Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

Thanks hun :) Well done to you too on your fab weight loss to date :)

I'm feeling lots better today thanks with the cold. It started last Tues, so am a week in now and just about recovered I think. Although these things do have a tendency to linger! lol. I agree though, steam room and/or sauna is fab for a cold. Especially nice in there at the moment though as it's a great place to warm up! lol :)

xx

I want to go back onto TFR :( I hate the whole eat/guilt cycle. TFR gets rid of that. I also feel so much better when on TFR as my body's getting all it needs and I'm not bloated, etc. I'm trying to eat as healthily as possible and continuing to exercise, but way to much crap food is also going in. Not a happy bunny :(

xx

Awwwww Jayne.. I do sympathise hun.. It's not nice...

But it is only a few weeks before you go back on TFR so try and be sensible, but don't beat yourself up about it if you slip up ... It is Xmas after all...

How long are you intending to do TFR for next time? I am planning to do it for 5/6 weeks and then go straight to WW to get my brain in gear... I need that discipline of someone telling me off when i do wrong, and it will get my brain into gear to learn what i should and shouldn't be doing.

This dieting lark is hard!! lol.... You are doing so well hun x x x

Jayne, start a thread, maybe just use your diary here? And post every single little thing that you eat during the day, whether it's good, bad or whatever....and if it is bad also post how you feel about it, why you are eating it etc.....it will be so useful for you.

I had a couple of days when I didn't post on my refeed thread but didn't eat much anyway. I know that I'm lucky in that I still haven't got any appetite but I could easily ask for stodgy meals and biscuits with my coffees, toast as well as cereal etc. But it's good to have it in black and white!

Come January we're all going to be back here......

Su - I'm going to do TFR for as long as I possibly can come Jan. I still have a lot of weight to lose, so ideally would like to stay on it until I've lost it all, and hopefully until at least the end of April/beginning of May. We shall have to see though how it goes. I may have to break it down into chunks as not sure I can last quite so long on TFR. I'm just praying I can get back on track with it 100% in the first place. That will be a hurdle big enough for me just to start with lol. I'm hoping it'll be okay though as all the Xmas indulgences will most definitely put me into a place where I'm ready to do it again. Am glad I'll have you and a few others getting back onto it at the same time as me, so we can all hand hold and support each other :) I know that'll make the world of difference xx

Sandra - I am keeping a diary at home of what I'm eating, feelings, etc. Not sure it's all something I can bare on the internet lol, so for now it's staying private ;) Hope you're doing okay hun. Just saw your latest FB update, and sounds good that you're getting a bit of independence back. You'll be right as rain soon I'm sure :) xx

Well, I've had a bit more control today and went to the gym this morning and did body attack and body pump class. Found it all really, really hard going though - probably because I ate so much rubbish (and not chocolate rubbish) last night! Came home and had some porridge and that's been it so far today. Will have some fish and veggies for tea I think, and leave it at that. Weigh in in the morning eek! It's not going to be a good one :(

xx

Good luck for tomorrow hunni x x x

I stayed the same! :) Very, very happy with that :)

Hope you did okay Su

xx

Well done Jayne on your STS.
Suse

That's good Jayne, I bet you're pleased? X

Week 14 weigh in and one on for me. That's ok for now, but would have rather stayed the same. Going to try hard to at least get that one off this coming week. Still very much looking forward to re-start on TFR in Jan.

xx

Stayed the same this week. Had hoped to shift 1lb, but am okay with a STS, as have hardly been able to do any exercise, what with Christmas stuff going on, getting snowed in, illness for myself and the boys, etc. Have missed SO much gym time and classes. Can feel my fitness levels dropping and I'm slightly panicked by it, as I work so hard to get my fitness levels up and I hate seeing them drop so rapidly and I can't do much about it! We have over a foot of snow here at the moment, and been doing some snowy walks, but it's not enough really.

Christmas this weekend. Excited! :) I LOVE Christmas :)

Merry Christmas everyone :)

:xmassign:

xx

Obviously the mulled wine had no effect then?!

