Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Oooooh up and at em already! Car in for MOT Eeeeek. Wash on.

My friend is taking me to a sue ryder clothes sale in Henley! Apparently she got loads of stuff, nice makes, for not too many pennies! She is PB Dukan too so she needs more stuff in smaller sizes too! Wish me luck. Really need some winter clothes. Hoping for some jersey type dresses.

remember if your buying we want pics xxx

Groan - full of dinner... Chicken casserole! Full of lovely veg! My first proper PV day!

B - oatbran porridge
L- Tuna quiche
D - chicken casserole
snacks - crab sticks, meat slices and yogurt

Okay I'm going to show you the jackets that I got! Both an 18 YAY

wallis.jpgutaraash.jpg The First one is Wallis and the second is a designer called Uta Raash (no I'd never heard of it!) but I looked it up on line and things like it go for about £150! This was £6!!! YAY

Chuffed they're 18s (okay there a teeny bit small) but I can wear them! :D

I got four other things three tops and a dress (50p each) so for £14 - not a bad trip! The girls said it wasnt as good as normal so YAY roll on the 15th Dec when there is another one!

I've got four PV meals in the freezer too! Three chillis and a Chicken casserole - a good start :D

wow love the second one 6 quid......thats a billy bargin xxx keep going chuck and pv days are the best have a great sunday xxx

jelliebabe loving your thread. just a quick note i saw that you suffer from arthritis in your wrists, me too and the knobbly ball joint in my wrist burns like crazy and appears to be getting bigger and the cream/jel stuff is doing nothing to stop the pain does this sound like the arthritis or something else? sorry just thought you may know as you suffer with the same complaint.
xx

Hey Charly - It does sound like arthritis - but it could be some kind of strain too. Go and see your GP and he can refer you for tests! Try taking ibuprofen in the mean time as this is an antiinflammatory as opposed to just a painkiller (like paracetomol etc). Dont worry, even if it is arthritis, I find it manageable!

Dukan bread was awesome - I had it as french toast with the turkey bacon - felt like a realy treat! :D YUM Would be fab on a PV day with mushrooms and tomato!

Right had a good day - been out and got my Xmas pressie from OH and My mum! LOL I had wanted to get some new bathroom scales too as mine are a) out of bettery and b) have always weighed about 5lbs heavy (YES 5!) of course they didnt have the ones I wanted so I'll have to wait....

then just whizzed round ASDA - bought hazlenut baileys for Xmas - How good does that sound! YUM :D

Done some more cooking too. Made a quiche for lunches and have a beef and pepper casserole in the oven - more for PV days! YAY.

Going to Have a nice steak tonight! Hope you've all had a good day, ciao for now!

Woke up felling slightly grotty with a sore throat. Hope it stays slightly and doesnt develop in to something grand.

PV day
B - porridge with rhubarb
l - seafood quiche with salad
d - chilli with cauli rice and roasted squash/courgette - yougurt jelly
snax - yogurt

Cauliflower rice was a REVALATION! I hate cauliflower unless its drowned in cheese. But then cheese makes everything good. So I was slightly wary of trying it, but O M and GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee it was great you wouldnt even know. OH guessed at cous cous! :D

Anway off to choir going to try for a solo for "all over the world" :D

Wish me luck

good luck xxx

GAAAAHHHHH feel proper grots today :( throat was sooooo sore during the night it kept waking me up. And then I gagged while brushing my teeth and couldn't stop. YIK

I don't think I would have bothered coming in today if I hadn't promised OH a lift...

Now I feel overly full after my lunch (in a I want to be sick way) BLECH Praps I'll slip out early this afternoon....

B - Yogurt
L - Chicken Sandwich with chilli sauce and cottage cheese
D- Going to have chicken I think.... Can not really be bothered.... Maybe I'll make a milk jelly instead...

My new scales turned up though! Can't wait to set them up. They are weight tracker scales and measure BMI too! YAY I've also done a chart for the bathroom wall - so its UP THERE! No shirking.

I've had three strepsils already - is this going to really throw me off plan???

Ciao for now

aww hope u feel better soon, dw about strepsils when ur ill. drink lots,u could freeze some sweetented yoghurt or suck on some ice to relieve throat pain or more jelly. l Love cauli rice with chilli and a dollop of quark on top (like sour cream kinda!) one of my fav dukan dishes on pv day. Its so quick and easy eh?! I made loaf once or twice, had it with dukan nutella scraped on a bit and a scraping of marmite on other, really prob not allowed the marmite and i havent had it since but it was good toasted!
Have u tried the choc mug cake? I am loving it! About to update my diary and post a photo of it ;-)

Hi Kirsty - Not tried the choc mug cake but it sounds good. I need to find the low fat cocoa first! YUM

the scales of joy are pissing me off. I think (fingers crossed) they are weighing me at 14.10 but every time I get on they say something different. I should have just got mechanical ones. less to bloody fiddle with and go wrong. They have weighed me at between 14.5 and 14.11 (did you see the first number though!)

YES I'M IN THE FOURTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENS! YES... so I'm taking that at 14.10 for today and we'll see if mr B can work it out tomorrow. My heeeeed is banging and keeping looking down at them was making me feel properly dizzy.

Still not had my dinner. Fancy some sort of spicy chicken. Will go and see what I can rustle....

See you later peeps X

OH _ EM _GEEEEEEEEE did you look at that! I've just updated me stats!

1 - I'm one lb off 50lbs! (all this year)
2 - only 0.4 off the BMI that I need to get the chlomid!

FAINTS! :D

If I Wasnt poorly I would do a litte jig round the room !!!!!!!

Oh jellie that's fab news about getting the meds well done xxx

Back