JaxieD food diary - Back at it!!!

I think the only diet food you should have at the party is diet coke:) Hope you have a good time tonight!

Thanx ladies;) Have gone overboard already today:mad: (had cheese on toast:eek:)

Am gonna write today off and get back on track tomorrow:rolleyes:

Saturday

Today will be a bit of a disaster later on as am going to my friend's 40th birthday party - i'm always full of good intentions but once the vodka and (diet) coke is in, the good intentions soon disappear:sigh:

hey you - given the events of the last few days, I think a good blow out will do you the world of good :) ENJOY !!!

Debz xxx

Well! What a night! Am absolutely dying with hangover but had such a great time! It was a 70's themed party and we were all dressed up! Hilarious! Needless to say I ate & drank all round me!:D

Only problem now is I've to to to work shortly until midnight:cry:

Disaster!

B - 2 toast with cheese spread 3.5

L - Spanish omelette with salad 4.5, yoghurt 1

D -

hiya,im starting again on ww ,did it about 5 yrs ago and reading ppls diarys to get ideas on what to eat,i noticed you point your extra milk,but dont point your daily 1 pint of milk,which is 2 points!!!!you not the only one,as i have looked at 5 diarys in a row for ideas and not one person has pointed there milk!!!i did this when i did it before and had a slow weight loss,but this time round i have pointed it and am losing quicker....hope you dont mind me saying,i love your food ideas and will be trying some of them....

hiya,im starting again on ww ,did it about 5 yrs ago and reading ppls diarys to get ideas on what to eat,i noticed you point your extra milk,but dont point your daily 1 pint of milk,which is 2 points!!!!you not the only one,as i have looked at 5 diarys in a row for ideas and not one person has pointed there milk!!!i did this when i did it before and had a slow weight loss,but this time round i have pointed it and am losing quicker....hope you dont mind me saying,i love your food ideas and will be trying some of them....

Hi Lilacbunnykins (great name BTW:D).

I don't take a pint of milk - i generally have a half pint and a yoghurt instead (all included in my points!). I would imagine that most of the other diary keepers either substitute the milk for this or don't use milk at all.

:D

Ok,Ok I put 1.5lbs on:mad:!!!! But i blame that on the fact it's my TOTM and i feel as bloated as a balloon:553: (or a whole gang of balloons!) I defo had lost a pound or 2 up until the party on Saturday so i'm just writing it off and moving on;)

B - 2 x toast with cheese triangle and 2 Tesco h/l bacon - 4

L - 2 x toast with Tesco Light Choice garlic and herb cheese spread - 3.5, Cauliflower cheese soup 2, Shape yoghurt 1.

D - Paella (chicken 2, prawns 1, rice 3, peas 0.5, yum yum yum)

Extra - 300mls skim milk 1, Alpen light 1, snackajack popcorn.

Total - 19.5 points

Last edited:
You got really good attitude! Wish I could stay so optimistic and positive:)
Have a good week and a big loss next WI:)x

You got really good attitude! Wish I could stay so optimistic and positive:)
Have a good week and a big loss next WI:)x

Thanks Nuneczka,

I'm in this for as long as it takes - the last time i did WW i lost 3 stone really quickly but didn't have a life. I stuck rigidly to my points, exercised religiously but avoided social events and meals out in case i over ate - It got a bit out of hand and i became almost a hermit. The result at the end of it was that i never learned how to control my weight as i subsequently went a bit mad and gained all the weight back:mad:. This time i will have a life and will expect a few gains now and again but i'll get there eventually!!:D

Jaxie, what you are saying in very accurate to what I am feeling and thinking right now. I only been doing ww for 11 weeks but already noticed I am avoiding events and socializing. I know I need to work hard not only to lose lbs but to start having the same approach like you have and put healthy and wise eating into my lifestyle without going into extreme diet or extreme binge!
Thank you:)x