STS is brilliant, if you can carry on like that until the beginning of January you will be well lucky:D

I only really drink a small glass of the stuff each day, and not hit anything really calorific like the Baileys yet. I doubt I'll remain the same until the beginning of Jan as intend on some high cal meals over the coming weeks. If I can exercise then I'll limit some of the damage that way, but really am just planning to eat as I please during Christmas and New Year, and I'm ok with any gain that comes with that :)

Fab -4 on your weigh in :D Well done! How are you feeling? How's the anaemia?

xx

Have worked out a way to do 4 classes over 3 days this week :) Am going to do step tonight, cardio conditioning and body pump tomorrow night and body pump on Thurs night. All a bit condensed, but can't see any other way and I NEED to exercise. Regardless of weight, it's just in my make up to take regular exercise :) Besides, I can't wait to go this evening as have serious cabin fever from all this snow. Bit nervous about driving mind as the roads are bad around here, but got to get out!

xx

Hi babes, I know how you feel about having to exercise, I was so thrilled to be having physio last week that I overdid it in Friday and spent three days recovering convinced that I'd done some lasting damage. No idea about my blood count, dunno if there is anything that you can buy over the counter to test it....will try Google! I'm eating a mega iron rich diet which is suprisingly easy to do and really satisfying. Thank god I'm not a vegetarian.

Take it easy on the roads, and the Baileys once you get started! Xmas afternoon I usually drink a bucket of the stuff but this year I'm going to stick with vodka!

Ahh, what a lovely, lovely Christmas :) Was just my husband and 2 boys for Christmas in our house yesterday and it was just complete, chilled out bliss :) Much of the same today I think too lol, and then we're off visiting family tomorrow.

I didn't finish cooking dinner until about 6 pm yesterday (we usually have it later in the day), and I can't say I went to bed stuffed full. Yes, I ate what I wanted throughout the day, and was a tad tipsy on mulled wine come bedtime (not opened the Baileys - yet!), but I didn't totally pig out. That wasn't a particularly conscious effort though. More just how it went :) Today, and until New Year, I also plan to continue to eat and drink as I please.

I plan to weigh in as usual tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas xx

Weighed Monday (day after Boxing Day) and had put on 1.5lb, giving me a gain of 4.5lb in past 6 weeks. I'm actually ok with that, and I imagine I'll put on another couple of lb this week. That's ok too. I usually gain 4-7lb at Christmas and then lose it during the first couple of weeks of January. I have zero regrets about doing it this way and enjoying my Christmas (as I've said before - far to many have been spent on one diet or another with me being miserable, and yet still fat come the following year!). This is the right way to do it for me. We're all different :) xx

Last edited:
Just going to ramble out some thoughts and feelings here for the sake of my diary ;)

Well, I'm due to start back on Lipotrim tomorrow and I'm ready for it, but also a bit nervous as although I don't want to continue eating the way I have been, I know I'm going to miss the odd little treat like a small glass of wine in the evening, or some porridge for breakfast. That's the problem though - all or nothing for me :-/ Can't just have those things and eat 'normally' and in moderation, else I wouldn't be the weight I am! *sigh* I really wish I could. I really don't want to do TFR, but know I must as I really want the weight loss. If I knew I could be successful on a conventional diet, no matter how long it took, I'd do that. I don't do TFR for the speed loss (although of course that's a bonus), but because it's literally the only diet I've ever lost substantial amounts of weight on. I'm addicted to food and I just can't have it in small amounts. I really don't know if that will ever change - even once the weight is gone. Heck, I'm almost 40 and, it's been gone in the past (so many times!) and it always goes back on :-/ So, it's the extreme diet and miserable life for me for a few months at least (with of course the obvious reward of a good weight loss to make it worthwhile :) ). There's still so much leftover Christmas treats in the house that hubby and the boys will be left to enjoy. Great for them though as none of them are even the slightest bit overweight or have any 'issues' with food, and no doubt most of it will still be here come Easter now that I'm out of the picture! lol

Anyhow, last day of eating - although I really can't be bothered, and have little appetite for it after the past weeks of over indulgence, so prob won't have that much in the end, and bring on tomorrow, and then one day at a time for as long as I can stand it!

xx

And so it begins again. One shake down. eek!

xx

Back