Jellyz cc diary to keep me on the right track (hopefully)

you're doing really well:)
i have had a really busy day today too,but i'm all hyped up as i made the decision to go back to fiddle class,rang them this morning,and they've changed the night to thursday,so it's tommorow!:eek:
feel a bit nervous but excited too.not enough time to back out,ha ha;)
wish me luck.
and have a lovely week.xxx

Thank you, yaay fiddle class well done you, I think thursday's a good day well done you that has made me smile, good luck you'll be great..... :D

well done well today small lunch then cleaned the house ww meal for dinner with lots of salad, mushrooms and onions on the side and a corn on the cob...mmmm it was nice thinking back...

Another busy day tomorrow already planned my low cal soup for lunch not sure about dinner hopefully weighing in will keep me motivated...xx;)

you sound really on it at the moment,good for you girl!and your veg sounds yum,you know i love mushrooms and corn on the cob and onion...mmm.think i may copy you for dinner tonight;)
well,class was brilliant!
i feel so happy and warm inside.i wasn't half as bad as i expected,and it felt just like coming home:)pipers in one room,bhodrans in another,and our managerie(it's that word you liked;))of whistles,fiddles,accordians,banjo's etc.pure bliss!there's a session that runs downstairs after on a thursday now too,so when i've got a bit more practice in and feel ready,maybe me and
you can arrange a thurs eve out there,of course you know there is a cheap bar as well;)
cant wait to get really back in to it.got to knuckle down for next thursday and get a new tune learned and a couple of others we were doing that i used to know really well but have forgotten:rolleyes:
but i have been assured it will only be a matter of weeks for the old memory to kick in,and teacher has made it quite clear that he will not be cutting me any slack,in fact he said he's gonna make sure he gives me some'murderous tunes'!ha ha.
bring it on!!
hope your wi goes ok today.
and have a lovely weekend.big kisses all round.
x

yer sounds good girl so glad it went well yes will def try get a night off and join you, good luck with your killer tune...

well 2lb off for me today very happy, treated myself to a packet of skittles small and shared with kid, and going to stick to it, big healthy breakfast for me tomorrow and out tomorrow eve, so going to drink my cals in the evnening me thinks;) and prob a ww meal when i get back:)...Have a lovely weekend ....big hugs all round:hug99:

well done babe!2lb,thats brill!
you enjoy your night out.i know you've probably had a very busy week,and had your poor friend to be thinking of and being there for too(hope she's getting through ok).you definately deserve a good night out.have a wine for me;)
xx

Ahh thank you I had a lovely evening thank you, decided on cocktails instead of wine but still nursing a bit of a hangover today but nothing to mayjor.

Another healthy day not very hungrey, but did make a point of stopping off at shops to pick up some fruit, to stop me munching on sweets to nurse my hangover, so lots of honeydew melon chunks fo me and the kids today lol...

Another busy week got funeral on wednesday so picked up a black dress from next today and a size down from my usuall size, which suprised me:eek: Hay look what I got, that has made my day, and well done Miss Mango yaaaaayyyy...!!!!

Anyway to another week good luck ladies...;)
:party0038:

Last edited:
well done jellyzz!!!
go you balloon girl!:D
hope you are feeling well proud.
you definately earned it this week.
and bless you,i take it you are going to the funeral and i know you will be going to support your friend.
hope it all goes ok for everyone.
and well done on the size down dress too!
take care hunny.x

thank you girl, not looking forward to tomorrow, but we'll see....

good day today been eating less then my 1200 cals over the last 2 days, i think it all caught up with me today just felt drained. Was so late this morning there was no time to walk to work. One of the girls was leaving today and bought everyone large veggiee somosa's fresh from southall with a chiily sauce to die for so just had to have one its was lovely and half an egg mayonase sandwich.
that was my slip of today but felt better for it..

discoverd a lovely soup by heinz called big soup, lovely flavours half a can 105 cal's with a slice of ww bread 52cals is ideal for lunch, very filling and less then 200 cals for lunch well chuffed about that, stocked up with some of them for my at home lunch days...

anyway a large voddee and ww rice pudding to finish off the evening for me...

catch you all later....:hug99:big hugs

dont think a samosa and half an egg sandwich will do you too much harm.and you probably needed some fuel as i know you haven't been eating very much the last few days.
hope everything goes ok today.
you will be fine i'm sure.
and if you need me at any point,you know i'm here.
take care babe.love.
xx

Hay, yesterday went well very sad day, but made up for it at the wake with a big party bbq and lots and lots of wine, all free it was a lovely evening. A bit hung over (again)...Never going to drink again, the kids did laugh when i said that...!!

