Jen and Rach's Birthday Weekend - Now with photos!

I met Adam on the internet when I was 14. I didn't tell my mum I'd met him until she made me cry and felt guilty and I was like "btw.." :p Hehe it worked, but she's an odd mum, doesn't get mad.

But, a bunch of women off a weightloss site isn't that bad! Plus you'd be meeting in the middle of Glasgow, it would be hard to kidnap you without a scene ;) Just try and see what they say.

Sorry ladies but I won't be staying with you in the Travelodge! The nice hotel which is usually £80 per room has been given to us for £45 per night with breakfast so going to stay there. I think my friend is getting it all booked up for me. It's right near a train station, short journey into Glasgow though I'd probably just get Adam to drop me off and pick me up :)

I've booked a twin room in the Travelodge and RachelA is going to share with me :)

woo I am so excited!! I have bought a size 14 top which i want to be able to fit in!!! Cant wait to meet everyone!

me too Rach :D size 16's together! xxx

LOL Jess. A bit of spilling out can be nice, depending on which bit is spilling of course!

I'd like to be in a 14-16 by then, I'm 16-18 at present.

LOL Jess. A bit of spilling out can be nice, depending on which bit is spilling of course!

I'd like to be in a 14-16 by then, I'm 16-18 at present.

Thats a good call Karen, I am a 16 to 18 just now, I think I am being a bit optimistic to say I could get into size 14 jeans by march!! Jeans are so evil!! lol! They are sooo small!! lol!

aww Jenni, thats a shame.. but yes we will drag you off as soon as you go to uni :D x

just booked my tickets :D no cheap tickets for early friday, so will be getting in at 16:27, and leaving sunday at 17:50.. £12.90 return! :D whoop!

Rach, that is such a good price. Well done on your thriftiness.

Jenni - I have to say I probably would be the same if I had a 17yr old daughter wanting to off to Glasgow so don't be too hard on your mum. She will only be worried about you

Rosie xx

Oh yeah, I totally understand where she's coming from :) just means I have to wait a few more months til I get to meet you lot! :p

xx

Sorry you can't come Jenni but, as you say, won't be long till you can do what you like - mwha-ha-ha.

Rach, you and I will be arriving about the same time. Sadly, not in the same place!

Back