Jemmas weight loss diary

must get some of those too .....hope your havin a good weekend Jemma x

yes busy day yesterday but gonna chill today ..what you gonna see at pics ? x

Hey :) How are you finding pro points? Sounds like you're doing ace and your meals look yummy!! Keep yo the great work xx

Hey!! Am finding it realy easy lost stone 4 in 4 weeks so really pleased with that!! Realy want 3 pound this week to get my stone n a half!! How ru getting on? Xx

Hey!! Am finding it realy easy lost stone 4 in 4 weeks so really pleased with that!! Realy want 3 pound this week to get my stone n a half!! How ru getting on? Xx

Woww that's absolutely fantastic :D well done hun!! I hope you manage to get your 3lbs this week. It's going good thank you, it's coming off slowly but surely, but I'm enjoying it and don't feel like I'm depriving myself :) so all good! Keep up the great work xx

Breakfast
Yogurt 2pp
Banana 0pp
Belvita 3pp

Lunch
Scrambled egg 4pp
Beans 2pp

Snacks
Dairylea dunkers 3pp
Shapers popcorn 2pp
WW sweets 2pp
Diet coke 0pp

Have got some points left but am so stuffed after popcorn n sweets at the pictures don't think cud eat anything else!!

Ooooooo yum will definitely have to get some!

Ruth
X

Good luck for that 3lb!

Diary looks good xx

Iv bought some today after you lot goin on about them!! Lol will have with my lunch tomoz I think!

Oooooo yummy! I want some x

Go to sleep!!! ;D think of the scales x

i must get some of dunkers iv just got some ww yougurts i hope there nice as any one had them x

Back