Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

I'm intrigued. Do they want breast feeding or smacking on thier bums?

Jax, you're going to have to change the title of this thread to "warning - adult content"

lol they want it all karen! i can't see why women find it attractive, and i can't see why men want to degrade themselves that way...each to their own i guess! x

:whoopass::rotflmao::whistle:

thats all i have to say on the matter...

lol i'm sure they will soon regret it though don't you! god...i typed in "fetish" into google (don't ask me why lol) and oh my!!! i wish i hadn't! lol

I'll give that a miss then.

Actually, I really better had give that a miss; this is my work laptop and I don't know what they'd do if they checked my history!

oh just imagine their faces!!!! lol, *adult babies* *feet fetish's* i won't mention any other disgusting ones, but i think they would look at you in a completely different light lol

It was bad enough when I used to work in health promotion. I worked in an open plan office and was once asked to explain why I was making phone calls trying to find young people who were working in the sex industry.

oh god! i would've hated that kind of thing, would've got so embarrassed, i'm blushing even thinking about it!

I also used manage a team of people who:

- taught prostitutes to put condoms on with their mouths
- pinned condoms to trees in areas known for men picking up men (we used to call the guys who did this particular job Captain Condom and his sidekick Johnny).

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Literally speechless lol, who would've thought there was such a job! not as innocent as you look then eh! :rolleyes:

Oh my......karen! Im shocked lol, ive never known anyne to do that lol, though in hindsite its a good idea!

Can I point out that I did not do it (not even sure I would know how!) but the girl in my team who did it found it a useful skill at parties and would demonstrate on a banana!

OH MY GOD...I go away for the night and this is what I come home to!!! The adult baby thing has always amused me somewhat but I do think it is disgusting...but in fairness every man just wants someone to look after him...if it ever got as far as nappies though I would throw my guts up!
A dominatrix though I could definitely be! Think of the stress relief...go to work, slap a few behinds, slap out some stress and get paid for it!!! Plus the outfits are lush!
And Karenlou, I once won a prize at an Ann Summers night for drawing the best anatomically correct naked man on a piece of paper on my head with my eyes closed!!! :) Ah the things you'll do when it's just you and the girls!!! Ha!

Ha ha ha - I went away for a few hours and all hell has broken loose!! Jax - stop acting naive as if you dont know about fetishes, I bet you have ur own fetish club!!!! Ha ha - joshing babe. My new fetishses are my washing machine and dyson. Seriously, never spont so much time with an apliance....... actually, there was this time...... :)

Ha ha ha - I went away for a few hours and all hell has broken loose!! Jax - stop acting naive as if you dont know about fetishes, I bet you have ur own fetish club!!!! Ha ha - joshing babe. My new fetishses are my washing machine and dyson. Seriously, never spont so much time with an apliance....... actually, there was this time...... :)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Haha - yea, at bandcamp....with a trumpet and some Jelly.... x

Back