Jen and Rach's Birthday Weekend - Now with photos!

I think I may be getting train in as it'll probably be easier than driving in and parking. Is there more than one station and if so which one shall I go to? I think I'll get directions on google maps before I go :)

I will send you my mobile number and collect you on the way to the quay on Sat :)

That's ok Jen, I don't know what time I'll be getting there yet! I'll get Adam to take me seeing as he'll be mooching around Glasgow while I'm with you lot anyway. Thanks for the offer though :)

I will send you my mobile number and collect you on the way to the quay on Sat :)

Will you be passing the Hamiltonhill area :553: Best FF xxxxxxxx

That's ok Jen, I don't know what time I'll be getting there yet! I'll get Adam to take me seeing as he'll be mooching around Glasgow while I'm with you lot anyway. Thanks for the offer though :)

Ah forgot he would be there, thats all good! :D

i would have guessed maybe 7ish??

the chinese was gorgeous last time we went.. i made a pig of myself :p (get ready for round 2 whoop whoop :D)

Booooo, oh I do wish I was coming... :(

Unfortunately Karen is not very well! So not doing the airport bolt anymore! Is it only Rach coming on Friday??

Blimey - at this rate we will be down to just the four of us again! not that I''m complaining about that - unless Jess is there for tea as well (which I am hoping you will be Jess.)

Oh, well, whatever the numbers turn out to be - we will have a right old laugh as always.

My pass is already stamped for 7pm - boys can have pizza for tea or something equally nutritious. xx

I'm not around on the Friday (well I am in Scotland, but I'll be romancing it up with mah man thing). I'm thinking I'll probably join the fun around 4pm on Saturday. I don't know what time I'll leave, I take it you dirty stop outs won't be leaving early will you? We're going for drinks after munch aren't we? Adam's quite looking forward to entertaining himself so I don't have to worry about him :)

Hi, just popping in to say I hope everyone going this weekend has a fab time :D xxx

aww bless Adam.. he's so self-sufficient! When Matty whinged i was coming, i said he could come if he liked but saturday he would have to entertain himself.. and his answer to that was "but what am i supposed to do? Newcastle aren't playing so i cant even go watch them in the pub.. :("

so i decided to leave Mr. Dependent at home haha :p

Back