Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Okay good food day today. Been having a lot of tolerateds recently so have cut down and may just have a cocoa at night if I want. Also going to sf o a few more pp days to get things moving again. Really want to see 14.7 v soon!

B porridge Just oatbran!
L - mince quiche and cottage cheese
D steak and fish
Snack - yogurt

Onwards and downwards! Yay! :)

Okay good food day today. Been having a lot of tolerateds recently so have cut down and may just have a cocoa at night if I want. Also going to sf o a few more pp days to get things moving again. Really want to see 14.7 v soon!

B porridge Just oatbran!
L - mince quiche and cottage cheese
D steak and fish
Snack - yogurt

Onwards and downwards! Yay! :)

Had steak and chicken for dinner as was roasting some legs as and leg bits for our lunches. Was amayzeballs! Yum yum yum!

Another good day. I must have stood on the scales this morning but can't remember what they said so must have been uninspiring! Can't wait to look tomorrow as I feel like I've gone down today! Lol if only because I did Wii fit today and it told me I was five lbs lighter at the end of the session! I'll take that! I did then weigh on my scales and they said 14.10..... So who knows what tomorrows naked post wee weigh will say :)

B - porridge
L chicken leg mince quiche cottage cheese - yuk - forced it down today
Dinner - chicken and steak

Right onwards and downwards!

Another good day. I must have stood on the scales this morning but can't remember what they said so must have been uninspiring! Can't wait to look tomorrow as I feel like I've gone down today! Lol if only because I did Wii fit today and it told me I was five lbs lighter at the end of the session! I'll take that! I did then weigh on my scales and they said 14.10..... So who knows what tomorrows naked post wee weigh will say :)

B - porridge
L chicken leg mince quiche cottage cheese - yuk - forced it down today
Dinner - chicken and steak

Right onwards and downwards!

Great, I must have a go on your Wii if tells me I'm 5lb lighter. It's my official WI tomorrow after pp day. Favourite day!

Let me know tomorrow x x:)

Just watching OBEM with a mixture of 'oh I want/NEED another baby' and 'haaa! I'm so glad that's not me!)

Hey Kelly-welly - How are you today

Another good food day

B - errrr had a Yogurt at about 11am
L- chicken, seafood sticks and cottage cheese
D - Salt and pepper chicken with yogurt for pud

OH MY GOD - Salt and pepper is the best blummin thing EVERRRRRR - Mega-Yum! I want to eat it all day every day. I made enough so there's some for lunch tomorrow!

Also check the stats - 14.9 this morning! YAY Lets see what the scales of doom say tomorrow!

Going to have a couple of veg days at the weekend though. Just to mix things up!

Work manic today, trying to fit what feels like hundreds of people in a space made for 12. Im kidding we have to fit an extra 25 desks in an office that is packed out. With major moves to do on ALL three floors. sigh. Just get them all straight and they all want to move again.... I feel like stapling them all to the floor! :D

Right Onwards and downwards! :D

Hey Jelliedeels,

Your job sounds erm, interesting! I enrolled on an HR course years ago, it really interested me. Then I found out I was pregnant and my contract wasn't being renewed ands so I had to quit (booooo!!) but I don't think it was really 'me.'

My teacher training is so boring at the minute. I'm already a higher level TA so I do practically teach more there than I am doing now! The class are lovely though.... Very funny!

14.9?? GET IN! Well done, I really enjoy all my veg now, genuinely, I don't just eat it because I have to anymore! Peppers, fennel, BNS, broccoli, carrots, avocados (occasionally), spinach, courgettes, tomatoes....bloody lovely and I find I need extra after PP to help me go!

Day 5 of the shred done last night (with 4 year old daughter faffing around with the starkjumps too!) and already I feel much better and on starting to see a difference (have gained 2lb but trying to focus on inch loss). I've taken before pics- need the during and after now!

Have a great day and think of all the cals burned moving all those desks about! X

I'm in facilities not hr. So I look after the building and the running of it- security, cleaning, post, reception, maintenance, health and safety, churn (moves) and space planning! And about a thousand other things too! I love it! No two days the same!

Again well done on the shred... I must get back on daily exercise...! Have a good day!

Yay I heart Fridays! Snugged up on the sofa with my cat on my lap! Watching the big bang theory. Going to try salt and pepper steak tonight.

B porridge
L salt and pepper chicken, chicken legs cottage cheese
Snack yogurt

Well going to star making my dinner now! Hope you've all had a good day! X

Right plan for today. Going to b go to the track and run. I'm sure I have better weight loss the weeks when I get it fitted in! Just going to go and see if it's free and get going!

Then come home, shower, maybe some housework (not too much!). Then shops... MIL 80 th birthday party coming up so I would dearly love something gorgeous to wear! Also pretty desperado for clothes in general.

I had said to Mr b that if I got to 14.7 this week I'd have some wine as a treat. Well I haven't. I JUST scrapped 14.8 and a bit. Poor thing I think he misses his drinking buddy. He's all like go on you deserve a treat etc etc. I'm going to be strong.....

Think of the shopping, that keep you going.

Also going to have PV days today and tomorrow! So that should be nice. Can we have sweet potato? I think not but could just eat some wedges! Lol later not now

Have a good day all!

Morning Jellie

Well done on avoiding the wine (which is my downfall!!) ;)

Sorry, no to sweet potato but swede and butternut squash are good alternatives (better, on my view, can't abide sweet potato!)

Have a great day

P x

Morning Jellie

Well done on avoiding the wine (which is my downfall!!) ;)

Sorry, no to sweet potato but swede and butternut squash are good alternatives (better, on my view, can't abide sweet potato!)

Have a great day

P x

I do have squashes (hooligan) on a windowsill upstairs. So I'll wedge that! Mmmmmmm v nice little squash, easy to grow and more flavour than bns! And one is enough for one!

Went to the track - like an ice rink so came home and walked to the local industrial estate and had a little run there only could have been out about fifteen mins! I'll do a bit of Wii to make up!

Oh and I have nt avoided the wine yet! It's tonight! Eeeeek strength jellie strength!

Are they really easy to grow ? I've a poly tunnel here t the farm and looking for simple things to put in it lol

Are they really easy to grow ? I've a poly tunnel here t the farm and looking for simple things to put in it lol

Super easy! Just dig in plenty of compost or manure and pop in your plant. I guess bin a poly tunnel they v would need more watering. I have a disused water tank in my garden and I put in a fresh bag of compost every year and they love it! I've grown butternut squash in I too!

I've plenty manure round here so that's not a problem lol

Muffin recipe 4 eggs (separated) 8 tbsps oatbran 4 tbsps wheat bran (optional) Tip of tsp of baking powder 6 tbsps ffff or similar yogurt Hoof load of canderel (never weigh or measure) Dukan flavouring (vanilla or Choc or hazlenut- also optional) Basically. Chuck in everything and whisk. Whisk egg whites separately. Add at the end. Stick in silicone tray. Bake until cooked. Cool. Bag up and you have 4 days worth...

It's like Mary berry wrote this eh?

Back