Jellybabies DIARY...after LL...on to my new lifestyle change!

Hi, hope you don't mind me crashing into your diary. I have just read your whole diary from beginning to end. It was such a great inspiration to see your highs and lows, for you and everyone who posted on here. You've been so supportive to others throughout your journey and have all worked together over the weeks it's been great to read. What I found most important for me was how you stayed positive throughout, believed in yourself and the diet and carried on through. I'm on CD and this isn't my first time :-( but this time I am so confident that I will get to goal, its like something has switched in my brain. I've failed to follow the plan so many times that I started this at my heaviest weight ever but even so this time I have found the determination just like you did. if only we could pass it on in a jam jar to others huh! Sorry I'm rambling now, what I really wanted to say was thank you for your honest and supportive posts (and this applies to everyone). This is my first week and was honestly waiting to crash and burn but I realised tonight that I can and will do this. because like you my mindset changed, I am determind to get to goal and unlike all the other times I know this time I will. Good luck on the rest of your journey. I look forward to posting my goal piccs soon! Vx

Hello eveyone!
Nice to see you all remember me lol! Sorry i aint been on lately but have been rather busy!
Anyway.......still not joined the gym. My arthritis came back really bad and i couldnt walk for a few days, but all is back to normal and i will be joining the gym soon. My horse got an abcess in his hoof so have been nursing him also!The healthy eating was going well but i felt that maybe my control was slipping or i was worrying about maybe eating too much healthy food?? So i decided to join Weightwatchers so i could moniter what im eating and keep track of my weight. Still have a bit to lose maybe a stone??? Not sure. My friend wants to lose a stone too so she is joining on thursday which will be my 1st weigh in! So i hope to lose 1-2lbs per week. Am still eating healthy foods and maybe the odd treat but feel better now that i am counting it all! Was very scared that i would "pile it all back on!"
Definately havent went back to my old ways....but was worried that i might. I was 11 stone 11 when i left lighterlife, and was 11.13 when i joined WW, so either 2lbs of fat gained or maybe glycogen stores? Not sure, but either way those scales WILL go down! lol. Hope everyone else is well. Thankyou for thinking of me xxx

eI was 11 stone 11 when i left lighterlife, and was 11.13 when i joined WW, so either 2lbs of fat gained or maybe glycogen stores? Not sure, but either way those scales WILL go down! lol. Hope everyone else is well. Thankyou for thinking of me xxx

Don't forget though Diane that no 2 scales will weigh you the same hun, so its very very possible that you didn't gain at all :)
xx

Hi Diane

I know long time no hear, after holidays I got of the habit of going onto the site.

You look absolutely fantastic, you must be so proud of yourself. I came back from my holiday on 1st September. I went to Ireland for 3 weeks, remember I was going to a black tie wedding. The wedding was fantastic and I had a really briliant holiday. For the first three days I stuck to the plan totally and after that during the day I have 3 sachets and every evening I would order a starter and main course, but only eat half. I also had lots of wine and vodka. On the last day of my holiday I went back on to the programme totally. When I went to LL (next day) I had lost 3lb, I was so estatic as usually holidays are a green light for me to gain a stone (at least!).

I have now lost 3 1/2 stone and only have 1 1/2 to go. I hope to be at my goal of 10 1/2 stone by 27th October. I am such a different person to who I was before. Can now fit into Oasis size 14 trousers, my goal is size 12.

You look fantastic and have been such an inspiration. How is the healthy eating going? Really in one way being abstinent is safe, it is once you are eating again that the real test begins. You are doing so well, keep it up.

hi you look fantastic! I would love to look like you! are you sure your BMI is 25??? if it is I dont get it you look way slimmer than me, and you really dont need to loose a stone, you dont want to look gaunt.

Hiya Diane, nice to see you are still on the right track. Keep it up hun, I am sure you will succeed in maintaining your new lifestyle :)

Big Hugs
Gemma
xx

Back