Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Know what you mean!

Transit issues can hold on to tons of weight. Google how much your colon can hold....its amazing

sididd said:
Transit issues can hold on to tons of weight. Google how much your colon can hold....its amazing

1 and a half stone...

Ive had colonic hydrotherapy.. Twice

Zoesastar said:
1 and a half stone...

Ive had colonic hydrotherapy.. Twice

Id love that done....'she shouts' pet i know what i want for xmas lol xxx

sididd said:
Id love that done....'she shouts' pet i know what i want for xmas lol xxx

.. £70 a time and u always need it done more than once!

Zoe how much weight did you lose and did you feel better????

I turn my back for twooooo seconds and me diary is full of colon chatter - I brought it up - but Sid I really dont think I'm going to put "how much can a colon hold" into google! LOL blech! :D :( :D :(

Had a good day - been to running club, had me last yog and I think I'm going to go for an early night!

Ciao bellas MWAH!

Okay so bad lunch turned into naughty dinner too. I had half a chicken with cous cous. I didn't get to eat until 8.30 though I was STARVING!

A colleague brought his new baby out to meet us at the pub so we were there till 7! Had Fab baby cuddles though! Then went to Asda and git some nice skinny jeans and a top to wear today. It's nice to have one outfit that fits, dont you think? just to get by.

Anyways. Big day out today. Ideal home at xmas. Then the comedy store this evening! Yay. I can't promise to be good! I'm hoping for a glass of champagne! We'll see. :D

Have a good day all x

Ooh jellie enjoy :)

Attachments

• image-198736041.jpg
    image-198736041.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 25
And I'm BACK IN THE ROOM! :)

Had a FAB weekend! ATE (and drank) MASSES! Back on thwa wagon today TOOOT TOOOOOOOOT!

B - Yogurt
l - Chicken and cottage cheese
D - Gallete with chicken and salmon (foul so threw most away) and yogurt!
snax - crab sticks, chicken roll, slice of beef and quark

Right had choir tonight so havent had time to catch up with all the diaries. Toddling off to bed now to do so

Ciao bellas! X :D

Okay had a good day today - busyish at work (not thanks to her who has a perm job unlike me!) - not that I'm bitter or owt :D

B - yogurt
L - chicken and cottage cheese
D - Steak and lemon sole with pepper sauce - Pud - (plain yog with straberry flavouring and oatbran MMMMMMMmmMMMmmmMMmmmMmm YUM heated in micro!)
snacks - chicken roll, seafood sticks, smoked salmon yogs.

If I have chicken and cottage cheese again for lunch I think I will boak! i promised to make something when I got in and I had mince that needed using up so I googled (funilly enough a minimins recipe came up) all roads lead to minimins, I have made a mince fritata! Looks good! may have put a bit toooooo much chilli in it but hey ho.

also planning to make dukan porridge tomorrow! :D

I'm dead beat so off to bed in a mo. Hope you've all had a good day! :D

Back