Having a bit of a hungrey one today just dont seem to be full up at all, think i've eaten every healthy thing in the house tommy still rumbleing:sigh: not good day before weigh in...Good luck tomorrow lets hope its a good result...:rolleyes:

so glad it all went ok.
and i reckon you all deserved a good drink after that!
hope the hangover didn't last too long though.
had a great class last night.fiona was there too,didn't get much of a chance to catch up though,but she seems happy.
good luck with wi today darlin.
i managed 2 lb,which is not bad considering i had to get rid of 5 squatters from last weekend first!
totm is nearly here though,so can only hope scales will be as kind this time next week.
no binging for me this weekend(i hope;))
down a cup size too,feeling really chuffed about that:D
take care babe,and have a lovely day.xx

I'm so pleased the class went well keep it up girl, STS for me today not suprises kind of went down hill mid week nothing to bad but alcohol took over...Having skittles tonight and a voddiee and a earlie night little one not been to well so a few disrupted nights sleep think its all cought up with me...

to another healthy weekend, out for a few drinks tomorrow night going out late so not going to have to many, seeing nan in the day she's not to well so will chill out with her tomorrow.

have a lovely evening, big hugs :)

you've done brilliant to sts considering everything you've had going on this week.
i'm well upset to hear your lovely nan is feeling unwell:(
please remember to give her big big hugs from me and kids when you see her tommorow.
give little'un big hugs too.
tell them both to get well soon.
much love girl.xx

Another week lets go, want to see a loss on them scales this week feel like a bit of a hamster on a wheel at the mo....

to another week positive vibes everyone....:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Hay not been on here much been so tired, got an allergic reation or a skin virus doctor not sure yet but getting me down a bit just a bit uncomfortable on medication and creams..:mad:

Food wise been good did have a bit of a hungrey day yesterday, didn't go to mad but did eat over my cals kept telling myself olives have good fat in them;), so zig zaged today so hopefully it's evened itself out...:confused:

have had a few glasses of red wine over the last few days but is is totm soon so what ever it takes to keep the pms away cant be to bad...;)

hope there is a shift in the right direction on the scales tomorrow morning....:rolleyes:

good luck with wi darlin'.
sorry to hear your having such a nasty long thing with this reaction or whatever,what a pain!hope it gets better soon.

i'm not having the best of mornings.just dyed my greys,and god my hair is still coming out in swathes!
i know i shouldn't let it get me down,but seriously i feel like crying again,i am gutted:cry:
what a bloody stupid cow i am!
please please make sure your girl doesn't use those straighteners too much on her beautiful hair.and make sure she knows that above 200c human hair can start melting,no matter how thick and strong it is!
wiah i could go back a few months and not have bought them:rolleyes:
but i mustn't dwell.
god,sorry for the rant

hope you have a good day love.
xx

Ohh thats fine rant way my honey, I feel the same about my rash its upset me so much, just not knowing what caused it its a skin virus and just one of those things that some people get its a bit like chicken pocs but not catching and it take 12 weeks for the rash to go away and stress makes it worse, i'm on very strong cream they gave me 2 box's and I have to go back every 2 weeks to to the docters, cant belive it took myself off the bed in tears the other night:cry: and i just come on today so couldn't of helped...:confused:

Going to start thinking positive now and give it no more energy had a sts again today so decied to have a night off tonight and it was nice girl made mac cheese tonight aswell so that went down nicely with dinner and a large red one..;)

def back on track tomorrow and try a plod on with things have a lovely evening and dont stress to much on your hair it will grow back...:)

bless ya babe.
your rash will go away as well.
and we both have to remember to be positive and not focus on whats not right.
(but thats harder to do when your sore,and i know you must be,you poor girl)
girl made mac cheese sounds good:D
how blessed are we to have such lovely kids to help keep us smiling:D(when they're not annoying us,ha ha!)
have a lovely weekend darlin,and well done on the sts.
xx

Thought it was about time I gave you a visit... :D
I'm having a STS blitz which is lasting far too long, very annoying isn't it?

Looks like you have had a lot on your plate to deal with just lately so not surprising that things are a bit hard going.

ope things improve and keep up the good work anyway..

B.t.w. your profile details need to be updated - hope you don't mind my saying.... :)

Back