Jelly fab, does it count as a drink???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Camille, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Made a jelly last night and OMG it is fantastic! :drool: Bought some Super Cook geletine from Sainsburys 17p a pack!!! been reduced don't know if that's all stores or my local one, theres plenty date on it so got 2 packs-bargain!
    Anyway, bak to the point, is this classed as a drink? I used a full spoon of flavouring so can't have anymore of that today in my water, but as I was eating some jelly I got confused as to if it was counted as a drink or not. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taronga Leela

Taronga Leela Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow bargain, 17p is great!

With regard to the question, I don't know but I have actually wondered this myself but never got around to asking!

Are you only allowed 1 spoonful of flavouring per day then? I admit I have been putting 1 tsp into a 2 litre bottle and having 2x 2 litre bottles per day. :confused:

Oopsie!

4. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I believe it's 1 teaspoon a day x

5. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    the official CD guideline is to allow one teaspoon per day... however, when CD first did the flavouring there was no limit to the amount u can have.
    basically they introduced the guidelines i believe because some ppl are more sensitive to the slight carbs than other people are.
    i cant have some of the bars because they knock me out of ketosis but i have had 4 teaspoons of water flavouring in a day with no ill effect whatsoever and had a good weight loss that week so didnt affect weight loss either.
    trial and error on this im afraid. the only way to know if u r sensitive to the drinks is to try more and check ur keytone level before and after.

6. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    sounds fab, which flavour did you use and how much gelatine do you use to make it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.