Yeah that's defo the right attitude!!;) You know, that pound and half i put on is prob not even fat! It's more likely fluid, some left over from the weekend and some from TOTM. I was really good apart from that and i ran 3 times last week as well so I'm happy to accept that it'll be gone next week as long as i stay on plan:D

Wednesday - 19 pts

B - none (too busy at work)

L- 2 toast 2.5, WW tuna in 1000island sauce 1, cauliflower cheese soup 2, apple 0.5, snackajack popcorn 0.5

D - breaded haddock 3.5, baked spud 2.5, veg, tesco light garlic & herb cheese 0.5, Shape yoghurt 1

Extra - 300mls skim milk 1, biscuit 1, packet snackajacks 1.5, Alpen light 1,fruities 0.5

Total - 19

APs - 40 mins jog 3.5

Last edited:
Thursday 19pts

B - oatsosimple 1.5

L - 2 x toast 3, WW tuna in coronation dressing 1, apple o.5, snackajack popcorn 0.5

D - noodles 3, chicken 1, prawns 2, sweet chilli sauce 2, yoghurt 1

Extra - 300mls skim milk 1, pick at meatloaf in fridge 1, packet of snackajacks 1.5, Alpen light 1

Total - 20 pts

APs- 4 miles brisk walk 3.5

Last edited:
hi jax, looks like u are going well with the menus, i mentioned on joannes diary i must try that cauliflower soup this weekend. i see you have another night out this weekend, i just managed to get out of a 21st, so fingers crossed for a ww weekend, and n y next thursday.

Hey Jax

Im loving your positive attitude to your weight loss, actually made me think about my own weight loss! I think i could be a little obsessed, i seem to take my own dinner with me everywhere i go, (what a saddo im turning into!) You are so right, it has to be done achievably otherwise it will never be sustainable! I'll be thinking twice from now on!

Hope you are well x

Thanx ladies! Glad to give food for thought;). Can't believe how much I miss my 1 point from last week when I had 20 pts:cry:. Am gonna have to keep up the exercise to earn that extra point!

Looking forward to my night out though! Catch up later:D

Back on track.....again!!

Right, after a nightmare of a weekend (diet wise) :p I am back on track:copon:.

New week's resolution is ...... not to mix guinness, vodka and wine with sweet chilli beef noodles!! (Tastes better going down than coming up:eek:). Still feeling dodgy from Friday night:eek:

B - Oatsosimple porridge Golden syrup 2

L - 2 x toast 2.5, WW tuna in 1000island dressing 1, Shape yoghurt 1.

D - small chicken breast 2, 30gms light philly 0.5, slice Light choice ham 0.5, 35gms soya beans 1, small sweet potato 1.5, mixed veg.

Extra - 300mls skimmed milk 1, snackajack popcorn 0.5, various picks at stuff 1.5, 2 low ryvita and low fat Garlic and herb soft cheese 1.5, packet of multipack french fries 1, WW fruities 0.5, Alpen light bar 1

Total 19

Last edited:
Hi Jaxie,

I am back on track too:) Your drinks mix sounds very dangerous! Hope hangover has been cured:)
Have a good week

I hate nights!

Blah!! I always feel like crap when I'm on nights!

B - toast and light cheese spread 1.5

L - 2 x toast with WW tuna in 1000island dressing 3.5, Shape yoghurt 1, snackajack popcorn S&V 0.5

D - salmon steak 3.5, baked spud 2.5, light soft cheese 0.5

Extra - 300mls skimmed milk 1, Tesco Light choice biccy 1, more picking 1.5, packet French fries 1

Total - 17.5

Last edited:
Wednesday (2 nights to go:cry:)

Lunch - bagel 3, soft cheese 1, light choice crumbed ham 0.5, packet of S&V popcorn 0.5, WW fruities 0.5

B - 2 x toast 2.5, 2 slices Tesco finest roast chicken 1, Light Spread 1

D - mustardy leek pork loin chop (yum!) 4, baby potatoes 2, shape yoghurt 1

Extra - 300mls skimmed milk 1, walkers French fries 1

Total - 19

Last edited:
Back