Jen and Rach's Birthday Weekend - Now with photos!

rats! just found out i can get a single on the friday for £14.50 but the single back on the sunday would be £95, which is the same as the return price! Just checking flights to see if that's any better. Do I want Glasgow Central or Prestwick or either?

Jess - road trip? Are you mad?

You dont want Prestwich, thats miles away. Although I will happily come and pick you up from there. Its about 40 mins away tho.
This is so exciting!! :D

I'm checking it all out to see which is the best option for me. Now I know Rachel is coming on the Friday I'm very torn and wondering whether I should try and get over on the Friday as well...

LOL. Right then. I have checked and can get a flight with BMI for £77 which is nearly £20 cheaper than the train and only an hour flight. Keith says he will drive me to the airport and back. The only problem (lol) is that there are no Saturday flights so would have to come on Friday and stay till Sunday (it's a hardship but I'll bear it).

So I would arrive at Glasgow International at 16.35 on Friday 20th and depart at 18.00 on the Sunday. I'm a bit of a wuss so would someone be able to meet me? I don't mind hanging around at the airport for a bit if the time's inconvenient.

Jess - road trip? Are you mad?

Slightly. Hehe. It would cost us £25 each in train tickets to Stanstead airport even though the airport tickets would be £20, so that's £90! I'm going with Adam see and we're going to have a bit of a holiday with me dumping him for some of it :p

The AA says 6 hours 45 mins, but that probably means 6 hours with Adam driving, so it's not tooooo bad.

That's not too bad then Jess.

Thanks Sandy, that's great. Well I've booked my flights!!!!! There were only three seats left on one of them so thought it better to go ahead and book to be on the safe side.

I'll have to wear a pink carnation or carry a ww magazine or something so you know who I am :D

I'm getting excited now. Keith is going to spend the weekend with his geeky gaming bud so he'll be out of trouble ha ha x

Where were you thinking of having the party. Is it in the city centre? Im a bit lost after that, I know Port Dundas and Pollokshaws Road, where First Ford used to be.

Hi Karen, tis probably Paisley Road - thats where Rach and I stayed and its just opposite the Quay where there were lots of eating and drinking places x

Ive booked a room at the Premier Inn in the city centre, I can taxi anywhere else so yaay!! Im coming!! :D

Back