Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

Thanks Su :) Have you got going again? Did you collect your new packs over the weekend? xx

I did hun.. Not been too bad, apart from the cola bottles!! :eek:
I am going for my first weigh in on Saturday morning, so that should be interesting.. I am finding it really hard to get all 3 shakes down me at the moment... You seem to be on a roll... Yayyyyyyy, long may it last!!

Are you doing it in stages hun, or carrying on until you finish? x x

Cola bottles! Suuuuuuuu :rolleyes: lol

Glad you're back on it though :) I'm sure weigh in will still be good!

I'm really not sure right now. I'm committing myself to 98 days (14 weeks) and at that point will decide how I'm feeling and whether to keep going with Lipotrim or to refeed. I have my 40th at the end of April, so could refeed in time for that. Not that I'll let that force me off. I will celebrate at some time during my 40th year if I can't on my actual birthday ;) If I do come off Lipotrim at 14 weeks, after refeed I will either use Slimfast for a while or move straight to Slimming World. Was looking at Diet Chef for a month or two in between Lipotrim and Slimming World to get portion control, but it's way to expensive! (as in the amount you have to pay out in one hit to get a good deal, ie. commit to 15 weeks, and about £200 every 5 weeks!). Broken down the weekly cost is okay, but I can't afford to pay out lump sums of £200(ish)!

Sooo, all a bit undecided really. Only certain is that I will do this for another 7 weeks (at least!) :) xx

Forgot to say - I'm doing the Race for Life 10k this year! I completed the 5k last year after doing my couch to 5k training. Bit more of a challenge this year! lol Don't know why I'm doing it. Hate running! pmsl xx

A good sports bra over an ordinary well supportive bra is the answer when running with ample boobilage :) lol. Not to mention general all over supportive under garments (Spanx ;) ) to reduce overall running wobble, which is really not comfortable, let alone attractive! xx

Sounds like you need some serious equipment for this running lark :). Good excuse to postpone taking it up me thinks!!!

Did somebody say 'excuse' ;) :) xx

Well done on doing the C25K! I am really wanting to start this but a bit nervous at my weight, and being on LT! How did you find it?xx

I can't quite remember now, but don't think I was on Lipotrim when I ran the 5k, but was for some of my training. Think I was about 16 stone when I ran it. It was absolutely fine :) I trained properly for it and ran it in 38 mins. Was a doddle :) It's true, I am able to do more in the gym when I am eating and have full glycogen stores, but I can manage well enough on Lipotrim as well. Just got to listen to your body really, but at the same time push yourself else you don't improve :) I've always exercised though, so my body is used to it :)

Give it a go. You won't know until you try :) Just start of steady so you don't risk injury. The C25K is great for that as you take it at your own pace really :) xx

Had a sneaky weigh this morning and was into the 17's (17st 13 1/4lb) :) Hopefully it will hold for Tues official weigh in, but was so lovely to see a 17 on the scales :D xx

Ooh! Fingers crossed that weight stays off :)

I've often thought about the difference between men and women on this diet. Did you read John S diary? He lost almost every day and his weight never went up. Where as us women seem to fluctuate over the week!!! Of the joys of hormones

Yes, those hormones have a lot to answer for! Very annoying! Was exactly the same this morning. Won't weigh again now until Tues, but have a feeling it may just be another 2.5lb week :-/ We'll see though.

Bit bored with it all now and struggling a bit. A couple of days ago I had a really hungry and craving day. Even had food in my hands at one point, but didn't eat it. Nearly gave in 3 times during the day. Yesterday and today have been okay, but this evening was a bit rough. I would like to get to the 14 weeks mark 100%, but I don't know ........ Hopefully weigh in Tues will spur me on a bit :) xx

Well done Jayne!! You can do 14 weeks, and you WILL!!.. You have tested yourself, and you done it! Come on hunni, it's only tomorrow-1 more day and it will all seem worthwhile, and remember-any loss is a GOOD loss!! x x x

Come on Jayne ;) You can do it! You're over half way through your 100% weeks and you've proved how strong you are. Keep going

I know how you feel Jayne this is bloody tough some times! I have my WI tomorrow as well, I'll be wishing you luck xx

Thank you girls :) I had a much more positive and easy day today :) Strange how emotions can change at break neck speed on this diet lol. Who knows what I will feel like tomorrow - hopefully very pleased with a good weight loss lol.

Good luck for tomorrow Amz :) xx

Week 8 weigh in, and 4lb off :D

Very, very happy with that! Am into the 17's which is fab, and I've finally got 10% off! Flipping heck to my BMI still being a touch over 40. Was hoping to be out of morbid obese category this week. Next week though ;)

xx

Back