• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jelly fab, does it count as a drink???

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Made a jelly last night and OMG it is fantastic! :drool: Bought some Super Cook geletine from Sainsburys 17p a pack!!! been reduced don't know if that's all stores or my local one, theres plenty date on it so got 2 packs-bargain!
Anyway, bak to the point, is this classed as a drink? I used a full spoon of flavouring so can't have anymore of that today in my water, but as I was eating some jelly I got confused as to if it was counted as a drink or not. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow bargain, 17p is great!

With regard to the question, I don't know but I have actually wondered this myself but never got around to asking!

Are you only allowed 1 spoonful of flavouring per day then? I admit I have been putting 1 tsp into a 2 litre bottle and having 2x 2 litre bottles per day. :confused:

Oopsie!

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
I believe it's 1 teaspoon a day x

cherylxx

Silver Member
the official CD guideline is to allow one teaspoon per day... however, when CD first did the flavouring there was no limit to the amount u can have.
basically they introduced the guidelines i believe because some ppl are more sensitive to the slight carbs than other people are.
i cant have some of the bars because they knock me out of ketosis but i have had 4 teaspoons of water flavouring in a day with no ill effect whatsoever and had a good weight loss that week so didnt affect weight loss either.
trial and error on this im afraid. the only way to know if u r sensitive to the drinks is to try more and check ur keytone level before and after.

bluemoon

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.21%)
sounds fab, which flavour did you use and how much gelatine do you use to make it?