Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

lol dear lord! what have i started!

well guys i'm in a pretty crappy mood at the mo, had the WORST night last night, ended up in hospital because i went to bed feeling quite unwell, and woke up in the middle of the night with excruciating stomach pains, so mum called ambulance and got whizzed to a&e and turns out i have gastronitis or however its spelt, basically my stomach lining is inflamed and the pain! oh my god, i have never been in such pain felt like my stomach was going to explode! but he didnt know why i had it, as its usually caused by too much spicy food, alcohol, or paracetemol of which i hadnt had any! so had a crappy night, and got some tablets to reduce the acid in my stomach, didnt get home till 5am and am shattered!

anyway enough about me lol, hows everyone doing?

Aww no Jax ... hope your feeling a little better today ... make sure you get some rest and dont do to much! .....

i am however very interested in the fetish thing :p LOL

i will get some rest, thanks :)

Lol this fetish thing has got way out of hand i must say! veerry funny though, maybe we should start a fetish thread??

YEP - I think you should rename this thread - Jax's Fabulous Fetishes.

I hope your feeling better now hun, have they told you to rest up? And what about eating? Are you on a water diet? x

Jaxs' fabulous Fetish's...enter if you dare!

yea told me to rest, and if it gets worse to go back and have stomach x-rays or something :-$ i have eaten today, only because i felt so weak, had 2 sausages and a few chips, but im not going to be counting points today as there is no possible way i will be eating much else today, how you doing? xx

ah for gods sake....look what i missed out on...stupid flaming new book haha
(any one enjoy...toes??? i dont actually like them...but they have a little good thing about them :) :D:D:D hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah)

hunni sorri ur not feeling well hope it clears soon there meant to be terrible xx

lmao toes are the worst!!! i have a thing for guys necks! and no i'm not a vampire lol, but i find them so sexy and love smelling them lol xx

Jax! You need help - its ok - i'm a shrink - men in white coats on their way - please step away from the toes!!

Exactly - and hairy! eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!

noo guys i said i DIDNT like toes lol, i'm not that strange, i love necks. whats your fav part of a guy? excluding the obvious *ahem*

The 'bit' as me and my mates call it. When a bloke is really toned his pelvic bone pushes out each side and the muscles are taught underneath. That is pure sex!

P.S. - my boyf has it :)

God I've obviously been working too hard... can't believe I missed the fetish chat! Booozers!!

Jax - hope you're feeling better soon hun.

Lou - the official name is called the 'triangle thing'... my fellas got one too... how nice?!? :) xx

My son has it (please note I only know this because he wears VERY low slung jeans) and he has a row of shooting stars tattooed down each side of his pelvic bones so they point you know where and the words 'carpe diem' (seize the day) tattooed in the middle, just above his bits.

Changing the subject, sorry to hear you had a bad night Jax. Hope you are feeling ok now. Bland food for a while for you. You haven't been eating sugar free sweets have you?

Ooooo my fav parts of a mans body has to be the ass. It has to be tight and firm! and my oh has thr sexiest ass I have had my hands on ever!

oh no i hate the triangle thing....*vomit*!! thikn its rotten...sorry girls!! i love the 2 lil dimples at the bottom of there back top of bum....they look so cute!!

...............girls have it too, i used to have them before i turned into a fat *******!!! lol

for me it HAS to be the triangle, so sexy its unbeilvable!

Hey karen, nope havn't been eating sugar free sweets, the pains starting to come back again now :-( even though iv taken the medicine, god i hate it! just want to sleep but can't and im shattered, must of only got like 2 hours of broken sleep last night

ah well!

On with the fetish!

Back