Jellybabies DIARY...after LL...on to my new lifestyle change!

Love the emoticons JB, LMAO. You are right, Sunday IS the final restart. July is 1 year on and off LL and CD, not doing it for any longer than that.

Tina

Hi All
Hope you're all doing well. I lost 4lb this evening, which I should be really happy with, but I had set myself a goal of losing 5lb a week. My LLC told me that this is an unrealistic goal, and that I was looking for a quick fix, which is true! So I have come home and rewritten all my goals. I should be estatic having lost 21lbs in 25 days and I should be grateful that I am finding abstinence easier than I every thought.
Stay positive everyone.

Emmax

Diane i know you were strong and didnt give in, Im si- kick you know ;-), so well done and keep positive. Your well on your way to being trim and healthy.

Diane i know you were strong and didnt give in, Im si- kick you know ;-), so well done and keep positive. Your well on your way to being trim and healthy.

oooohhh, you really must be si-kick:p
i DID stick with it and feel SO much better for it today!! It was a very weak moment, but when we overcome them, it makes us so much stronger!!! THANKYOU!!
Ended up having a cup of redbush tea with sweetner (never tried before, and im not a tea and coffee drinker) and it was lurvly:D
Really soothed my stressfull mood!!!
How are you doing 666?
Hows everyone else?

Diane xx

Well done Diane! wish i had your will power! I haven't posted for a while because I didn't have anything positive to add so thought it best not to say anything:cry:!
I have failed at staying abstinent and am feeling totally useless, i seem to have gone on a massive spree of eating all the wrong things.
I really want to feel good again and I know that abstinence will make me feel like that but I just find it so hard to get through the first couple of days and give myself any excuse to eat.
I have a friends 30th party coming up at the end of July and I know i could feel so much better about myself if i just cracked on with it.:help2::gen147::sign0009::wave_cry:
LOTS OF INSPIRATION NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Harri
Thanks for coming back. Dont worry about not having anything positive to say, i want you to come on here all the time, especially if you are finding it hard!
Firstly, you need to have belief in yourself. You know what to do, you are capable of doing it, and you and only you alone can do it, just like its only you that can sabbotage it.

Why do you want to lose weight? What are the benefits? Feel good, look good, be healthy, lovely clothes, compliments, the list goes on. Why sacrifice all that for a taste?? Thats all it is really.
You CHOOSE to be abstinent, you WANT to do it, and you CAN! Stop thinking how hard it is, how you are a failure etc, cos all these thoughts are not going to help. You need to decide on a day to do it, and get yourself into gear, for the last time. Make sure you programme yourself to think food is not an option............and when you think of it, push it away, do anything to stop dwelling on it. Go for a walk, a bath, anything.
And remember, the longer you are abstinent, the easier it will get. You have chosen to do this for YOU. Its in your power to change everything.........its your decision to be slim, just think of how good you will look and feel. You CAN do it, you just need to believe it!

Diane xx

Thanks Diane, I have made a decision that today is the day! You are so right.... it is only a taste, why sacrifice happiness for that. I'll check in later today and let you know how i'm getting on. Thank you:thankyou:

Morning peeps!

Well its WI this afternoon and im anticipating a small loss but still i think i waill lose ...something maybe 2 lbs :pray: Did quite a bit of sitting in a car yesterday then on top of that sleeping on the couch so not feeling so active today but i need to counter act that!

Well keep u posted on my WI later tonight.

Redbush tea??

Hi girls, went to pick up my packs last night. Had an EXCELLENT session with the counsellor!! Feel very excited about starting on Sunday. Off to Bath now in my motorhome, see you Sunday.

Tina

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Well done Diane :D

Hey Diane, great loss.

Both of us 6lbs down!

Will try the redbush tea next shopping trip.

Feeling good today aswell. Work mate says you can see on my shoulders ive lost weight so wooooo hoooo

Hey 666, i told you we could do this TOGETHER!! :hug99:

Well done you! and well done me!:D
1st day of my 3rd week and feeling really good. I gained 1stone 2lbs once i left LL, and now i only have 1lb left to lose to get to my original leaving weight, im so happy with what ive acheived in just 2 weeks, feeling much more happy within myself, looking better and on cloud 9!!
Every week on this journey is going to be new and exciting for me, i cant wait to have the body i have so long wanted all these years!!!
It really is time for ME. Time to CARE about me, and time for me to be noticed;)
Thankyou to everyone who has joined me on my journey so far, i could not have done it without you!!!:)

Diane xx

Back