Jeggings - a blessing or a curse??

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by judith55, 5 April 2010 Social URL.

1. judith55

judith55 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimmimg world
    Having worn lovely stretchy leggings regularly for the last couple of years I always had the threat of getting into my jeans to keep a check on my expanding girth. Now they've produced jeggings (jeans crossed with leggings if you haven't discovered them yet) and I never have to get back into my jeans again. Plus is comfort, minus is that they don't tell me if I've put on weight.

So what do you think - are jeggings a blessing or a curse? (Needless to say, I still own some :doh: )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    Theyre a curse. I try not to own any trousers that dont allow me to see how much weight I have lost/gained. So if my jeans are getting tight again I know i should be pushing extra hard on the exercise. I have recently discovered wearing Leggings with no skirt or somthing on and just a longer top or jumper. I do however only own 1 pair of leggings.

4. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    I dream of the day I can wear jeggings or leggings - with knee boots that fit my calfs, and not look like a blob. One day...:):):)

5. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol thats a good point!!! I bought my first pair of leggings this year from I was about 10 lol, perhaps I will 'graduate' to jeggings soon. I am not exactly the most fashionable lol.

6. Tracy wannabeweightless

Tracy wannabeweightless Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    allaboutW8
    Total comfort but require a long top to cover bum and tops of my fat legs then need to counter balance my shape with an ugg style boot to make lower leg more shaped. But I love them and hate them at the same time as stated earlier you dont know if you are gaining weight.

:confused:

7. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    i love them, but hate the name !!!

8. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Give yourself a break honey. I am around 320Ibs. I own about 4 pairs of leggings and one pair of jeggings [admittedly a habit I'm trying to get out of as it makes me lazy about dressing in proper jeans/trousers] and I wear them with knee boots or killer heels.

If I can you can ;). Don't beat yourself up ... there's plenty of folk who don't know you, who will.

9. hchappyh

hchappyh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Diet:
    GoLower
    Love them..Comfort is soooo important and you can dress them up and dress them down. If you've put weight on, you know you have any way, so makes no difference if wearing jeggins or jeans!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.