Jemmas weight loss diary

Yay welcome bak babs x glad u had a great time u deserved a treat!
Hope ur better after ur bug x got any pix? X

Welcome back! Hope you had fun hon :) sucks about the tummy bug xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Welcome back chick, glad u had a fab hol xx

Welcome back :) glad u had a fab hol!!! Missed u xx

Thanks girls missed u all too!!! Didn't go to weigh in last night as my car brakes decided to pack up on me yday!!! Have ate like a pig while away lol finding it hard to get beck on the wagon now im back!! Hows everyone else been getting on? Xx

Hey Jemma.. Glad yer home.. God u were missed :)
Sux about the tummy bug.. But on the plus side.. maybe it helped shift a few unwanted holiday pounds :D Always look on the brightside eh?! lol
Hope yer all better hun.. And dont worry about finding it hard to back on the wagon.. It took me about 3 weeks.. Just try pull it back slowly.. you'll get here :D

U will get back into it Hun, don't worry x u ace at loosing weight so u will do it!
X

Jem that's what holidays are for, to relax and have fun, so what if you've put on a little, it's nothing compared to what you have lost x

You've lost SO much weight hon, any gain is fine and you can easily get it off again. I'll give you a slappaccino if you've lost weight on your hols though HAHAHA!
I've a hol with my Mum (who's turning 50) in November... To an all inclusive hotel... dread to think what kinda gain I'll have when i get back from that heehee!! How'd you get on with your bikinis? Bet you looked a million bucks!

Ooohh where you off to Sarah?? I want a holiday in November.. Was gona arrange for a girly week in the sun for my 30th but one of my best mates is a teacher so can't take time off.. And couldn't go without her.. So we went in June instead.. :D
Yea Jemma bet u n that vodka diet kicked ass!! I will actually cry if u lost on hols.. Lol.. Just kiddin'... x

Ooohh where you off to Sarah?? I want a holiday in November.. Was gona arrange for a girly week in the sun for my 30th but one of my best mates is a teacher so can't take time off.. And couldn't go without her.. So we went in June instead.. :D
Yea Jemma bet u n that vodka diet kicked ass!! I will actually cry if u lost on hols.. Lol.. Just kiddin'... x

The big 3-0 eh?! Exciting!! Where did you's go? Would you recommend?
I'm away to lovely Lanzarote, have you ever been? I've been before but not to the area we're heading to this time around - Playa Blanca. Gonna be nice and relaxing... wish it was November already!!! x

It takes a bit to get back into health eating when you've been away. I went to America for 2 weeks in June n just eat yummy food for two weeks, no way did I want to even contemplate a lettuce leaf when I got back! Joined back a wk later but didn't even do it properly till about 3 wk after! You sound quite disciplined tho so you'll get back onto it within no time! Bet you haven't even gained much anyway, if any with Havin a dicky stomach! Xx

The big 3-0 eh?! Exciting!! Where did you's go? Would you recommend?
I'm away to lovely Lanzarote, have you ever been? I've been before but not to the area we're heading to this time around - Playa Blanca. Gonna be nice and relaxing... wish it was November already!!! x
Nothing exciting about it.. Its OLD!! I'm getting OLD with nothing to show.. no house, no kids, no career, no husband... Its depressing :cry: :cry::cry:
We went to Lanzarote :cool: Puerto Del Carmen.. LOVED it and would definitely recommend it..
I wish November had been n gone so I would be over the torment of turning 30 :cry:

Dubchick81 said:
Nothing exciting about it.. Its OLD!! I'm getting OLD with nothing to show.. no house, no kids, no career, no husband... Its depressing :cry: :cry::cry:
We went to Lanzarote :cool: Puerto Del Carmen.. LOVED it and would definitely recommend it..
I wish November had been n gone so I would be over the torment of turning 30 :cry:

Oh hon, still plenty of time for all that!! You're happy and healthy, that's the main thing :)
Oooh Lanzarote too!? I love it there. Been to puerto del carmen twice before but going to playa blanca this time. Fuerteventura is meant to be lovely aswell. Can't wait for my hols now... First week I'll have had off all year :) xx

Last edited:
Jemma u can totally get bk to this ... U will lose any gain in a week! U are amazing!! Xx

Oh hon, still plenty of time for all that!! You're happy and healthy, that's the main thing :)
Oooh Lanzarote too!? I love it there. Been to puerto del carmen twice before but going to playa blanca this time. Fuerteventura is meant to be lovely aswell. Can't wait for my hols now... First week I'll have had off all year :) xx

Fuerteventura is lovely.. We went there last year.. Very quiet mind.. But we did go at the very start of season so it might have gotten a bit more lively..
I'm living for a few days in Killarney.. Go vouchers from The Late Late earlier in the year and I bought an extra night so we'v three nights there.. Nice little break.. Just need to get Jono to get time off work.. Which he won't do as (as discussed yesterday) he doesn't know when he'll hav work again when this dries up..

Back