Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

I guess that's a man thing - happened in my home a few times as well! I don't know I've ever been drunk enough to not be able to work my keys, or rather, drunk enough but seem to still be able to work the keys! :p

Oh that's the least of it! When it's darts season it's every two weeks! At least once I let him in it was straight up to bed with him. Normally I wake up when he comes in, then hell go to the loo, then he'll talk to himself for a bit, then he'll go to bed in spare room, then he'll wake up for the loo....and I wake up every time! So last night wasn't bad. I've told him I'm going to instigate a fine system. Tenner each time I wake up! We've just shaken on it but we'll see!

Yes, that's hideous. And if you're like me, being rudely awakened from a sound sleep is one of the worst things you can do to me, I get extremely grumpy. But the absolute worst is when they are three sheets to the wind and try to get all lovey dovey on you! As if that could happen! :D
But it sounds like you've got a plan, Stan!

Oh that's the least of it! When it's darts season it's every two weeks! At least once I let him in it was straight up to bed with him. Normally I wake up when he comes in, then hell go to the loo, then he'll talk to himself for a bit, then he'll go to bed in spare room, then he'll wake up for the loo....and I wake up every time! So last night wasn't bad. I've told him I'm going to instigate a fine system. Tenner each time I wake up! We've just shaken on it but we'll see!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha .....!!! Sorry, Jellie ;)

P x

I'm so effing sick of being on a diet, weighing myself, thinking about Bloody food all the time. I seem to be up a bit down a bit up up down and I don't know if i could try much harder! I could scream. Thinking of using up remaining Cambridge shakes next week to boost loss and stop thinking about food. How am I 14.12... I was 14.9 last week and yes there was a small cheese and cracker incident but bugger me it wasnt a massive curry or pasta binge! And I've cut down this week, and I'm exercising....

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

B - oatbran porridge
L - tuna quiche, cottage cheese and veg soup
D - zero noodle broth with salmon and prawns

Am going to bed, feel like having a meltdown..... !

Jel, didn't want to read and run. Keep going, don't give up because what's the alternative?

I feel really ill (think I'm going to be sick) so I need to close my eyes but please don't give up.

It's not worth it. You'll regret it.

Speak to you to or row

Jel, didn't want to read and run. Keep going, don't give up because what's the alternative?

I feel really ill (think I'm going to be sick) so I need to close my eyes but please don't give up.

It's not worth it. You'll regret it.

Speak to you to or row

Oh no kell-bag! Don't be poorly sick x

Im not giving up just sick of it ATM. Refused cake today. My boss was insisting (jokily though) go on, you have to etc its my birthday. I said I'm not going to and I think you'll find I don't have to! There's chocolate in my bedside drawer too... Not going to have it.... I just want to shut my eyes and wake up thin! Why is that toooooo much to ask?

Are you eating enough ? Drinking plenty ? Transit issues ?

Are you eating enough ? Drinking plenty ? Transit issues ?

Well my food is listed here, yes plenty and no but have had enorma poo today. That was brought on by the enorma baguette I had for lunch chased down with McCoys crisps..... Sigh..... Going to do healthy eating/calorie counting/something.....

Well my food is listed here, yes plenty and no but have had enorma poo today. That was brought on by the enorma baguette I had for lunch chased down with McCoys crisps..... Sigh..... Going to do healthy eating/calorie counting/something.....

Counting plates of biscuits you demolish?! Hahah! Good luck missy. I'll help you along your new weight loss journey (albeit the alternative route!)

Counting plates of biscuits you demolish?! Hahah! Good luck missy. I'll help you along your new weight loss journey (albeit the alternative route!)

Naughty kelliqua - can't say on fb work people on there! Interview went really well. I l liked her and initial feed back very positive. Also today was great cos I'm trying to organise a bake off style competition at work and the district chair of the w.I. is going to be on my judging panel! Yay. Lol

:) :) :) AMAZING! Well done Jelly and Custard! X x well done.

I am very, very , very drunk and have eaten more food than I can even believe x

Jelly hope you find the diet for you xxx we are all so different xxx

Okay I'm back. That didn't last long! Have felt crap bloaty and my joints have hurt, also been really tired. Didn't feel like this on dukan. So I'm starting again tomorrow. Chicken legs roasting in the oven as we speak.

Okay I'm back. That didn't last long! Have felt crap bloaty and my joints have hurt, also been really tired. Didn't feel like this on dukan. So I'm starting again tomorrow. Chicken legs roasting in the oven as we speak.

Yayyyy! How bizarre your joints playing up!?!

Hey KIKI McGee - Yep I do have arthritis, but its normally really well under control. I guess a change in my diet brought out the inflammation.

IN other breaking news, I bought a bikini! only an ASDA one but YAY - I'll need a stiff drink before I venture out of the room but YAY. I havent had a bikini since I was about six! LOL

Hey KIKI McGee - Yep I do have arthritis, but its normally really well under control. I guess a change in my diet brought out the inflammation.

IN other breaking news, I bought a bikini! only an ASDA one but YAY - I'll need a stiff drink before I venture out of the room but YAY. I havent had a bikini since I was about six! LOL

Good Lord woman - have you lost your mind? Its February. It's forecast snow all over the shop as from tomorrow - are you planning on wearing it soon?!

You're brave. After the abuse my body has been through I'm resolved to the fact that I shall never wear a bikini. I wouldn't put myself or others through it. Ugh.

How bizarre that the diet has triggered arthritis? Who rattled its cage FFS!

I've seen some lovely cossies in sainsburys but I'm not quite brave enough to try them. We're only going to Wales this year but I would like one. On holiday last year (doing slim and save) I was on the beach in a size 16/18. I promised myself it would be the last time I would be doing that at that size. Goal - achieved! But I do need to start trying some on.

Maybe after the shred?! - maybe that's affected your joints?

Good Lord woman - have you lost your mind? Its February. It's forecast snow all over the shop as from tomorrow - are you planning on wearing it soon?!

You're brave. After the abuse my body has been through I'm resolved to the fact that I shall never wear a bikini. I wouldn't put myself or others through it. Ugh.

How bizarre that the diet has triggered arthritis? Who rattled its cage FFS!

I've seen some lovely cossies in sainsburys but I'm not quite brave enough to try them. We're only going to Wales this year but I would like one. On holiday last year (doing slim and save) I was on the beach in a size 16/18. I promised myself it would be the last time I would be doing that at that size. Goal - achieved! But I do need to start trying some on.

Maybe after the shred?! - maybe that's affected your joints?

I've stopped the shred. I was too tired to get up and do it! We were thinking of going for a cheeky week away beginning of march but it's looking too expensive. It's been snowing all evening here. Did Lol at the thought of me wearing my bikini tomorrow!

Its settling too dagnammit.

Re arthritis, I just need to be careful that I'm getting the right food and plenty of rest and don't forget the tablets! I'm really bad at remembering. Lol :)

Last edited:
Back