Jelly fab, does it count as a drink???

Camille

Silver Member
Made a jelly last night and OMG it is fantastic! :drool: Bought some Super Cook geletine from Sainsburys 17p a pack!!! been reduced don't know if that's all stores or my local one, theres plenty date on it so got 2 packs-bargain!
Anyway, bak to the point, is this classed as a drink? I used a full spoon of flavouring so can't have anymore of that today in my water, but as I was eating some jelly I got confused as to if it was counted as a drink or not. xx

Wow bargain, 17p is great!

With regard to the question, I don't know but I have actually wondered this myself but never got around to asking!

Are you only allowed 1 spoonful of flavouring per day then? I admit I have been putting 1 tsp into a 2 litre bottle and having 2x 2 litre bottles per day. :confused:

Oopsie!

I believe it's 1 teaspoon a day x

the official CD guideline is to allow one teaspoon per day... however, when CD first did the flavouring there was no limit to the amount u can have.
basically they introduced the guidelines i believe because some ppl are more sensitive to the slight carbs than other people are.
i cant have some of the bars because they knock me out of ketosis but i have had 4 teaspoons of water flavouring in a day with no ill effect whatsoever and had a good weight loss that week so didnt affect weight loss either.
trial and error on this im afraid. the only way to know if u r sensitive to the drinks is to try more and check ur keytone level before and after.

sounds fab, which flavour did you use and how much gelatine do you use to make it?

Back