm good and totally happy with the comedy talk.

I like HIMYM but the current season(In the US) and previous not so much.

Morning Dukaneers

Another friendly visit to the scales - am watching my back waiting for the weightgain devil to jump on with me. TOTM is just around the corner and am hoping it dosent upset my current run.

PP day
B Muffins, coffee
L tuna, smoked salmon, yogurt that I didnt eat yesterday
D Burgers maybe an egg on top if hungry

Went shopping for winter shoes/boots last night, no luck :( Wanted to get something for the weekend, will have to wear trainers(only waterproof able to walk down steps footwear I seem to have) and put heels on last minute :D

Someone has to ask... What's "HIMYM"?

What's happening this weekend? (I'm just picturing you in a long dress, with a tiara, bounding down the winding staircase in trainers, with Prince charming at the bottom with your dainty heels!).

You should have seen me on Sunday... Muddy (from last weekend) trousers, wellies, and tshirt, hair in ponytail. No makeup. Fabulous look! At least if I ran into anyone from the office on holiday in the area, they'd not know it was me!)

I'd love a pair of zip up boots... but boots never zip up with my fat calves (sniffle)

How I met your mother.

This weekend I'm off to see dreamboats and petticoats (again - yawn, Ben, the bloke in my most recent pic is in it and its his last day) and Passion (hopefully its been off for a few days due to an accident with a prop gun last weekend!) with some girlfriends, Passion is short so drinks n chats after ;) maybe some shopping beforehand.

So no tiaras or sparkley things.

You really are leading the good life. Even if you dont do reality TV worth looking at pics of felicity Kendal in her strictly dress - wow!

oooh I like to see the photos (DM website is good for that), and I've even enjoyed watching the warm up routines, or when they fall out (or fall in love) beforehand...

It's the show itself that I just can't bear... and as for the FINAL last Christmas, and the NUMEROUS adverts and the LONG LONG wait for the result, dragged out to ridiculous lengths, my Dad's wallpaper grew increasingly more interesting to watch!!

Back