Jelly ?

Oh Lisa what did you have? :(
I'm so annoyed with myself, Mon-Fri I'ma saint!! :(
BAHHH!!

2 boiled eggs and a chicken breast!!! :-O Once again my eating was anger related, my damn OH is really selfish sometime's and although I'm doing this for me, whilst in anger I feel like i'm hurting him by eating!!!! I know I'm stupid, especially after doing similar last weekend cos of him, maybe I should get rid and eradicate the anger, haha!!! :)

OH MY GOD you're in my head!!
Me and the bf had a big fight last night so I ordered chicken wings and satay skewers :( They went down lovely but I feel like a fool today!!
I'm the only one losing out by not sticking with it.
Xfactor tonight and I'm determind to stay 100% today and tomorrow then the week shoudl be no problem!
x

yummy straberry low cal jelly last night, still very much in ketosis - the darkest purple on the strip. Will test again later to be sure. Good news so far though:D

Carrie x

I wonder what sweetners are used in that low cal Jelly?
I think I need to try 100% for a while cos it always leads me to a proper cheat when I bend the rules :/
x

Aw i feel better now knowing im not that only cheat from last night ;)
I was just thinking that the loaf of fresh bread in the kitchen looks sooooo nice but im determind to be 100% today and i know that if 100% today then i can be 100% 2moro and so on :) x

Oooo Clair ye cheater!!
What did ya cheat with? Nobody could have cheated as badly as me, it wasn't even homemade satay skewers and wings but from the chinese!!
I told myself it was better than carbs, bloody idiot!!
Here's to 100% today and tomorrow :D

Oh Daisy i bet i did cheat worse than you!!!
Try a WHOLE packet of cadburys caramel biscuits!!! Greedy ***** lol
I cant understand why i did it? Its like i need to prove to myself that i can eat, but i know i dont have to so why try?? IDIOT!!! lol
The best bit is, when i was a fatty i never even liked biscuits lol Im nuts :)
Chinese sounds soooooooo appealing to me right now lol but 100% i am gonna be xx

Ooooo the cravings for biscuits now!
We're bad for each other!
God fair play you've lost soooo much!!! Was all that on LT??

When I'm on LT i want to do WW and when on WW i don't find it quick enough and want LT!!
Grrr!
100% we can do it!

Yeh Daisy ALL on Lipotrim, im not gonna give up!
We can do this together :):) lets just not mention chinese or biscuits lol x

yummy straberry low cal jelly last night, still very much in ketosis - the darkest purple on the strip. Will test again later to be sure. Good news so far though:D

Carrie x

Did you even bother reading anything of what was said in this thread?

Last edited:
Wooo easy tiger :)

Your sooooo right tho! One little "cheat" then turns to a BIG cheat, im proof of that x

Folks to b honest im finding it really hard that most the posts ( even ones that arent labled as such) on d forum contain cheats. I find this diet very very hard at the best of times and hearing what people r eating in great detail and how it 'hasnt' effected them just feels cruel. I used to get lots of motivation from using this forum but i think i may stay as way for a while as coming on here is actually making the diet harder and surely that doesnt make sense. Best of luck to all of yous whatever yous decide to do but i firmly agree with biker and personally i think that if your not even aiming to do this 100% then u shouldnt b on here rubbing out noses in it. The odd slip is inevitable but planning to hav other foods as often as every day, just because u can get away with it is rediculas and totally goes against the whole principle of tfr.

Hiya misses,

Fairplay on the rules stance, well done.
However, if people would rather experiment with things that neither take them out of ketosis etc then that really is up to them and just because your opinion is different does not mean that anyone is "rubbing your nose is it".
We are all human, we're not a clone of each other and what works for some doesn't for others.
Also I think it's quite unfair to say that anyone "shouldn't" come on here.

Best of luck with your journey, you've done very well :D
You're strong enough than to let a few words deter you!!
x

i cheated once two weeks ago and i felt soo bad for it and sick and havent cheated since and i dont plan on cheating either... why bother cheating if your goin to do it do it right and get it out of the way.. its not as if its forever..
@big biker i agree with ur posts about not cheating and puttin a thread designated for cheats as i found it hard reading this

Hi daisy! Of course ur totally right that everyone is welcome! However this part of the forum is for total food replacement. There are other parts of minimins that r more suitable for diets that you can have some foods of choice. I dont think its a great idea for people to be discussing food options on a forum that is ment to support people to b sucessfull at total food replacement as it is not supportave of total food replacement. Parhaps big bikers idea of a special thread is a good idea?

I stand by what i said about taking about food in positive detail as a daily option whilst on tfr as rubbing our nose in it. ( in not claiming that im right thats just my opinion at this moment in time) Its a bit like blowing smoke in the face of someone who has just quit and telling them how good and fulfilling it feels.(thats just my personal opinion) I appreciate that everyone needs to do it differently and whatever everyone needs to do to get through it then thats what they need to do. To stick with my smoking comparison some ppl can have one or two when they're out and not go back smoking, but a lot of people cant.its whatever works for the individual, no one way is better than the other. Its d same with food and tfr is ment to not include any food so hearing about food as an ok option makes it very tough not to slip off the wagon.

Gosh Im certainly not judging those who choose to eat or drink things that work for them. I just dont think that this forum is an apporpriate place to discuss thoose options, at least not without it being stated at the top of the forum or something like that so that those of us who dont want to b tempted know not to read it.

