Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Muffin recipe 4 eggs (separated) 8 tbsps oatbran 4 tbsps wheat bran (optional) Tip of tsp of baking powder 6 tbsps ffff or similar yogurt Hoof load of canderel (never weigh or measure) Dukan flavouring (vanilla or Choc or hazlenut- also optional) Basically. Chuck in everything and whisk. Whisk egg whites separately. Add at the end. Stick in silicone tray. Bake until cooked. Cool. Bag up and you have 4 days worth...

It's like Mary berry wrote this eh?

You mean that's NOT you Mary? Boooooo. Fanks for the recipe!

Got quite a few bit s at the shops. Yay - one dress and a
Long top from primarni and a long roll neck jumper from Wallis. I got noodles from Holland and barrat! Hurrah

You mean that's NOT you Mary? Boooooo. Fanks for the recipe!

Got quite a few bit s at the shops. Yay - one dress and a
Long top from primarni and a long roll neck jumper from Wallis. I got noodles from Holland and barrat! Hurrah

Pictures please?? I love shopping! And I love wallis, got an amazing pencil skirt from there off eBay, brand new, tags still in for a couple of quid. I feel like Marilyn Monroe in it!

I made 8 days worth if muffins is avo so it'll keep me going for this week and some of next. I have just done day 7 of the shred, feels GREAT !

The holland and barratt is SO **** near me, never even heard of bloody Dukan. Have you had them before? I've had them nice and they were delish x x

No never had them before but was walking by and thought "oooooh noodles" !!! and I found them - didnt think to look for anything else.

I did try to take a pic, but my full length mirror is in an odd place so at this time of day its to dark apart from the bright bit which is the flash, which is basically all you can see! The dress I bought in primarni, I wasnt sure about, but thought it would go okay with a beige long sleeved top and black leggings. It doesnt - Its only bloody FABBY! much better than I thought. in fact they all look good! Its amazikng when you can put this and that with it and accessorise! I cant wait for work on Monday! YAY - I'll deffo take some pics tomorrow when its light!

I've spoilt the week. Ive had cheese and crackers and a small glass of ginger liqueur... I then had my dinner and now I feel all full and sicklified and I've ruined the week. I've had such a nice day and bought some lovely things and decided not to have wine tonight so I can "stick to my diet" why oh why oh why...

<<<shuffles off to the naughty corner>>>> :(

Come on lasses out of that norty corner. Onwards and downwards your doing so well xxx Have a great Dukan day Jell and kell lol yous sound like a double act xxx

Come on lasses out of that norty corner. Onwards and downwards your doing so well xxx Have a great Dukan day Jell and kell lol yous sound like a double act xxx

Oh we are. Check out our website for tour dates!
I'm out if it now and just holding jellies hand to help her out too!

Oh we are. Check out our website for tour dates!
I'm out if it now and just holding jellies hand to help her out too!

Raaaah up and done the shred this morning! Out of the norty corner with avengeance (And kell!)

I tried on my fifth form prom dress yesterday and its baggy on the top! I'm smaller than when I finished my GCSE s! Lol

Going to try and upload some pics! they arent great but I couldnt get it quite right. I had to move the mirror tog et better light and now it looks a bit like Alice through the looking glass. And It looks like I havent brushed my hair! LOL

100_0803.jpgThis is my prom dress from when I was sixteen! As you can see its loose around the boobsicles!

100_0821.jpg100_0822.jpg100_0824.jpg100_0832.jpg

My green roll neck jumper from Wallis which doesnt look too flattering in this pic, my patterned black top from Primarni and my green flared dress also from Primarni

My Slim Noodles from Holland and Barrat (with fish stock, crab sticks, prawns, chilli) MEGA YUM loved it.

We've been really good today, got up and did the shred, then we both cleaned the house, I've done all the ironing, then we walked into town to the cinema (watched gangster squad - awsome) then walked back so thats just over 4 miles in total! Not massively far but we really walked hard! YAY must have walked off one of yesterdays biscuits! :D

Wow, your prom dress is huge on your breastles, good going Jelliewelly.

I love the primark top, you're looking fabulous in all 3. You look as though you feel great too (which is very important). :)

The dinner looks scrummy and 100% Dukan. Excellent progress New Delhi Jellie. Proud of you x x

I also love the primary top, I'd wear it as a dress lol

I don't u love how the iPad changes primark to primary lol

wow Jell's you do not look anywhere near your current weight! se xy beast!!!
what were the noodles like? im goign to get some i think? i need texture? slimey? chewy? xx

wow Jell's you do not look anywhere near your current weight! se xy beast!!!
what were the noodles like? im goign to get some i think? i need texture? slimey? chewy? xx

They were nice! Have you ever had glass noodles? They were like that. A bit al dente, not slimy! Deffo going to have them again.

V fed up. Was up quite a bit on scales this morning.... What's the matter with me,! Going to cut down in general and see if that helps. Boooooo

Oh no?! Why are your scales up? Bet you need a big dump, betcha betcha. Go and drink a shed load of water and lick some protein. X x :)

But I've not NOT been going.... Sigh just gonna sew my lips together..... :(

Well, there's always that I suppose. ;-)

Pass me the needle and thread when you're done!

I found this before on this forum and I really liked it. Saved it as my phone wallpaper.

Every time you eat something you weren't supposed to, you strengthen your giving in muscle, which makes it more likely that the next time you'll give in and the time after that and the time after that. Every time you stick to your plan when you're tempted to eat something else, you strengthen your resistance muscle, which makes it more likely that the next time you'll resist, and the time after that and the time after that. GO GIRL, your resistance muscle is strengthening!!

Okay good day today.

Porridge
Tuna quiche, salad and cottage cheese

Chicken with veg

Busy day, am tired and had a faint headache all day. Hubby had darts last night so had to let him in at 1.30am as too drunk to work keys.... Gaaaaaaaaaah

Back