Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

Food is looking rather NOM. That salad looks lovely... Running low on fresh produce here, eager for my grocery delivery tonight!

That's what I wondered... but wasn't sure how to bulk it out... Thought I could do him an extra roll for 6 syns?? He said it looked fine and he'd see how it went today.

Would he eat something like a pasta salad or rice salad, or perhaps a mugshot and veggies, what does he have a work, or a home made soup?

Would he eat something like a pasta salad or rice salad, or perhaps a mugshot and veggies, what does he have a work, or a home made soup?

Yes, mug shots might work and he might have soup too! He loved his Muller milkshake today and said he didn't feel hungry all day! Whoop!

WEEK 7 - MONDAY

B - FF yogurt and strawberries and a pear.

S - oat biscuits (quite disappointing!) as 1/2 hex b

L - jacket potato with 2 x laughing cow triangles (1/2 hex a, rest on milk in teas) and bacon. Served with lots of super free salad.

S - whitworths biscuit shot (3 syns of heaven!!!) And an alpen light (1/2 hex b)

D - sweet chilli prawns and egg fried rice (1.5 syns for sauce)

Dessert - coconut Greek Muller (0.5 syns) with frozen berries and a drizzle of choc shot (another new try, and dispute the hype, I didn't really like it! Oh well, only 0.5 syns)

Syns = 5.5
Hex a = √
Hex b = √

Started using ********* so taking lots of pics, and prettifying my food haha!!! Here's a couple more snaps from today...

Attachments

• 1424725937034.jpg
    1424725937034.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 53
  • 1424725952736.jpg
    1424725952736.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 1424725964477.jpg
    1424725964477.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 51
Hi just started yet again yawn ...back on slimming world, I get so cross with myself as I got there, but now put it all back on ......:(
have started back on today, this time going it alone and think I am ready now lol.
Hoping to meet some others and make friends to keep motivated and share ideas

Hi just started yet again yawn ...back on slimming world, I get so cross with myself as I got there, but now put it all back on ......:(
have started back on today, this time going it alone and think I am ready now lol.
Hoping to meet some others and make friends to keep motivated and share ideas

Hi Highhopes! I'm worried I could easily do the same once I reach target! Good on you for jumping straight back in though! There are lots of friendly members on here and it's been where most of my ideas have come from!

Oh are you allowed to give your IG name over here? Is it same as your minis name?

It's the same but with _sw at the end ;-) didn't even realise it'd *** out IG!!!

I love ur heart shape bowls think thhey r lovely where are they from? Food looks good hun xx

They are le creuset ones I got given one Xmas. You can buy cheaper heart shaped ones from places like matalan and tesco though... I've been hinting to the hubby I'd like some for mother's day!!!

You found me becki!!!

WEEK 7 - TUESDAY

B - FF yogurt with sliced banana

L - starter of super speed soup, then main of left over egg fried rice.

S - cherry bakewell alpen bar (1/2 hex b)

D - sausages (x3 = 1.5 syns) with mash, peas and gravy (1 syn reduced sugar and salt one)

Then later I'm planning on having a slice of wholemeal toast (second 1/2 hex b) with nutella (4 syns)

Syns = 6.5
Hex a = milk in tea and mash
Hex b =√

:'-( :'-( :'-(

Up with hideous toothache! Had it all day and phoned to book an appointment for Thursday cos I'm struggling to find childcare for tomorrow, but might have to phone back in the morning and if need be, drag the kids with me, easier said than done with a 9 month and 2.5 year old!!!

Oh bless you hun! Probably does need seeing sooner rather than later tho x

Thanks littleone! Is the worst pain ever...I'd rather be throwing my guts up with a sickness bug!

Well dentist has given me antibiotics and I have a root canal booked in for tomorrow...25hours, 10 mins til my appointment. Never looked forward to an injection so much!!! In agony still, despite being drugged up to my eyeballs! On the plus, I don't really feel like eating much which must be a good thing!

Omigosh, that sounds horrible!! Fingers crossed the rest of today and tonight go quickly for you, hon!

Sounds horrendous hun. Are yiu dosing yourself up?

Thanks ladies! I'm dosed up on nufrofen plus and paracetamol, but it's not making a great difference :-( when the bub wakes up, I'm gonna go to the shop to get some whisky, cos apparently soaking cotton wool in it and wedging it next the the bad tooth helps! I'll look like a right scummy mummy buying whisky in the middle of the day with 2 kids in tow haha!!!

This is one of those days id just like to be on my own and not trying to look after 2 kiddos! Feeling rather sorry for myself!

Get yourself some co-codamol too if you can take it, might give it the extra kick you need x

Back