As for my strenght.. Hun i really wish i was stronger than to let a few words deter me but the truth is that im really really really not. Im very weak and i have a problem with food which is how i got myself into this state. I wish i was stronger but very single day is a struggle for me. I find this diet so tough and if it wasnt for people on here motivating me to stick at it, not cheat and keep going id never have gotten this far.

I did not mean to offend anyone by my comment earlier but i was very angry because from reading all these posts my twisted brain was telling me "aw go on, a wee bit of food wont do any harm, sure loads of people have cheats and theyre still having great losses" and i actually did cheat today so i was very disapointed in myself that i did that. I know that once i start doing that regularily ill b on a slippy slope back up the scales. As i say i know that i am weak and thats why im doing this and not a diet with choices, and need all the help i can get. I wish i was stronger but then i guess if i was i wouldnt b in this situation in the first place.

Congrats to everyone on all the fab losses, it doesnt matter how u loose it, once its gone its gone and thats all that counts.

Aw hun I know exactly what you mean,
lately the forum has been jam packed with things about cheating, things people "get away" with, things that keep you in ketosis so you may have a point that it's not good for morale!

I lost 8stone 2 years ago and if it wasn't for this site I dunno if I'd have done it, but this time around I have been slippy and having no carby stuff today and yesterday, having gum all week, bouillion etc and I do think if things were a little different on here I may not have but now to my point -
on the flip side, I could have just gave in completely which has happened on many attempts of recent, and gone crazy for a week or more before returning.
So I'm really not sure it's a positive thing or not?!
I think it's far far better to do TFR 100% to the letter, I didn't so much as swallow a bit of toothpaste my first time round and was very succsessful but I (and many others) regained and in my head I'm thinking that stopping at a mug of Bouilion for instance is better and shows for resistance and control (for me) than having an all out binge.

I love Lipotrim but I think half the problem with it is that is doesn't actually fix our issues with food or self control, just hides it for a while and every new starter thinks they'll be a different person around food when they come off it, but the sad fact is that a huge percent of us on here are restarters who the first time were by the book 100%.

i don't think it's fair we write about stuff like cheats or anything like that just in the middle of a normal thread so I am sorry that you had to read some, I think the idea of a Special Thread is a great idea.

You'll move on from your cheat, I wish wish wish I had your willpower this time around I really do.
It's devistating having lost so much to have to do it all over again, it really is heartbreaking and demoralising so if a small experamentation helps me along the way then all well and good, this is yet to be seen though!!

:D Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
xxx

It wont knock you outta Ketosis but will slow down your
weightloss, which is kinda why we're all here.

Most people here have a problem with food, cravings,
giving in to them cravings, hence most have
tried normal "healthy eating" diets and failed.

Its called TFR - Total Food Replacement for a reason guys!
If you cant stop giving into your cravings while
your "on" Lipotrim sure as fuk your gonna pile the
weight straight back on after it, if your lucky
to reach the end in the 1st place!

Whats the point going thru this process which is hard
enough for months on end only to fail it???
I'd rather do 12 weeks strict, its 12 weeks outta my
life to change my life i.e my weight and eating habits.

In saying that I completley agree that its better to
have a sneaky Coke Zero for example when your
on the very verge of breaking the diet in order to
stay afloat and on it.
But we aint even talking about trying here,
its just cheat right from the start.

It just seems to me that theres more "cheating" threads
all over the forums lately then there is encouraging ones
to each other to remain 'strict'.

Which at the end of the day folks is what its all about.
Cleansing the palate and breaking away from the
unhealthy urges that we couldnt control
which has us all here in the 1st place.....cold...hungry...
& dreaming of solid food lol.

Im gonna keep the Bullioon & the Coke Zero as my backup
plan to not caving in when the food urges get too great.
If your already using them from day 1 then whats yur backup plan!

My 2c anyways ;)

I have to say I agree 100% with everything that has been said.

Well said!

Well I shouldn't say anything about this subject really

but

I agree... Of course about cheats

but

you have to be very carefull, what you say, and what you disagree to on here.
Yes I may get very passionate about what I believe in, but km not going to appologise for that

the sad thing is

I have been pleasant and caring With my posts to people
and I'm really upset that when posting my latest weigh in results I got ONE reply!!

So please be careful not to upset people on here
thd PMs will go mad, and no one will bf your friend pmsl

Well I shouldn't say anything about this subject really

but

I agree... Of course about cheats

but

you have to be very carefull, what you say, and what you disagree to on here.
Yes I may get very passionate about what I believe in, but km not going to appologise for that

the sad thing is

I have been pleasant and caring With my posts to people
and I'm really upset that when posting my latest weigh in results I got ONE reply!!

So please be careful not to upset people on here
thd PMs will go mad, and no one will bf your friend pmsl

Hi Amanda, I try to congratulate everyone who loses so sorry if I've missed you along the way! Seen your total losses on your signature though which is amazing!

There is nothing wrong with being principled either! And you're dead right that it's far easier not to hear about other people's cheats.....when I'm feeling weak I want someone, usual my lovely friend Su, to encourage me to stick at it, not tell me to go right ahead cos it's ok......cos it isn't! Keep up the good work, I may well pm you next time I feel my willpower slipping and you can give me a good kick up the bum:D

Back