Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

Hmmmm - u guys need to join an adult baby club - kinky. :)

lol lou, good idea!

Is it? You sure? :rolleyes:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

well we need to get our ideas out there! and what better way than an adult baby club! he he xxx

Well, I think u need to do some google searching into adult babies - and then get back to me :)

yes i see your point now...lmao

Yup - weird huh? lol x

yes very!!!! i must of made myself look so stupid saying that stuff about it lol ohh well xx

Maybe it's your dirty secret? x

Lol you dirty dirty girls!!!!

Adult babies omfg lol, i watched sexcetera the other week and they were doin a piece about adult babies, i was like wtf!?

Absolutely = I worked for a international marketing company when I was at uni and some of the higest promotional work I got came from an adult baby site. I have to say there is nothing more disturbing than a grown man who wants to soil his nappy and let a woman bottle feed him. And I thought men were supposed to be masculine and dominant creatures, there to wine and dine us? Not dribble and soil us. Hmmmmm? Life eh? x

I'm not sure about babies and nappies but I wouldn't mind being able to be catheterised sometimes! Less messy too lol.

Jackie I hope your results come back ok x

oh karen to be catheterised would be heaven! i know that sounds so insensitive to people who may have had it and hate it, but it has its good points, specially for us lazy people :)

Oh and i should get my results back tomoz or friday so fingers crossed everyone!

lou i bet you love it really! and you sara, you're both dirty girls lol and im ashamed to be seen talking to you xxx

it always amazes me what people are into!!! its bad enough having to change ur own babs nappies never mind a grown mans.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww haha

lol @ cat

ewwww - and theres nothing wrong with sexcetera!, theres some non dodgy bits in it!

I agree with cat, nappy changing a baby is bad enough, i have two kids to change!

Why do grown men need babying though, its enough to make you vomit!!!

Anyway back to topic before i throw.........

lol yes lets get off this very strange and abnormal topic!

I still have a few CD things left over, so from tomoz im just gunna do the cambridge diet until iv used my shakes up, so prob 3-4 days other wise its a bit of a waste of money. NO way am i doing it for longer than that though, also will shift some weight lol. hows everyone got on today? xx

:eek: I do not love it :eek:

I like my bf nice and clean - the thought of feeding him with a bottle then cleaning up after him - jesus - instead of being fit he'd just be ****ing filth in a bad way :hitthefan: - like this! YUK!

lol ewwww nice image there thanks lou! x

Back