Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

Thanks Susie :) All good today. 100% on track and weeing like there's no tomorrow :D lol. Think I must've lost a stone just on loo visits today! Haven't been near the scales or a ketostix, but taking it as a good sign!

A truly valuable lesson learned, Jayne. To not surrender to crushing, damaging guilt because you had a slip, blip or whatever. It's taken me decades, really, to fully internalise that lesson. Once I would have gone loco and binged most royally after 'cheating'. Consuming even one extra apple on a calorie-controlled diet could trigger desperate shame and blast me as though jet-propelled to the kitchen cupboard. And when the binge was finally over I'd feel guiltier, still.

During maintenance we will face countless challenges. So long as we slip or blip and avoid 2 3, 7 or more days' food madness we'll be okay. We're so extreme - all or nothing, every time. Good or bad. Angel or devil. Virtuous or sinful. Success or failure! We create an impossibly high standard and when on occasion we fall short of our predetermined 10/10 we fall THUD back into self-hatred.

And that does no good at all x

Had a little peek at the scales this morning and am 1lb down on Friday's weigh in, so am hopeful now of a decent loss this Friday :) Blip well and truly put behind me :) Feeling great this week.

I have everything crossed for you on Friday, you might get your BMI under 40 this week. Big milestone!

Gosh Jayne it's dropping away, 3 stone already! Roll on the next BMI bracket. You really are doing so well. Have a great Easter x

Good going Jayne. Fingers crossed for Friday x

Just realised I am half way there with the time I am going to spend on this diet before re-feed. I have done 12.5 weeks, and I have 12.5 to go. I am going to give it my all for these last 3 months and then that's it. I am never doing it again! lol. (quite a statement there. possibly not true lol :D )

Wow 43.5lb in 12 weeks is pretty amazing :) I'll be here to follow your remaining journey! X

But then again it can be true Jayne :D.

Has the 1st half flown by do you think x

Lucky week 13! 2.5lbs off, and I achieved 2 goals of getting my BMI below 40 (massive achievement for me) and 15% off! So happy! :bunnydance::party0011::woohoo:

I am now 17st 8.5lb and have lost 3st 4lb since 2 Jan 2015.

But then again it can be true Jayne :D.

Has the 1st half flown by do you think x

It could be :D lol. Ermmmm, not sure if it has flown by, but equally it has hardly felt like a lifetime either, so yeah, I can see that I can get through the second half of this. I'm going to try my hardest that's for sure :)

Whoop Whoop, fab lose Jayne. Your losses have stayed good through out haven't they.

Did you have a food week at any time to boost your metabolism ? x

Woohoo Jane! Fantastic achievement!!

Thanks all. No Susie, no food week as I'm doing TS Plus, so you don't need it. I did look on the site the other day though and they don't recommend doing the diet more than 11 (or was it 12? Can't remember now) weeks without a short break. I might take a couple of (sensible) days off over this Easter weekend and then get back to it Tuesday. I'm still really motivated and have goals to reach for my holiday, so not worried that I won't be able to get right back on track. Also ordered some more packs last night, which will probably arrive Tues.

So, almost 24 hours on since my last post and I did allow myself a few treats today. I thoroughly enjoyed them. I have no guilt. However, I do feel like total crap lol. Bloated, thirsty and lethargic! So, that's it, not going to be a couple of days off plan, it's just going to be this afternoon/early evening lol. I'm done. Sitting here now with a huge glass of iced water. Soooo thirsty! Back to it 100% from this very moment, and looking forward to a walk down the beach tomorrow to blow away some cobwebs.

Hope everyone's had a lovely Easter Sunday. I really do love Easter time. Family time. Just us :)

2 days back to it 100%. Feeling good and no regrets re Sun treats. Out and about enjoying the sunshine yesterday and today and have walked miles and miles for hours and hours lol. Should've definitely burnt off some carbs! Will test tomorrow to see if I'm in ketosis. Don't think I am yet, as no yuk taste in mouth. Haven't dared go near scales, so a tad nervous about Fri! Whatever though. It'll be fine the Fri after. Am not going to overly concern myself :) This coming Sunday it will be 100 days since I started this diet! Crazy!

Oh, meant to say, I tried the salted caramel pudding this evening. Was nice, but I prefer the gooey choc pudding, which I usually microwave so none of is gooey as I enjoy it more that way :D

You have inspired me to get my treadmill out Jayne. Not as nice as walking over the park but quite handy to pop on and off it throughout the day. Must up my walking now that spring is here. Do you have a pedometer x

Back