Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Jelliebabe said:
Okay had a good day today - busyish at work (not thanks to her who has a perm job unlike me!) - not that I'm bitter or owt :D

B - yogurt
L - chicken and cottage cheese
D - Steak and lemon sole with pepper sauce - Pud - (plain yog with straberry flavouring and oatbran MMMMMMMmmMMMmmmMMmmmMmm YUM heated in micro!)
snacks - chicken roll, seafood sticks, smoked salmon yogs.

If I have chicken and cottage cheese again for lunch I think I will boak! i promised to make something when I got in and I had mince that needed using up so I googled (funilly enough a minimins recipe came up) all roads lead to minimins, I have made a mince fritata! Looks good! may have put a bit toooooo much chilli in it but hey ho.

also planning to make dukan porridge tomorrow! :D

I'm dead beat so off to bed in a mo. Hope you've all had a good day! :D

Menu sounds good.
Are you Scottish.using words like 'boak' ?! Xx

My mean and nasty scales were mean and nasty to me today. I got on and they tell me 15.2.... Hmmmm whoooopeee think I as the day before they told me 15.8. I step on again to check mere minutes later and they changed their mind....15.6....,, snot fair....

I woulda been happy with 2 lbs if I hadn't seen the 15.2 first!

2lbs is amazing - If I could lose 2lbs a week after my attack phase I would be thrilled as I would be near my target in no time. You're almost in the next stone bracket too - Well done!!!!

Okay - Dukan Porridge is AMAYZEBALLS

I am however in a right grump. I seem to work and work and try and try and my colleague - well I'm not really sure what she does apart from chat on the phone and shop... its really getting me down today. Boss does nothing about it. I feel like just unloading on him today but we have a building inspection tomorrow and I know that he's busy and stressed with that - it just feels unprofessional too. GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Normally - not bothered - today PMT and BOTHERED - I might watch something deliberately sad tonight and make myself cry - usually DIY SOS is enough! LOL :D

Okay left work slightly late so only just got in and straight out again for running club. JUST got there as they were about to head off! YAY - we stayed on the track which I like better than road running. I think in the end We did 6 laps as well as some sprint relays so thats 2.5 km so not too bad (6 laps not all at once!) I found I was fairly fast on the sprints and I quite pushed myself (I was nearly sick in the car park!) :D

Am bushed now. Mr B out at darts so not expected home till about 1am! (rolling drunk - I mean tired!)

B - Oatbran porridge - a firm FAVE
l- MInce fritata - anther new fave with cottage cheese
D - chicken and prawn soup
snacks - yogurt, crab sticks, chicken

Just relaxing now in front of masterchef with a coffee and the cat on my lap. :D far more chilled out now. Must be the running :D

Wow running, I can't run to save my life1 well done you.

Neither could I, me ole china - until I decided I was going to! I couldnt even do once round the track to start now I can get round THREE whole times (or nearly a mile when we go out road running) Its really amazing how fast you get fitter with running - much faster than with classes.... :D

Neither could I, me ole china - until I decided I was going to! I couldnt even do once round the track to start now I can get round THREE whole times (or nearly a mile when we go out road running) Its really amazing how fast you get fitter with running - much faster than with classes.... :D
Good on you girl!!!!!!!!!!!! You might be my inspiration to try the dreaded treadmill.

GRRRRR had a horrible night sleep due to drunken bum husband. Staggering about causing havoc before I could get him to bed (2am) then the house stank of kebab all night! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

He's got a day off thankfully - so it had better be fresh as a daisy by the time I get home. The house. I know he wont be.

Mucked up the porridge this morning! :( too much milk in it today - never mind. More tomorrow.

Have a good day ladies :D

He is very sorry now, and feeling sorry for himself!

Day went well - a good dukan day :D

B - yogurt followed by a thin porridge drink! (see above)
L- mince fritata with cottage cheese
D - some sort of seafood soup/stew thing
snacks - chicken roll, smoked salmon,beef, seafood sticks

Popped into ASDA as I am out of cottage cheese. Stopped by the reduced fridge and came accross a Dukan treasure trove! Fish, Squid, scallops, prawns so a stocked up as I love squid and it freezes well (I also love bargains)! also got some tongue! MMMMMmmmmmmMMMMmm then finally found fat free fromage frais and laughing cow blue cheese OMG!

Anyhoo you can see why I'm making some sort of seafood thing for dinner - going to let inspiratin strike. Will make a big lot and hope to have some for dinner tomorrow! YAY :D

Sounds lush xxxx

OH~EM~GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I put quite a bit a lot tooooooo farrrr tooo much chilli in my soup! I was choking on the fumes never mind when I went to eat it! Managed though and it WAS nice :D BUT WOWEEEEE

Hope it burns a few lbs off! LOL More in the fridge for tomorrow GEEEEE WHIZ

Scales were playing nice this morning 15.2 (and 3/4s but we don't count that!) And no, I didn't repeat the mistake of getting on them again. Ignorance IS bliss! :D

Ahahaaaaa! I NEVER pay attention to those stupid fractions! (Unless I have lost just a fraction!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not gone out - decided when I got home I would clean the bathroom. Really quite cross as Mr B has had a whole day off and he should have done it. But he was at the docs earlier then sat with my mum for 2 hours eating bloody cake and then went to play golf and only just got home before me.

Anyway I've decided to make myself some "ready meals" Going to make a chicken casserole tomorrow and a chilli and freeze them in containers to grab during the week for PV days. Might see if I can see a beef stew recipe too! Then all I would need to do is any extra veg! Smart eh?!?!?! Better get the mince and chicken out! :D

Ciao for now X

Back