Jellybabies DIARY...after LL...on to my new lifestyle change!

Good morning everyone!
Just popping in to say that im feeling really good on LL now and really positive, and i now KNOW that i am going to do it this time 100%, i have no doubt in my mind now. I believe it IS true, that the longer you fight with your chatterbox, the quieter it becomes, it gets fed up cos you aint listening to it!
Harri how are you? Did you stick to LL? If not, please still come back here and share your thoughts, i am here for you for the downs as well as the up!
Hope you are geared up for you final effort tomorrow Tina, because this time you ARE going to do it, you ARE going to reach goal, and with the right mindset, you will find it alot easier that you ever have, and i will be here to support you all the way! I want us ALL to reach our goals together!!

Diane xx

morning! Had a bit of a rocky day yesterday.... i start out feeling positive and strong and then i let myself get easily talked into having lunch etc. It wasn't an unhealthy lunch ( salad,cheese etc) but then I felt i'd ruined my new start.Anyway going to try really really hard today because i want to feel like you are,full of positive and happy thoughts!:D I only have three weeks today until my friends 30th party so i'd like to feel a considerable amount lighter by then! Hope everyone has a good weekend:grouphugg:

Hi Harri! Just dont beat yourself up when you dont do a full day! Take a step back and ask yourself what YOU really want, cos you really need to want it. If you are good on the plan you could easily lose 1stone+ by your friends birthday! How much better will you feel??
But you need to WANT it real bad, and stop telling yourself you have "failed" or anything like that, because if you tell yourself you are useless at it and you feel like you just waste it, guaranteed that is what you will do. You really need to think POSITIVE. I wish i could send some positive vibes over to you because i know how good you will feel and how well you will do, if only you believe it possible

Diane xx

Sunday 6th July, 4pm

hello girls.
How is everyone getting on? Abstinence is becoming "normalitly" to me now. Dont know if this feeling will last continuously or not, but food is not really bothering me at all (dare i say it?) Been around food all weekend again but i HONESTLY dont want to put it anywhere near my lips and i have not been fantasising about it! lol.
The days are going by quickly and i am satisfied with my 4 packs per day. Only got 3 bars this week as they made me feel hungry and want to eat more and i am finding abstinence easier without them.
Look forward to hearing how everyone else is getting on

Diane xx

Hi everyone, started today. I am just going to have my third pack now, will let you know tomorrow how it went.
Everyone seems to be doing ok/well. JB, well done on your 2nd weeks loss - excellent result!! You seem very fired up!

Tina

First day went great but disaster today (but I can 'rescue' it). Oddly still feel positive! Am I kidding myself?? Going home from work now so see you all later.

Tina

hi hi hi

im doing ok, had a lot of family do's to attend (full of food of course ) and not been great with my water or exercise :-( so will have to step it up a gear this week.

Hows things in jelly land?

Tina, stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are NOT kidding yourself, you need to stop thinking like that!

And things in Jellyland (lol) are going great! Cruising along in my jellymobile...........everythings nice and smooth...........not coming across any bumps just yet, enjoying the ride and looking forward to getting to my destination!

Diane xx

:)Hi all.
My name is Diane and im returning to LIGHTERLIFE this Friday. I joined LL last September and lost 3 stone up to xmas.............and never went back, so u have probably guessed it, ive gained weight:cry:
I wasnt at goal still had 2 stone to lose but decided i could do it "my way":rolleyes:!
After failed attempts at WW and SW i have realised that i am an all or nothing girl! I cant trust myself to have a little bit of anything! Therefor i am going back to abstinence till i reach my goal! I will need to do maintenence too so i learn to have a normal relationship with food!
I hope i can meet friends on here to help me through this journey and hopefully i can do the same for you! This journey will be a rollercoaster but i must hang on tight.............the end results will be worth it!!!! I have NEVER been of normal weight, always at least one or 2 stones above it, i am 28 now and really want to feel sexy and attractive!!! I want to wear whatever i want rather than whatever will fit! I want to feel good, look great and be the girl that nature intended! Im not meant to be an unhappy blubber whale. And the best thing of all....................i have the POWER to change it! Its within my control..........so please help me along my way and i will do the same for you. I really need your support! Im sure a motivating chat with you guys will keep me from the temptations of that evil fridge:p lol

Diane xx

Hi Diane

I'm new to this site also but not new to Lighter Life! I went through the whole Foundation thing 2 years ago and put all the weight (and more) back on!! I attempted to go back and do a month here and there to lose what I could, but it didn't work - or at least I couldn't get my head round it. However, I started again tonight and I feel that this time, I have got to do it - for my own health, self esteem, etc - all the things you listed too. I'm glad I'm not alone - although I think you have maybe been on it now for 3 weeks? Let me know how you're doing. I haven't managed yet to work out how to post photos and track weights etc.

All the best
GG x

Hi GG
And welcome to my journey!
You are more than welcome to post your thoughts, feelings and progress here. We are all here to support you every step of the way, especially if things get tough! So please feel free to come over as often as you like, everyday would be great! You CAN do this if you really want to, and it sounds like you do! It would be great to here more about you.

Diane xx

Hello Jellybabie,

I thought I would return the favour and pay you a visit. Thank-you for leaving such a kind comment in my diary, it means a lot to me, that I can be a bit more open about how I feel and things in front of you lovely people here.

I was looking at your Ticker and it says you have lost 15lbs thats brilliant, you must be so proud of yourself. Whatever you are doing seems to be working, so I would like to wish you all the best too. Its great your feeling good today and your right the more you turn-down unhealthy foods the easier it gets.

Okey dokey, if its ok I will look in on you and follow your progress, just like you said you would for me.

Thanks again for the support, I hope I can return it too.
:)

Hi everyone
Diane you are so good at remembering everyone. I went on Monday and lost 4lb which I was pleased about. I am really proud of myself, yesterday was day 32 and with a 25lb weight loss there is no plan like it.

I am in dodgy humour today and this is the first time that I feel restless. I am having 3 shakes and 1 bar a day. I too am beginning to think maybe it is better if I stay clear of the bars. I think they might be doing more harm than good! Five weeks until the black tie wedding (I am not going to start looking for a dress for another three weeks) that way I should have nearly another stone off.

I have been out twice since I started LL and in all honesty I do not like going out and not drinking. I have not go anything else planned until the wedding which I am pleased about.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

HI jelly baby, your journey is inspirational to all undertaking any challenge in life. It seems that through lighterlife you have gained a deeper understanding about yourself and found strength. I truly believe that the lighterlife diet allows you to take food out of the equation and deal with what lies beneath the eating. Your weight loss if phenomenal and I hope you are able to put the grit and determination which you have displayed on the journey into practice in other areas of your life.Good luck though im sure you don’t need it :eek:

Back