TS AAM Jay's Diary

Day 21 - 1230

It's been a difficult week and there have been a couple of slips. Earlier on in the week I dipped into the Foxs biscuit barrel and pinched 1 biscuit and followed it up with a pack of salt and vinegar Mcoys later that night. Over the weekend I had 2 small slices of Pizza that I cooked for the kids, it wasnt that I was particularly hungry it was a case that 'they were there'. A bit frustrated with myself about this as these weren't planned.

Regardless I still managed a loss of 4lbs this week and whilst I am happy with this I can't help thinking that it could have been more if I'd resisted. I've still to break the 100kg mark.

That's enough moaning, last week is done and there's no point dwelling on it. I now move into my 4th week which I want to be 100%. By making it through 100% I will break my 100kg sticking point and could potentially hit 15s 7lbs which would put me at a 2 stone loss in 4 weeks......now those are figures I'd be happy with.

Jay

Day 28

Ohhhh so close!!!! Lost 4lbs this week which I'm happy with, that's 27lbs down in exactly 4 weeks just 1lb short of the big 2 stone!

I started on exante on 6th Jan so I'll be interested to see where I can get to after a complete calendar month which will be Sunday.

Exante boast a weightloss of between 1 and 2 stone in a month and even though I've not been 100% throughout the month I'm still on for this.

I'm not normally one for weighing twice a week but I'm going to one Sunday and will post the result.

I'd be happy with 4lbs as well. Good luck for Sunday.

Thanks Joanne....Pleased to say that I did it, I am now weighing in at 15s 7lbs which is a loss of 2stone in 1 calendar month...Next push is for the sub 15stone mark.

Back