Jeggings - a blessing or a curse??

judith55

Silver Member
Having worn lovely stretchy leggings regularly for the last couple of years I always had the threat of getting into my jeans to keep a check on my expanding girth. Now they've produced jeggings (jeans crossed with leggings if you haven't discovered them yet) and I never have to get back into my jeans again. Plus is comfort, minus is that they don't tell me if I've put on weight.

So what do you think - are jeggings a blessing or a curse? (Needless to say, I still own some :doh: )

Theyre a curse. I try not to own any trousers that dont allow me to see how much weight I have lost/gained. So if my jeans are getting tight again I know i should be pushing extra hard on the exercise. I have recently discovered wearing Leggings with no skirt or somthing on and just a longer top or jumper. I do however only own 1 pair of leggings.

I dream of the day I can wear jeggings or leggings - with knee boots that fit my calfs, and not look like a blob. One day...:):):)

Lol thats a good point!!! I bought my first pair of leggings this year from I was about 10 lol, perhaps I will 'graduate' to jeggings soon. I am not exactly the most fashionable lol.

Total comfort but require a long top to cover bum and tops of my fat legs then need to counter balance my shape with an ugg style boot to make lower leg more shaped. But I love them and hate them at the same time as stated earlier you dont know if you are gaining weight.

:confused:

i love them, but hate the name !!!

I dream of the day I can wear jeggings or leggings - with knee boots that fit my calfs, and not look like a blob. One day...:):):)

Give yourself a break honey. I am around 320Ibs. I own about 4 pairs of leggings and one pair of jeggings [admittedly a habit I'm trying to get out of as it makes me lazy about dressing in proper jeans/trousers] and I wear them with knee boots or killer heels.

If I can you can ;). Don't beat yourself up ... there's plenty of folk who don't know you, who will.

Back